A home for EVERYONE!

ASPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGS!!! I'm so glad you posted!! Sorry for all of your emotions you're going through. Completely understandable. Have you taken an hpt at all? I hope the doctor can get you referred quickly and get the ball rolling on figuring out what's going on. Yes, I have PCOS. I'd go months with no period. Only if I was birth control pills would I have a regular period and if I missed any pills I wouldn't have a period. An ultrasound of your ovaries would tell them if this is what's happening with you as you will have cysts on your ovaries. Also, they would do a blood test as hormones will be off. Your testosterone level would be too high and other things.

My cheerio's partner in crime is back!! Woohoo!! Don't you worry Aspe, you're going to get answers. I'm sure of it. Don't think that you're out because of your Aunt, because your mom had you, and that means you've got a shot!! My fingers are crossed for you! I'm going to be thinking of you until my appointment is over on Thursday.

Alright ladies... I need some help here.. WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I GET MY HUSBAND FOR CHRISTMAS?!?!?! We're both the type of people where we don't want anything, but I want to buy him somethings special. Any ideas??

I would just like to say... that I do NOT like Krissy having a job!! It's NO FAIR!!!

Yeah it is close! I agree about Krissy! Miss her :-(

Misty.. When I was on birth control I had af every month. I was regular. Then that is when I ran into problems, about two months later. The doctor already did some blood tests on me and all came back good. But I've heard that tests have to be preformed at certain cycle days. I don't want to go on birth control so I hope there is another method. Someone told me maybe because I was on the pill for so long is the reason of my irregularities now. I really hope I can see a gynecologist fast and get answers.. As of now, still no af..as for taking a hpt, i may take one before I go to work on Thursday.

Janelle.. It is so hard not to compare myself to my aunt though :( I hope there is a simple fix.

Also, what is your dh interests? (reg.gift ideas)

Aspe, I know it's hard, but I'm telling you. You can't compare yourself to others. You'll drive yourself crazy. Trust me!!! I know this too well. You are your own. You're not your aunt, your mom, your sister, your cousin, or your neighbor. You are your own. A wise man once said.. "Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." Dr. Seuss said that lol, but he was wise! He was my hero as a kid. So you just remember that and don't you let yourself get yourself down.

You are my cheerio partner in crime and I'm serious, when you get your BFP which is going to be soon I can feel it, I'm going to go buy every flavor of cheerios I can find and send them to you!!

I'm so happy you're back, I missed you and your spunk! :hugs: You didn't answer my question though. Have you ever heard of the hip hop artist Buck 65?

I'm so emotional. Just from reading your reponse, I'm wiping away the tears. I can be so strong for others, but when it comes to myself, the hurt over powers. Thanks for the words and nice quote though.

Sorry, I miss that question. Oh yeah, I heard of them :) lol
Wicked & wierd I'm a road hog with an old dog
singing slow songs trying to hold on
Wicked & wierd I'm a rat fish
trying to practice doing back flips on your mattress

Aspe I have read about other women who's blood tests were ok but drs still said pcos. Who knows tho. It could be something off like your thyroid or any hormone! Just dont let them blow you off til its figured out!! Who knows, maybe u already have your bfp!

He's one of Dan's favorite artists. I like the album 20 odd years best. Have you heard of Leonard Cohen?

Thank goodness this election crud is over with!! Ugh!!

Misty..would a gynecologist do more of these tests?

I have developed these brown spots on my face and this was a sign of pcos, I've read

Janelle..I now find myself listing to them on YouTube lol

How about concert tickets? Or a memorabilia item of buck 65?

Yep a gynecologist would do those tests.

As of now, leonard Cohen don't sound familiar :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->