A home for EVERYONE!

Kanicky, I can't call you Nicole now.. You just look like a 'Can Nicky' to me now.. Do people call you Kanicky? or just on here?

Nicole K (we have 2 Nicole's so you'll be Nicole K lol), when I went for my 12 week NT scan the tech was measuring my ovaries and I noticed my left one was much larger than my right. She said yep, looks like you ovulated from your left ovary. When the doctor came in he said I am textbook PCOS, he could see multiple cysts on my right ovary. So thank goodness my left ovary was still able to work! PCOS definitely is not a good deal. Really messes up the hormones in your body.

Kanicky: yes, very long name hysterosalpingogram. Lol seems a whole lot scarier than it really is. Hey, you have kids......nothing close to that! Where in WI do you live? My mom's family lives in kenosha and my dad lives near wausau.

Grace: that's what I used it for! Extended my clothes and a whole lot cheaper than new wardrobe. It did help to as I got bigger, the pressure of it was almost comforting.

Hello Misty!

Janelle- ha thats ok, how about you guys all call me Nicky and Armymamma will be Nicole?? works for me if it works for you. No the only one who still calls me that is the gal who gave me the nickname! LOL and now she lives out of state. But I created that email during the same era so its been over 10 years and it just kind of stuck!

Misty, that sucks! cysts are bad enough but when there are more than one that is just awful. But you are a success story though and that is always a good thing!

HI AMBER!!!!! I hope you start feeling better soon, girl! I feel so bad for you!

Alr83- yep thats it!!! I have 3 children. My oldest DS is going to be 20 in March, then my oldest DD is 13 and the youngest DD which was the result of a tubal reversal in 2009 is 2. We have been trying since June of last year for one more but no luck. My gut is telling me that my tubes are blocked with scar tissue from the surgery cause all the other tests say my eggs are good and I have good reserve still. So the dye test may be the way to go, try one last hoorah!

Alr- oh my lord, please forgive me, I just re read your response and my dumb ass thought you were asking me if I had kids! LOL sorry! ugh I can be a ditz sometimes!

Janelle, mine were continuous all around and about 8 in or so??? but I always had them fold half way. My favorite pregnancy item by far!

Nicky, how old are you? I'm 38 and have 22 and 20 year old daughters!

oh and sorry, I am in a small town south of Milwaukee. Ever hear of Alpine Valley?? Thats about 3 miles from where I live. I used to work in Racine and Kenosha for a bit. I know a few people from there.

Misty I am 39, will be the big 40 in March! Boo. When is your bday?

Lol, I do that too, Nicky! No problems. After childbirth most pain doesn't even compare! Lol

I don't remember that town, but i've likely driven through it! Such a small world!

I'll be 39 in May. My boyfriend is a young 'un though. The girls here call me a cougar lol. We discussed and I told him if he wants kids with me it has to be soon due to my age. He decided yes so here we are!

Alr- you got that right!

Janelle are you going to keep us posted with belly pics?? For now I am going to live vicariously through you! LOL

Misty- see right now I am having some serious heavy cramping.........like almost breathing through them type cramping! Were yours this intense??

Misty- haha cougar!! Love it! my husband jokes with me and calls me a cougar cause I am almost exactly 9 months older than him! keep dreamin buddy!

Nicky - you cradle robber you! ha ha!! I definitely fit the cougar title though as Jake is only 25! Yes, the cramps were pretty insane. I was telling you in the post the other day that we had gone on a motorcycle ride, we went over a bump and it felt like my insides were gonna fall out. I screamed and instantaneous tears. It hurt BAD. That was the last ride I went on! Got my bfp the next day.. thank goodness my insides DIDN'T fall out!!

Nicky - you cradle robber you! ha ha!! I definitely fit the cougar title though as Jake is only 25! Yes, the cramps were pretty insane. I was telling you in the post the other day that we had gone on a motorcycle ride, we went over a bump and it felt like my insides were gonna fall out. I screamed and instantaneous tears. It hurt BAD. That was the last ride I went on! Got my bfp the next day.. thank goodness my insides DIDN'T fall out!!

Oh my word you are a cougar!! LOL:thumbup: Hey age is only a number!
really??? then maybe this is all good signs, I hope. I dont know that I feel like insides coming out but just for the past few days its been really heavy feeling and for sure crampy. I have been a tad more emotional but I chalk that up to all the crap going on. Only time will tell right? I have no patience whats so ever. My dh has coined a new term in our house and it kinda pisses me off cause I seriously cant help it but he calls my impatientness the "nicky now" syndrome. The first half of my cycle I dont mind it so much but the 2nd half I wanna punch him in the mouth when he says it! :growlmad:

My fingers are crossed for you!! Keep testing!! Are your boobs or nipples sore at all?

thanks! my boobs are slightly tender but nothing crazy. Heres the weird thing. With my mc i just had in March i didnt have sore boobs at all during the tww like I normally do so that was my first clue that something was up. Then I had cramping really bad about 6 days before AF was due and got super tired and nauseous a couple days after the cramping. I just knew something didnt feel right. I never told anyone this before but it was almost as if I could feel where it tried to attach and that just didnt feel right. that sounds crazy but its true it was a very weird sensation. so having said all that, I dont know whether to take sore boobs as a sign or not cause I had them with my last baby but not the other two. I have been having some nausea but again I chalk that up to the clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->