A home for EVERYONE!

My ticker says that "Fingers close and toes curl when hands or feet are tickled" LOL how do they know this? Did they do an experiment? "We're going to tickle your 12 week old fetus now, just to see what happens.."

Oh... and for the record.. NOT ONE SNOW FLAKE AT MY HOUSE!!! I think it's time we look for a new weather man. Something super exciting though!! They spray this brine stuff on the streets before a storm so its easier to plow. They only do the main streets. I looked outside and saw that my street was sprayed.. WHICH MEANS... THEY PLOW MY STREET!!!! I think it's because we live next to a school, but how exciting is that?!?!

Plum woooooo!! And I'm a pruneeee... although that isn't a very cool fruit... not even sure what one really looks like in person ha. I'm the constipation fruit! Can only picture the dried up thing that looks like a big version of a raisin?? And thanks Janelle for the positive thoughts! Really hoping my friend can go home before she has her baby!! I would FREAK OUT if I had a dr I didn’t know at a hospital I didn't know without ANY baby stuff with me!!

Yes Krissy is gone more than me!

Janelle, did you reverse the cancelled payment?? That sounds like a huge headache!!!

Tickly fetus. :)

I forget where you live... but yeah on streeet plowing!! Surprised they skip streets! But, then, I'm from Alaska where that would be unheard of because too much for people to shovel themselves!

I live in Nevada. They plow the streets that have a lot of traffic for less accidents first. They will eventually plow them all, they just take forever!! Mines a first to get plowed because it got the brine. :)

I didn't reverse the payment, they will just bill me again for it. I don't want to reverse it and get billed twice.

Yea, I'm so excited!! Dan's best friend is back from Europe!! He doesn't know we're pregnant so I'm going to tell him I was abducted by aliens and impregnated. Then show him the creepy alien ultrasound picture.

Hey girls, just wanted to show you my desk... it's U shaped and all sides are COVERED with paperwork!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Not enough time in the day! So, that's why I'm MIA today.

Quick though, funny idea for Dan's friend. Also, I'm a navel orange tomorrow but an avacado the next week. Aren't oranges bigger than avacados??? My pregnancy calendar says at 15 weeks baby is 4 - 4.3 inches and at 16 weeks, 5 inches. I'm pretty sure avacados aren't 5 inches long!!!

Libby, so sorry for your friend!! I can't imagine the chaos there. I hope things get better very quickly! Not a good time for her!!

Attachments

• DESK.jpg
    DESK.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 4
Maybe you're a hawaiian avocado? Those things are ginormous!

IT'S SNOWING!!!!! FINALLY!!!

Lizzy-lol i know i am gone all the time!!!! i worked a first shift today so home early yay! i will pray for your friends!

Misty- damn girl! tell them not to work the prego too much!

Janelle-"Ohhhh the weather outside is frightful but the fire is so delightful but as long as you love me so let it snow let it snow let it snow!!!!!" get th@t d@mn phone lol!

nicole- i guess it is what makes you feel comfortable its your kid....just letting you kown what i have gone through to try and give you some more information to go off of ya know...and my kids were big....all 3 were well over 25lbs by one so that is why the did not walk till 13 months but that is normal...up to 15 months is normal...18 months not so much....good luck!!!! and i was thinking more a muscle issue like me son has not the hips....just keep yourself educated ok? when is your offical move date? has it changed bc of the storm?

aspe- how you feeling sweety? LMAO i was going to ask what you were doing for thanksgiving but i realized you already had thanksgiving in canada...ok blonde moment over!

afm worked a first shift..home now yay...now gotta make dinner atleast work second tomorrow then i have a double sunday.

Lizzy-lol i know i am gone all the time!!!! i worked a first shift today so home early yay! i will pray for your friends!

Misty- damn girl! tell them not to work the prego too much!

Janelle-"Ohhhh the weather outside is frightful but the fire is so delightful but as long as you love me so let it snow let it snow let it snow!!!!!" get th@t d@mn phone lol!

nicole- i guess it is what makes you feel comfortable its your kid....just letting you kown what i have gone through to try and give you some more information to go off of ya know...and my kids were big....all 3 were well over 25lbs by one so that is why the did not walk till 13 months but that is normal...up to 15 months is normal...18 months not so much....good luck!!!! and i was thinking more a muscle issue like me son has not the hips....just keep yourself educated ok? when is your offical move date? has it changed bc of the storm?

aspe- how you feeling sweety? LMAO i was going to ask what you were doing for thanksgiving but i realized you already had thanksgiving in canada...ok blonde moment over!

afm worked a first shift..home now yay...now gotta make dinner atleast work second tomorrow then i have a double sunday.

My mom is picking me up in 6 days to go to IN. We are really going to be motivating my daughter to walk. As far as moving to IL we are looking at December 19th.

ahhh...got ya...so how long after that does your dh deploy? is he on leave then before deployment? bc i have never heard of the army letting someone switch bases right before deployment...he is active in the army right? i thought you said before that he worked on base there in NY.

Oh, how I wish I was little still. Samuel is taking a nap in his toy box..

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2564.jpg

Krissy, my phone still isn't here! I'm just as annoyed as you! TRUST ME!

Awwweee that is sooooo cute!!! i love it! josh was playing hide and seek with the kids one day and feel asleep in the plen play that i had all his stuff animals in while hidding it was funny!

I just read that 61 year old woman in brazil just gave birth to twins. I'm still in shock with the woman I saw yesterday!

ahhh...got ya...so how long after that does your dh deploy? is he on leave then before deployment? bc i have never heard of the army letting someone switch bases right before deployment...he is active in the army right? i thought you said before that he worked on base there in NY.

He deploys in late January. He is active. And yes the base he works on is here in NY but his Christmas block leave is from December 15th til January 6th.

ok so he will be with you guys till jan 6th then go back to ny before his deployment...that kind of sucks but aleast you can spend the holidays together...

janelle holly molly......see misty you aint old at all!!!!

janelle i need your phone!!!!i can actually talk and you have @ h@rd time texting!!

My phone is so screwy. I feel like an old person when I text. I have to punch in everything so slow to make sure it's putting in the right letters. It's so annoying! I don't know what happened. It's like my touch screen is off or something. If you look at your keyboard on your computer, all the letters are like 2-3 letters off on my phone. like I have to hit W when I want an R. Q, A, and Z don't work. My W doesn't work either.. so I have to type 2 V's. I have to use the @ sign for A's and I feel like one of those idiot texters. Bingo texter! B4 instead of Before. uhg... HURRY UP PHONE!!!

What are snow pellets? Is that like violent hail or something?? Apparently that's what Yahoo weather says my weather is...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->