A home for EVERYONE!

Misty..you made me laugh when you said "he'd think of all those times I irritated him and JAB!!" lol

Grace..glad the spotting has stopped

Libby.. I heard on the radio today that people were 11 days without power..it is an unfortunate that this happened, but it is more upsetting to know she is almost due and given the current situation
Also, prunes are good. Although, db don't like me eating them to much because he says it causes me to fart :blush: I don't think it does, but ..lol

Janelle..what kind of phone did you get. I recently bought the iPhone 5.. That was frustrate me regarding the endless circle of trying to buy a phone
..I would assume snow pellets means like freezing rain, maybe :S lol
..bingo texters..lol..never heard of that before, but I like it..gotta remember that one
..that is such a cute picture of your son, he looks to peaceful
..I still remember your story about the older pregnant lady..there was a woman from my area who got pregnant in menopause. So her youngest son is the same age as some of her grandchildren lol
..I never heard of brine..that is such a cool concept..lol..I heard in NY, they have heaters in the road to melt the snow

Krissy.. I must have missed it, sorry, but where are you working?

Nicole..hoping your daughter progresses.

Ok..here's so my AFM

Last night I went to bed early because I wasn't feeling well
..at 12:30 I was getting frustrated because I could not sleep. Twist turn, twist turn
..got up and was up until about 3:30
..managed to get to sleep and had to get up again at 7:00
..rain was pelting here, so I had to drive slower getting out of town and return
..I had a car appointment also, where a sales guy tried to sale me the newer edition of my car, but no thanks due to the issues I had..issues you shouldn't have with a brand new car, whom is 4 years old and 50,000 kilometers
..db wanted to check out a Nissan car he is interested in
..a vehicle caught my attention, decided to check on price while in the office
..the car kinda won my heart but I am torn..my old car will be paid next October..so 11 months left..6,000 dollars.. So after that I would not have any car payment ..yahoo..but then she would not be under warranty..I was in love with my car when I bought here and still am. She is big (long) but roomy. I spent extra dollars on here, like tint, aftermarket rims and tires, car starter, etc. So I hate to throw away that money..but this new suv is less than my current car, less room (small back seats, but big enough for a car seat), but another 5 years paying..oh boy..I don't know what to do..
..when I got home I seen a missed call from the doctors office..so, what does this mean. I am assuming the gynecologist wants an ultrasound because she said she was going to call him and if he wanted an ultrasound she would order me one and in turn, would call to let me know
..since I missed the call, and Monday being a holiday (remembrance day), probably can't call until Tuesday
..going out of town again on Thursday until sunday so if they say I need an ultrasound on Thursday or Friday, I don't know if I can do it
..as soon as I got home, I had to go to work again for 3 hours

Ok, so I know that was alot to read, but here is me in the last while

Aspe- oh bummer! i hate when i miss calls from the dr office and all they live is a message saying call back at this number...well damn it tell me what you wanted then i will decide if i wanna call back lol....i hope it is good news about getting that ultrasound done! Also i am working as a nursing assistant at a long term care facility. pay is good and i am having fun with the residents. lots of work but i like it and we need money lol.

It is great to hear you like your job..it is a wonderful feeling going to work to a job you like

It's bugging me in curiosity to what the doctor wanted. I'm going ton phone Monday anyways, but I'd say they will be close

Also, can in ask your opinion on the vehicle situation?

I liked the setup in one place..on one side of street was an intensive long term 24 hour residence. On the other side of the street was an independent residence (one big building with individual homes inside). This way one partner could be in on home and another in the place across the road. They could see each other easier and frequently :)

I AM SO IRRITATED!!!!!!!!! MY PHONE STILL ISN'T HERE!!! I DID A LIVE CHAT WITH A UPS AGENT AND THEY TOLD ME THAT IT CAN TAKE UNTIL 11:59PM TO DELIVER A PACKAGE. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?! (((((((SCREAM))))))))

Aspe, I worked for a car dealership for awhile. Best deal for you: If you want to buy a new car once your old one is paid off, don't trade it in!! sell it to a private party. you'll get far more than you will for a trade in. when you go in to buy a new car, don't tell them you have a down payment, until you are in financing getting ready to sign the papers after you've seen the final numbers. the finance manager is tricky and will move numbers around so that they get a better deal than you. if that makes sense. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE TRYING TO SELL YOU A WARRANTY!!! If you have 10,000 to put as a down payment tell them you only have 3,000 until you've seen the final numbers and it's a final deal with a warranty, then pull out the extra 7,000. YOU WILL GET THE BETTER DEAL. Another thing is their list price is cheaper than their asking price. They will always ask higher than what it's actually listed for. The sales person will make more money this way, because they can walk away with the difference. I watched them screw over little old ladies!! 2 people have to get paid from your purchase. The sales person and the finance manager and they don't walk away with just a hundred bucks.

