A home for EVERYONE!

PS Krissy, I don't know what's causing the spotting. That's why I'm going to ask for an ultrasound.

No more sex since then but that is because of this DAMN COLD! i am so tired from working and being sick and so i go home and pass out...i dont even wake up when he come to bed to tell him i love you and a kiss and he dont wanna wake me cuz i have been so sick....ugh!

I think for now on we will be the NTNP if it happens that means i am suppose to have one more baby if it dont then that means that we are suppose to just have our three we got and i love them so its all good! lol

Hey girls!! Busy busy day at work again today! Makes for a tired girl at night. I was "crabby pants" last night. That's what Jake says lol. I haven't gained any weight so far this pregnancy but today I feel so FAT!! Bloated maybe, idk.

Janelle and Aspe, please post ASAP to tell us about your appts today!!

Grace, did you get ahold of the doctor yet?

Krissy - HIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry you're sick! Get some rest today! Yay for making progress on Josh's employment with Dish. Hope they stay on the ball!

Kerrie - Hi!! What's on your always busy agenda today?

Nicola - I'm with Krissy... wish you'd come back and let us know how you are! :(

Libby and Amber.. hi girls! How are you doing today? Libby must be having a busy day at work also!

Yeah Grace is lucky to be able to quit and stay home awhile!! I second you Misty! But I put myself into a situation where I have to work and planned to so that's just the way it is. I got a job with good pay/benefits/retirement before I even met my DH. So seemed crazy to quit after having a baby. We use my insurance and his retirement is only composed of what we put into it, no matching since family business. And then I sold my house to move in with him but wanted more room for babies instead of having cramped space ON THE CHEAP... so we bought a bigger house... bigger mortgage! So now I'll never quit. :p

Wow Janelle, all sorts of free baby stuff!!! I wish I was that nice to give stuff away! I plan to consign after we are done with babies! And yeah I pee my undies about once a week now... today included when I was running to bathroom when I woke up... even though I'd gone a few hours prior ha.

Nicole, I carry my 25 pound toddler all the time so 30 pound boxes ok I guess? But yeah I get annoyed when DH won't move stuff for me because we shouldn’t if THEY can!

Krissy - Hey girl! Glad you like your job! A lot of nice jobs start out confusing... mine took a year to get the hang of! Sucks you got a sepina!! Man! And I totally get the dry spell thing, esp after a mc! But it is hard to do it often with work and kids and such! I am bad... try not to go more than 2 weeks and I have to keep a log now to not forget! Ba ha ha. Fx'd for you... all it takes is one time! And yeah whole fam has been sick... but we're slowly getting better. It's the pits! I am bad at ntnp... I still watch my cycle and such to try and pinpoint when to DTD.

Oh and Misty. Yeah yesterday I was busy... and today too... 'was'! Better now! I haven't gained but my stomach looks fat/prego so yeah. Last time I gained 5 pounds in first tri, so I haven't been as 'bad' this time around, not needing to eat for two just yet lol.

Janelle got her ultrasound!!! She sent me her pics via cell phone to post for here so here they are!! Yay!

Attachments

• Janelle us 1.jpg
    Janelle us 1.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Janelle US 2.jpg
    Janelle US 2.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 4
Hi ladies!!

Alright so a lot happened at my ultrasound. Grace, this might make you feel a lot better!! My doctor did find a pocket of blood in my cervix. Imagine your cervix like a toilet paper roll tube. In real life it's only a few centimeters long, but it's sealed on both sides, but there can be blood trapped in between. My doctor said that it's just old blood working its way out. He said that it's sealed on the baby's side so I don't need to worry. He said there were no signs of my cervix opening. He said as long as the spotting doesn't turn red there is no need for scare. He also told me that I could possibly pass some clots, but not to be alarmed. I hope this helps put your mind at ease.

Babies heart rate was 150 beats per minute. IT was dancing around all over the screen. I LOVED IT!! I tried to get a profile picture, but he said because it was a trans-vaginal ultrasound he wouldn't be able to get one. Which is why all we got were alien shots. He gave me another picture, but I have no idea what the hell it is of. I didn't realize how dark that one was that I sent Misty, so I will try to get the other one up here that's lighter. I got back in 4 weeks. He didn't do any measuring to see how far a long I was... I guess I could have asked him to, but I forgot. In fact, I forgot to ask him all my questions. OH well.. I've got a few more months..

Enough about me, I wanna hear about Aspe!!

I'm so happy you got to see your baby. Your docyor's explaination makes perfect sense with why you spot after activity. Seems like you'll almost go back before I will. Lucky you.

