A home for EVERYONE!

Oh yea, I didn't even think about that! :dohh:

My mind isn't even on ultrasounds anymore. I am craving and drooling over a giant cinnamon roll. Nom Nom Nom... Wonder where I could get one??? I wonder if we still have a cinnabon here.

Janelle I dont think thatched houses are commonplace anymore but people who like that look (and have the money) are re-doing it when they buy old places.
Sorry Misty,just saw you asked to come for dinner,I'll give you a few days notice next time!:haha:
Grace,I couldnt feel mine either unless I lay with my legs hanging off the end of the bed so my tummy was really stretched out.It wasnt in the middle either,but over to the left :wacko:

Well its bedtime for me,early start and busy day tomorrow,goodnight all :flower:

Well I have felt like crap all day long and my daughter decides that today she is you going to cut her 3 hour long naps down to an hour each. Hoping she will play nice in her room for an hour so mommy can rest before dinner.

Is it bad that I carried 5 30 lb boxes down the stairs to our extra room? Hubby wasn't home to do it for me and I took short breaks In between each box.

Thanks Kerrie. I'll try it tonight. Hopefully dh won't walk in on me or he'll think i'm nuts.

Good evening ladies,

What a busy day I had. It is now almost midnight and I still have things to do.

Janelle..I will be thinking about you tomorrow, hoping you get an u/s

AFM..my cervix is lower and getting harder. :( weird thing though, for the past several days I had like no cm, when I checked today, I had a nice bit of cm built up at the end of my finger (not at the nail part). I thought you stay dry up until af. I'm going to do a test tomorrow morning, I'd say it will be negative though.

If af is going to start, I just wish she would just hurry up so I could start vitex.

Good morning!

Good afternoon, Kerrie.

Janelle - Appointment today, right? I hope you're able to get that u/s.

I tried to find the hb today with a full bladder and no luck whatsoever. I've also started spotting again so those two things combined don't make me feel good at all. The 30th seems like such a long ways away. :(

Grace ur calling the Dr about the spotting? They'll be able to find the heartbeat!

At 17 weeks my midwife asked me if I'd like her to try and find the heartbeat but warned me that it can be hard to pick up.Then when she couldnt pick it up I freaked out even though she had told me.But I could feel the baby moving at that point so I knew it was ok.11 weeks is very early to be able to pick it up.

HELLOOOO!!!!!

Grace-please call your dr about the spotting waiting that long seems crazy!!

HI MISTY!!!!

Is it bad that I carried 5 30 lb boxes down the stairs to our extra room? Hubby wasn't home to do it for me and I took short breaks In between each box.

As long as you took it carefull I think its ok,after all some women carry 30lb toddlers around when they are pregnant.

I was spotting at my last appointment when she did the u/s. She said as long as it's not red I shouldn't worry but she will feel a lot better once I reached 12 or 13 weeks. The spotting isn't red but it's hard not to worry. I thought using the doppler would calm my fears but it hasn't. I will call this morning.

At 17 weeks my midwife asked me if I'd like her to try and find the heartbeat but warned me that it can be hard to pick up.Then when she couldnt pick it up I freaked out even though she had told me.But I could feel the baby moving at that point so I knew it was ok.11 weeks is very early to be able to pick it up.

Thanks this makes me feel better. So many can find it at 8 & 9 weeks so I feel like I should be able to find it now. Especially if I'm still measuring head.

Hi ladies!!!

Aspe, I will be thinking of you as well considering our appointments are only 30 mins off. I hope you get a sure surprise at your appointment. :) Did you pee on a stick this morning?

Grace, If it makes you feel any better, I spot over the littlest thing. If I go grocery shopping I spot, I went to my nieces band practice and from the walk from the car to the bleechers made me spot. I swear, I don't know what my walking limit is, but it's annoying. I'm going to talk to my doctor about it today because it freaks me out, and I will let you know what he says. My spotting is pink. It's true as long as it's pink or brown you're okay. Don't get too worried about not finding the heartbeat. My cousin was pregnant more in her back and they couldn't pick up a heart beat until she was 30 something weeks! That could be the case with you. Next time you go to the doctor take your doppler and see if she will use yours to find the heartbeat.

Krissy, so happy you're back. I've missed you and those cute little munchkin's faces!

To all the other ladies hello!! I hope you're all enjoying your day so far. I'm dead tired and feel like I'm going to puke any minute. The weather here is the calm before the storm. Apparently it's suppose to snow tonight. *yank *yank. I'll believe it when I see it!! Everyone cross your fingers that I get an ultrasound today!!! Even more so cross your fingers that my stupid broken cell phone lets me take a picture!!

Janelle - Your appointment is at 10 right? What time zone are you in? I don't even know what state you're in. Oh my. Are you keeping it a secret from the interwebs?

:hugs: grace!!!!! i ams ure you will be ok and that baby will be BEAUTIFEUL! and go for the promotion!

Ok since i have been mia forever i will try here lol

Kerrie-hi once again!

Nicole when are you moving? it seems like the date keeps getting moved or have you really been just packing for like 2 months? taking breaks you should be fine. for people like me who had csections we are suppose to really whatch how much we lift bc of the old scar. and try the alternate milk options janelle was talking about she is one smart cookie!

Aspe-i hope you get your answers soon....and you are a strong lady!!!

JANELLE!!!!!!!!!! Yay for appt today! FX you get that U/S!!!!

Amber- how you doing lady?

Lizzy- :hugs: missed ya girl!

Nicola-what happen to ya lady? we are here for everything not just babies!

I know i am forgettting people please forgive

AFM-ok having a cold sucks...having a cold while starting a new job sucks more! and i am sorry my ladies hate me working but i wanna be oprah rich lol. i like my job but i am so gonna be confused the first time i am on my own lol. i do have today off...yay...but i have to go testify at my BIL cutody hearing...dont wanna do it this sucks but the butthead supnea me...seriously...i am so done with josh's family...well not his dad he is GREAT and the kids love him...the rest of them i could live with out just fine!!!!

For thos who dont know josh and i had gone through a dry spell bc of the second mc and the move and all and we FIANLLY DTD in the early morning hours of monday...and if i go off of a 25day cycle which my last two were i was would hvae O yestday...who knows if the once time will do it...janelle predicts it will take once...i wanted to try and do more this week but between work, school, kids and being sick the groove is gone lmao...so not holding my breath!

Some more good news...josh signed paper work for his background check and did his drug test yesterday for Dishnetwork. hopefully we will hear something soon.

ok i still feel like super crappy and i need to make myself eat something...i will check back in off and on...MISS YOU LADIES!

Miss Janelle is PST...I am EST so she is 3 hours behind me. it is 10:26 here so it is 7:26 there

Janelle- i didnt realize you were spotting that much...could it be from the low dose asprin?

Grace i like my job. i like feeling like i am making a difference ya know?

Grace, my appointment is at 10. Which is 12 your time right? You're two hours ahead of me right?? I live in Nevada.

Krissy, I read that morning sex is the best sex to try to conceive. :) Fingers crossed for you. Any sex since then?

Alright girl, I've gotta go get ready. I have a sopping wet head and it's making me cold! I will talk with you ladies in a bit. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->