A home for EVERYONE!

I do think I've read Clomid can cause pregnancy like symptoms. I know I had sore swollen boobs but don't remember exactly when that started. I'm thinking before I got my bfp cuz I think I remember telling Jake that could be a good sign. Of course, it's also a sign of impending AF. Just never know. I only did one month of Clomid so hard to know exactly how it affected me, if it was that or the bfp.

Well ladies I am about to close up the store and head home so I will be signing off. Thanks sooooooooo much for chatting with me tonight, felt like old times! LOL I will hopefully be back on tomorrow evening! ttfn!

I do think I've read Clomid can cause pregnancy like symptoms. I know I had sore swollen boobs but don't remember exactly when that started. I'm thinking before I got my bfp cuz I think I remember telling Jake that could be a good sign. Of course, it's also a sign of impending AF. Just never know. I only did one month of Clomid so hard to know exactly how it affected me, if it was that or the bfp.

ya i googled it and thats what i have read. damn clomid! :growlmad:

It was great talking to you, too, Nicky!! Have a good night.

I leave for a bit to go cook dinner and I have a whole conversation to come back to! WHoohoo!!! I like it. :)

Sorry, Amber I thought you were talking about the belly bands that have buttons on them. My bad Grace, I was wrong..

Nicky, I will try to keep you all updated with belly pics, but I'm still saying the bump I'm sporting is one I've been hanging on to since I had Samuel. I know you show earlier because your stomach is already prestretched or what ever.

Alright... Samuel is having a melt down. I will talk more later. I gotta go.

So my occasional nighttime ritual is listening to baby's heartbeat. He (power of positive thinking on the "he" part lol) was so wound up tonight!! I kept the doppler perfectly still and the heartbeat would be loud then get faint like in the background. Then the doppler would screech like it got kicked, then kind of a whoosh sound and the heartbeat would be back close again. It was so fun to listen to!! I could just picture him in there jumping, kicking and flipping around!

Janelle,gorgeous pics of Samuel!

Amber,hope your nausea goes,its horrible when you cant be sick but have the feeling.I had it for 16 weeks with Owen :-(

Kanicky I hope you get to the bottom of your confusing symptoms.

Grace I have a donkey butt too,understand exactly about your pants forever having to be pulled up lol

I missed loads of conversation while I was sleeping.Well its 8.15am here and I must leave to walk the kids to school.It looks c c cold out there too!

Misty,sounds like an active little one you have there!

Kanicky what kind of store do you have?What time was it in your last post when you said you were closing?It was 1.50am here.

Hey guys! Catching up...

Yeah my work will notice I'm prego if I don't hide it... my belly gets big fast!! Wearing loose shirts. And wow Amber you could wear your jeans your entire pregnancy!? I got too fat haha. Gained 40 pounds... my legs couldn't fit in my old pants! Already, I've got some pants I cant get my legs/butt into and I haven't gained anything yet... just bloat I guess! I am trying to keep wearing my regular clothes for now.. but running out of options slowly but surely so will eventually move over to mat clothes. Already pulled them out. I like full panel better too... so its good I'm prego in the winter again. Itchy to wear when its hot out! Belly bands are ok... but maybe I need a size up bc they're feeling too tight on my belly this time... I'm not liking anything constricting!

Voting today... FIL just said he's never seen poll lines this long... uh oh! So I'm thinking I may take off my loose shirt and just wear my tight tank top under my work blazer... so I can show off my PREGO BELLY and maybe get sent ahead in line?? Ha wishful thinking...

I just typed so much, and it disappeared!!! :growlmad:

I'm excited for today for one reason and one reason alone!! 3 days until I'm in the second trimester. 2 days until my doctors appointment.

Misty, I've noticed that when I've been checking for the heartbeat. I hate that screeching noise, but figured that's what it's gotta be. A roly poly baby. :)

Kerrie, I'm enjoying our one last day of warmth before it turning into freezing cold! We're 15 degrees above normal for this time of year, it's been so nice. But I will admit I do want some snow!!

Libby, I know what you mean about gaining weight in your thighs, that's where I first gained it when I was pregnant with my son. It was so annoying because I couldn't find any maternity pants that fit right. I hated it! I hope that's not the case this time around. So, what's on the menu for lunch today? I need some inspiration. LOL

To all the others ladies... :wave: HI!!!!!! Alright off to make some toast and breakfast for the little guy. I'll be back in a bit. :flower:

Libby - why are u hiding from work being prego? Just not ready to reveal yet? How many weeks are u waiting to get?

Janelle - Yay great things to look fwd to this week! How u feeling today?

Kerrie - It sure sounds like it's an active baby. I think it's so cute now, I may change my mind when I start feeling the movement and I'm trying to sleep lol

Am I the only one on this thread from the uk?
Its weird when you lot are making breakfast and I'm thinking about our evening meal lol,and when I get up in the morning I will have loads of pages to catch up on!

Kerrie, we had another gal, but she has since gone MIA. Her name was Loren. I thought we had some from Ireland and Scotland as well??

Ugh...looks like me and my mom have to go maternity shopping again because 2 of my warm maternity shirts have holes in them at the seam near the armpit. Oh well my mom loves using me as a maternity dress up doll.

Misty, I'm feeling good. My nose is kinda stuffy which is annoying. It's usually in the afternoon when I start feeling like crap. How are you feeling this morning?

Kerrie it is funny cuz to me you're posting in the middle of the night about getting your kids to school. It's so interesting to hear about our different lives and routines!

Nicole you have a very giving mother!

I'm the opposite Janelle. I feel like crud in the morning then better in the afternoon except tiredness kicks in again in the evening. I went 2 days without falling asleep on the couch for a few minutes and Jake was congratulating me lol. Did you get Krissy's cold?? She thinks she's coming down with one.

I don't think so Janelle because the tears have gone jagged so the seams wouldn't match up correctly anymore.

Lol yes MnJ, I think it's because she knows that my siblings won't be giving her grand babies for another 5+ years.

I don't think so Janelle because the tears have gone jagged so the seams wouldn't match up correctly anymore.

Lol yes MnJ, I think it's because she knows that my siblings won't be giving her grand babies for another 5+ years.

Why is that? Are they younger?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->