Oh yea. Thanks Misty for posting the pictures!!! I wasn't sure I would be able to send them to myself considering my stupid "a" button is broken on my cell phone... But I was able to send it to Dan and he emailed them back to me. Stupid phone!!! Here is my best description of the "weird" picture.. this is what I see in it anyway... It could be something completely different, but it makes sense to me. As well as the other one lightened up a bit. It's a face shot. I'm pregnant with an alien!!

110812111721.jpg
110812105913.jpg

Janelle, you and I have twins!! We must have been abducted at the same time as mine is an alien also lolol. My anatomy appt is 2 days before your next appt! Too long away!!

Yea, I just realized I wont find out the sex until after the new year. Boo!! NO FUN! Oh well. Oh, so I gotta tell you about this old lady!! She walked in and I was completely surprised when I saw her. NO FREAKIN' JOKE SHE WAS OLD!!! Well... to me... she was old. I'm sure she was young in spirit. ;) She had gray hair, no teeth, was wrinkly and just had that old lady style about her. You know polyester pants. But she was like 8 months pregnant! I was completely shocked. I didn't want to stare, but all the other ladies in the waiting room saw it as well. We couldn't help but all think the same thing. I know it wasn't just me. She was there to see the high risk doctor too. Not mine.

Anatomy scans already? Wow! Time is flying. I have my fx'd for a boy for you.

old lady prego wowzers!!! I'm amazed by that! How has she not had menopause?! Craziness!! Maybe she's homeless or never brushes her teeth and has had grey hair since she was in her 20s???

Yay for alien baby pictures!! Yeah never seen a normal looking baby at that far along, so no surprises there! Surprised yeah that they didn't check size to see if measuring right for due date though! Guess whatever they saw must have looked just fine to them then!

Hi Krissy!
I see you are ttc no.4,I have three and I havent decided if Im dont yet,do you think this will be your last baby?I hope you get a bfp this month!

Janelle-gorgeous scan pics,what do you think you might have,boy or girl?

Misty ive been up to help my sister out with the baby this morning then home via shops,tidied while Owen had a nap,collected kids made their tea,folded and put away all the clean washing then went to post a letter and came back with a chinese cos I didnt fancy what we had in the house.Just went and got tomorrows clothes out and helped ds1 plan his newspaper article homework.Its nearly 8.30 now so time to be putting kids to bed and chill out for half an hour before bed.

Hi everyone else,Im sorry I cant remember everyones names but I do catch up on the whole thread when I log on.

Anyone doing anything fun this weekend?

Hmm I wonder when I'll get my gender scan... Next appt Nov 29 so I'll be 13 weeks... so next would be Dec 27 so 17 weeks... maybe he'll put off that appt until first week of Jan to make me 18 weeks for gender scan? For some reason I feel like I did it somewhere at 18-20 weeks, not 16 like some do.. I had said I wanted it to be late enough that there'd be NO question!

I didnt realize they did gender scans prior to 20 weeks. I'll be just shy of 15 weeks at my next appointment. If my doctor goes 4 weeks from then (instead of the five she did this time) then I'll be just shy of 19 weeks and it will be my birthday. It would be so cool if I could find out the gender on my b-day.

Janelle.. Yay on the u/s. Amazing picture, thanks for sharing. I can't wait to see what gender your having :)

Krissy..glad you like your job..I'm always very nervous at a new job until I get comfortable.

Hi to everyone

AFM..ok, I'm having a breakdown right now. I even shedded tears while in the doctors office. Ok, so about my appointment.
Before I even asked to refer me, she looked over my results from last time again and said everything was normal. Then she said, I think you should see a gynecologist. And I was like yeah, I think so too. Well, my db and I both want me to. So she took some information and is going to do a referral. I asked about an u/s to see my ovaries, and she said she will phone the gyno and if he would suggest a u/s as well, then she will schedule me one. As for now, I got about 2+ months waiting to get an appointment. That said, I couldn't help by tear up at my appointment.

I never had a male doctor do tests on my girl parts before but I will do what it takes. Plus, my db will be with me the whole time, which makes me feel better having that support there. She suggested ovulation tests again, so I'm going to buy digital ones.

My cervix seemed a bit opened this morning, so maybe af is coming. If so, starting vitex for sure.

Oh, did a frer and bfn :'(

Not a good day for me

I'm sorry to put such post after all the positivity that was happening in this thread today

Hmm maybe I got mine at 20 weeks then?? But yeah I know people have gotten theirs sooner. But then thats why people sometimes DONT get a gender scan... because they think it could be 'wrong' and dont want to be misinformed.... when really just means don't get the scan too early. I'd say go with latest dr recommends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->