A home for EVERYONE!

Bedtime for me girls! Glad ur back aspe and hope u stay!! Ttyl MUAH!!

I'll definitely try my best to stay active. I like time to self analyze but I also love the support and kind words of encouragement and support from the ladies here :)

Ive missed so much overnight,I think the last poster should leave me some bulletpoints for discussion :haha:

Hi Aspe,I dont think we've 'met' yet :flower:

Im going to buy Owen a cheap stroller today and then to visit my new neice who is 10 days old :happydance:

Aspe - Ugh sorry you are going through all that.. but yeah sounds like next step will be good to help you figure out what's going on... good luck!

Janelle - Pb&J, ha!! Love it!

Grace - Yeah sounds like you are planning not to accept the raise... good luck with your decision... you are pretty far along... 11 weeks+ right? My dr said once you're about 10 weeks, most of the worry is for nothing. But then of course you never know.

Yes election is over... I will stay mute...

If you could move anywhere, where would you move? I never planned to live in Alabama... just sorta ended up here for work and now I'm married to a local with family here so I don't see myself ever moving. Part of me is a bit wistful about that... but then I've lived other places and I learned, for me, its about the people I'm surrounded by and how 'well off' I am... we have good jobs and family... so guess I'm set. I just can't help but wanna move around just to do it though!

I want a bowl of cereal so bad but milk gives me horrendous painful gas! Nothing is easy this pregnancy.

As far as moving, we plan to move to Fort Campbell n the Tennessee side when the Army moves us and DH changes MOS in the Army. After that we plan on staying in Tennessee for probably 10+ years. We love Tennessee. So much to do, milder winters, and beautiful trees everywhere!

Libby - That's reassuring about the 10 weeks. My dr said she'll feel a lot better at 12 or 13 weeks with my off and on spotting.

Politics always seem to bring out the worst in people on social media. And racism makes me sad so I'm glad this is over (at least for the next two years).

If I could move anywhere, I would move to an island in the caribbean. If I had to stay in the states, I would move to Austin. I love that city.

Morning ladies!!

Aspe, Leonard Cohen wrote that song "Hallelujah "that is so popular. Not everyone likes him. I only like a few songs, other than that he kind of annoys me. LOL What kind of music do you listen to? I know a lot of the artist that I like are from Canada. I would totally get Dan some Buck 65 memorabilia, but he doesn't tour here in the US. :( It's really hard to find some memorabilia because he's not very big here in the states, he's considered an underground artist. Dan was saying he's won a lot of awards there in Canada, so my guess is he's pretty big?

Kerrie, you make me laugh. Sorry there is so much for you to read. :flower:

Libby, if I could move anywhere I would want to move to another country! No idea where though because I haven't been anywhere. Dan's family is from Slovenia, he says it's really pretty there.. So maybe there. I've always wanted to like in a house with a thatch roof. I guess I'm weird like that. Do they even make houses with thatch roofs anymore?

Grace, I agree. I hate how ugly elections get. Really brings out true colors in people and it's so irritating. We didn't get one political phone call. I couldn't believe it, but I'm not going to complain. I think you're good with your pregnancy. We're going to be bitching about back pain and swollen feet before you know it. :hugs:

Nicole, have you tried lactate free milk? That might help.

To all the other ladies, :wave: hello!!!

I just told one of my managers to get her advice about everything. She said she knew and was just waiting on me. I'm not showing so I guess she saw burger bloat. She says I should go for it but I left out the part about not wanting to work after. I just wanted to know if the group would be pissed if I didn't tell them about my pregnancy. She said it's irrelevant because they can't base their decision off of that anyway.

Janelle,will this do for you?
https://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/18166633?utm_source=trov&utm_medium=feeds

Grace,glad you got to tell your fears to your boss and ask for her advice.Are you gonna go for it then?

Libby,Ive only been to europe so I dont know where I would move to but I would love to visit america,just the dangerous weather and the spiders put me off foriegn countries,its safe over in the uk lol.

Oh just came in from work with a big box of sweets for me so Im treating him to steak and chips with roasted veg tonight.

LOL Grace, you made me laugh. I've got some serious bloat going on this morning. When I put on a maternity shirt, I definitely look pregnant now.

Yes I have tried Lactaid but I might have to go more extreme than that because it still gives me horrible gas.

If I could move out of the country I would move to Spain or Germany. I love Spanish architecture but German food is so yummy.

I am nervous about January since I will be once again on my own but I will also be finishing my Bachelors degree online while pregnant.

KERRIE!!! OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Is it near you?? I love those old houses. They look so cute and cozy.

Nicole, my son drinks rice milk. You could always try rice, almond, soy, etc.

I'm going to hear them out before I decide. I wish I could see what's going on in my uterus right now. More than three weeks until my next appointment.

Are y'all having to pay upfront for your dr? They make me pay like $140 each appointment to cover anticipated out of pocket costs. It seems weird to me.

I worked at Fort Campbell for 6 months 5 or 6 years ago... not a fan. But I do love Nashville! I've heard great things about Austin.. need to see it myself! And an island would be dreamy... I'd love to live overseas... only place I've been overseas is Italy and it was amazing. So maybe a seaside town in that area or Greece or something. And on a more realistic front, I considered Georgia because kids get free tuition and Atlanta has a lot to offer since big city. But Cali would be awesome. Close enough to mountains for skiing, yet also ocean view! I guess I need to see more places!

trying to think of a cute way to tell my boss i'm prego. in person, don't have many ideas. we aren't close. may make a card to email her. if i tell her in person, everyone else will hear before I tell them myself. but she'll come over as soon as i email her.. so maybe i should email multiple people since there are other ppl i'm closer with that i'd like to know too before word gets around. although they say its professional to tell the boss first... hmm maybe I should think of something that incorporates 6+7=13 since that's the due date. or something with a pic of siena. hmm...

Oh and Grace yeah my dr said by 10 weeks I should be good... but I don't have another drs appt until 13 weeks... and I know the baby's heart can just stop beating and mc not really be obvious for awhile sometimes! So I am torn on telling people too.

KERRIE!!! OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Is it near you?? I love those old houses. They look so cute and cozy.

No unfortunately I am much further up north than that,in chilly newcastle upon tyne.I just googled it,stunning isnt it though.

Grace - I pay a co-pay of $20 usually. But with pregnancy, everything is supposed to be free once I am diagnosed. I need to call the dr to get them to sort out some billing though.. bc I got charged for my first ultrasound since was in the initial visit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->