As for missing calls. I have it written in my chart that they can leave a message on my machine or with Dan if he answers. Ask your doctor if you can do that.

Krissy, happy you're enjoying your job. :)

Janelle..they were willing to give me 9500.00 for my car, what you think? My BIL said I should get more.

Good morning ladies, I'm off to work in a minute for a long day. Work for 5 hours, get 3 hour break, and then work another 5 hours. The break really helps.

Have a great day everyone

P.S. What does everyone think about the Nissan juke? Did you heard any reviews on it?
https://m.nissan.ca/Vehicle.aspx?id=22

Samuel looks so cute in his toybox.Hope your phone gets there soon.

I took Owens bed out today to change it and found 14 dummies (pacifiers?) underneath it!

Aspe,thats a strange long shift,do you have time to go home in your 3hr break?
I like those nissan jukes.

I know nothing about that car lol....that is an odd shift but what do i know i am working a 16hr shift tomorrow lol

kerrie...oh the things you find under kids beds!

i work at 2:45 today till 11am then i work a double tomorrow 645am till 11pm so i wont be on tomorrow sorry ladies! i will try and pop in before i go to work though!

Krissy tomorrow is a very long shift for a sunday,what kind of job do you have?

Morning ladies! I gotta type quick because I have to cook breakfast, but I wanted to answer a few ladies...

PHONE FINALLY GOT HERE AT 8:00 last night!

Aspe, I just got a cheap phone.. looks like a blackberry, but it's not. I wish I could afford an iphone, but I can't. Not at the moment. As for you car. 9,500 sound like a good deal, but you still owe 6,000 so really all you are getting is 3,500 which is not a good deal. See what your car is worth and sell it for that much. I'm sure it's worth far more considering it has extras. As for the Nissan Juke, I really don't know much about cars.. sorry.. It's cute thought! I'm a Toyota girl myself. ;)

Krissy, I'm going to miss you tomorrow... :(

IT'S SNOWING!!! FINALLY!!

I am a Nursing assiant at a long term care facility. our shifts are normally 8 hrs but i am working a double tomorrow. need the money!

HAve fun in the snow janelle and your phone sounds like my phone lol!

i am a dodge/chrysler girl myself. we have a chrysler pacifica and a dodge ram 1500...love em!

ok lunch time here....

oh and since starting my new job monday i have lost 8lb yay!!!!! only 40lb more to go to be back at what i was when i met josh....but i would gladly put that off for another 9months or so if i got pregnant! gotta keep telling my self NTNP lol

My phone is a Samsung comment. It's easier to text, but I don't like that it doesn't have a lot of features like my other phone. Oh well. Beggers can't be choosers.

The snow is melting. :( I'm sad.

We had cinnamon rolls for breakfast and veggie sausage. ugh... I'm full. It's too damn cold to make cutting boards for Christmas, so I'm going to clean the hell out of my house today and enjoy time with my two favorite boys!

Kerrie..yah, I go home for my break

So today I'm still agonizing over that I won't know the intention of the missed doctor call and having to wait until Tuesday, arrgg lol

Janelle..you got a phone that works :)

We don't have any snow here yet..I love having snow, and snow falling, on Christmas morning

Aspe, I can't remember the last time it snowed on christmas morning. seemed like it happened all the time when I was a kid, but not anymore.

Misty, you're an orange!!!! 5 more weeks and you'll be half way there!! SO EXCITED!!!

Happy orange day, Misty! I hope your desk didn't swallow you up. Where are you?

Janelle - that picture of Samuel sleeping in the toy box is the cutest thing ever!

Hi Krissy, Libby, Aspe, Nicole, and Kerie. I hope I didn't miss anyone and if I did charge it to my pregnancy brain not my heart.

AFM - I'm feeling pretty blah today. I don't know what's wrong, but I just feel blah. So, I found a potato soup slow cooker recipe on Pinterest. I am trying to make it, so hopefully it will turn out good. I think a little comfort food will make me feel better. I'll be a plum tomorrow. I tried to see if I could find a plum in the grocery store today, but it's fall so no luck. But I can still imagine. :)

So how is everyone today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->