A home for EVERYONE!

Why oh why can't we just have a scan at every appt??? I don't see what the big deal is... lol

Hey guys. Had to skim over a lot of stuff because too much food talk and I am trying to not eat for a bit! I realized my Wendy's cheese and bacon baked potato is worse for me than I realized, whoops!

About to get off work and go vote... hoping lines are bearable... then hope my car is done being fixed so I can pick it up!

Oh and yeah not telling people about the pregnancy until we're in the safe zone. Think I lasted until 11 weeks last time. Imagine it'll be about the same this time too.

LOL sorry Libby. I ate potato soup for lunch and it wasn't the best either. :(

Misty, money is the big deal. It cost $400 something dollars for my last one. I didn't get charged, but I got a receipt for my records.

I had the 2nd half of my subway from yesterday for lunch and it was DELICIOUS!

Why does everrrrrything have to be about money, Janelle?! Ugh lol

Libby, not too much longer til you don't have to hide it anymore then! That will be a relief, huh?

I just tried a dum dums lollipop. It said it's flavor was caramel. I tasted like burnt popcorn!! SO GROSS!!!

I was just told about the opportunity for me to meet with someone in our company about a promotion. I don't plan on working after the baby gets here so I probably won't take the position but I wish they would have come to me in like a month or two later when I have more assurance that my baby is okay. Argh! I've been waiting on this call for months. Sorry just venting because I'm not ready to tell anyone yet.

Grace, you should take it!!! Even if you don't plan on working after the baby is born, it's still good for your resume if you do decide to go back to work once baby goes back to work. Would you get a pay raise?

I just asked Samuel if he wants a baby brother or a baby sister and he said baby brother. So I asked him, do you think mommy is going to have a boy or a girl and he said boy. So I asked him... If mommy has a baby brother what do you think we should name him? He thought really hard and yelled out with total excitement, "PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY!" :dohh:

Not sure about the pay raise but if it is one it wouldn't be much more than 3% because they pay me kinda high for my title (one of the perks of being an auditor is knowing what everyone makes). If I take it and leave I can burn bridges here and I've been here too long to burn bridges.

ETA: peanut butter and jelly - so cute.

Oh, well you don't want to burn bridges. Would the promotion be with a different part of the company?

Yeah it's to one of the groups we audit. It would also be me working under high profile people so I'd get some great exposure. I'm pretty sure I'll decline because once my baby gets here none of that will matter to me.

Hmmm... I'm hoping Dan gets a promotion and we can move to the east coast. Ha.

I'm hoping DH gets one, too! Then I won't have to ever go back to work! :)

I looked at my u/s pic the other day and I noticed that the due date was four days ahead not seven. Four days ahead sound normal. I really want to change my ticker now. So I can be a plum tomorrow. LOL.

Grace, you should take it!!! Even if you don't plan on working after the baby is born, it's still good for your resume if you do decide to go back to work once baby goes back to work. Would you get a pay raise?

I just asked Samuel if he wants a baby brother or a baby sister and he said baby brother. So I asked him, do you think mommy is going to have a boy or a girl and he said boy. So I asked him... If mommy has a baby brother what do you think we should name him? He thought really hard and yelled out with total excitement, "PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY!" :dohh:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Had to read that to Jake.. cracked me up!

I looked at my u/s pic the other day and I noticed that the due date was four days ahead not seven. Four days ahead sound normal. I really want to change my ticker now. So I can be a plum tomorrow. LOL.

Doooooooo it!!!!!!!! I changed mine to what baby measured at 12 week ultrasound. We'll see if it stays that way lol. Mine only moved up 3 days from lmp due date.

Hey ladies,

Sorry I have been MIA. I was dealings with some emotions. I'm still feeling nervous/anxious/scared. I got an appointment on Thursday to get a referral to see a gynecologist an hopefully a referral for an ultrasound. As of today, my last af was 71 days ago. My aunt can't have children; she only has two periods a year. I'm afraid it's hereditary.

Janelle..that was to cute of the name your son chose lol

Msty..did you say you have pcos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"