A home for EVERYONE!

Janelle, you are under 200 days left! Yay!

Amber, 28 weeks sounds shorter.;) LOL I know all to well about psycho parents. You just ask Krissy, mine are pretty crazy. They have put in no effort in being apart of my sons life, yet they try and blame it on me and say it's my fault. Whatever. They are childish and annoying. LOL don't let them get to you. It's not worth it!!

She has a fisher price toy that is made to be pushed around but she won't touch that part of it.

Need your opinions, girls. Jake's coworker said he's going to sell their crib. He said to make him an offer. It has built on changing table. This is the picture he sent Jake. What do you think?

Attachments

• crib.jpg
    crib.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 3
He just said to make him an offer.

Hey ladies,

Thanks so much for the support and words of encouragement
Albeit, I am still finding myself tearing up this evening when I think about it (and even when I read your posts)
I will stop checking my cervix
I don't feel very well this evening. Hoping it isn't the flu starting.

Nicole..I wish I could offer advice but I never raised a child before. I have a niece but she lives over 2500 miles away :(

Janelle. My sister has my niece left to me if anything ever happens (and I pray nothing don't, but just in case..)

Aspe, sorry you're feeling bad.. and sad at the same time!! I know how anxious you are to become a mommy... just keep your chin up. Things will get better!!! Have you used opks before? or your temps?

Amber what happened to your ticker???

Misty..I used Internet cheapies OPK's. Im not sure if I had a positive but one time I took the result for + because it was the darkest I ever seen it. However, I am going to buy/order some digital OPK's.

Some people said vitex helped them fast and others said it took a while. So I'm hoping it works fast for me. As of today, this cycle has been 73 days.

I feel sick and dizzy this evening. Going to call it an early night soon, if I can lay down without getting sick. I hope I feel better in the evening because I got to go out of town early tomorrow morning.

Oh duuuuhhhh!!! I knew you used internet cheapies opks! Sheesh. Maybe used the cheap ones til it starts getting darker then use digital to get a for sure answer. That way you don't go broke on tests!! I hope you're not getting sick!! Did the doctor do any tests? Like pregnancy test?

That is a good idea about the OPK's

No, she didn't do a test. I did one this morning and it was negative. Knowing me, if af don't show next week, I'll test again for curiosity.

She said she is going to put on the referral, desiring pregnancy, so try to get me on a shorter wait list.

Oh that's cool that she's doing that. How do you know when your appt will be then?

Well hopefully it happens sooner rather than later!!

I hear ya misty

The doctor said a gyno will do lots of extensive testing
And she said there are all kinds of drugs and needles to induce ovulation

Needles?!?!?! Yikes!! Regardless that makes me so excited for you got some testing done and find out what's going on in there!! Progress, Aspe, progress!! yay!

I don't like needles, but I'll do it if they give them to me. I wouldn't be able to administer them myself. Db could probably give them to me though lol

I can see alot of our lovely ladies are online, but I got to bail out. I would normally be available longer but I don't feel good at all. Just hoping I will be able to sleep and feel better in the morning.

Have a good evening and I'll catch up with the thread tomorrow

I bet he will!! I know Jake would be more than willing to do it... he'd think of all those times I irritated him and JAB!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->