A home for EVERYONE!

Hi girls! Yay janelle u finally got ur phone! I have a thunderbolt. Do think I could survive without a smartphone now!

Hi grace! Sorry ur having a blah day. I loooove potato soup! Easy recipe? If it turns out yummy you'll have to send me the recipe.

Aspe - I'm totally clueless about cars also. I need a new one also! Mine is falling apart. I'd love to have an suv, I hate cars. That really stinks u missed your doctor's call. U should give them your cell phone # to call instead!

Krissy I MISS u!! I can't believe you're working 16 hours tomorrow. That's insane! You're going to wear yourself out, girl...

Janelle I can't believe in 5 weeks I'm halfway there! That floored me when I read that on your post... hadn't thought of that. When I listened to baby's heartbeat today I couldn't find it at first, I had to move the doppler up farther on my belly... into my roll! lol Baby must be growing huh? That excited me!

hey ladies! I'm posting this from my phone and I don't know how to enter down for a space inbetween personal. So, you're all going to be jumbled together. MISTY, I'm so excited I heard from you. I was worried! GRACE, I saw that recipe on pinterest and repinned it! Let me know how it turns out. :) AFM, I feel like crap. Woke up feeling fine. Dan was able to feel my uterus this morning. :) but now I feel terrible. Tried to eat something hoping that would help, but it didn't just made me feel even sicker. I think I'm going to try to take a nap here in a minute. Hope that will help some. Dan is doing his spanish homework, when he's done I'm goning to beg him to go get me some ginger ale.

baked potato soup wasn't good. :( on the bright side my mood is a lot better.

Well last night was fun! Got to see our friends the Saucedas again before I go. We went bowling, got pizza and then went over to their house for Chili and playing games with the Xbox Kinect. I really am going to miss them while I'm back home! they have the 3 sweetest little boys I've ever met! And Krista was so stubborn, and by the end of the night my daughter walked halfway across their living room on her own! She took like 20 steps total yesterday at their house! Good times. Now we might be going to Applebees this afternoon since they feed Josh for free since he is military. He hasnt decided about that yet though. Otherwise it is just cleaning today since landlord should be here on Tuesday.

Ok, thats all for now. I'll do personals in a little bit.

Hi everyone,hope you are all well.Nothing to report here x

Hi girls! Hope you're having a good weekend! Last night we went to all you can eat crab legs. Omg soooo good. I haven't had crab legs in forever! Today is laundry day then we're going over to Jake's sister for a little cookout. We're having beer butt chicken lol. Thennnnn back to work tomorrow ugh! Weekends go by way too fast. Thankfully next week will be a short week with a 4 day weekend for Thanksgiving. Can't wait! Just have to get thru this week. Oh and dr appt Tues!!

Happy plum day Grace! And happy prune day, Nicole!

How are you feeling now that you are in the 2nd trimester Misty?

I still cant eat much. Tummy giving me lots of trouble. 5 days til IN! Starting to have a headache now too. At least I have blueberry streusel muffins in the oven made with real blueberries!

Amber, you better get better after Thanksgiving so we can hang out!

hi girls :) i'm back :)!

sorry i have not been on for the last 2 weeks :(

how is everyone?

Nicola!!! Everyone's been asking about you. How are you doing, and what have you been up to for the past two weeks?

I'm so confused right now. My ticker says baby is now in the second trimester, but I thought second trimester didn't start until week 13. And some people say it doesn't start until week 14. Now I'm seeing that it starts at week 12. This seem like a big difference. Which one do y'all go by?

i'm ok :) me and OH have worked everything out :). going to ttc properly after new year, but if a little 'accident' happens before then, we will both be happy! :)

Grace, I've always gone by the 12 week mark because that's what my pregnancy calendar says. How are you feeling?

Nicola!!! SO HAPPY YOU'RE BACK!!!

AFM, just got done eating mushroom stroganoff for dinner. YUUUMMMM!!! I love mushrooms. Been a pretty laid back today. watched a lot of movies for the first half. raked up a bunch of leaves in our front yard and then headed over to my friends sisters house for her plethora of free stuff. She is such an awesome person!! She gave us this AWESOME swing for the baby. I love it! She also gave me a brand new medela breast pump. I have a pump in style by medela, but it's always good to have one on hand for travel or in case mine breaks. We got all sorts of goodies. She said she is still going through a lot of stuff and she will give me a call if she finds anything more.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day. My nausea is starting to kick in fully. I'm pessimistic that it's going to last the entire time I'm pregnant. I really hope not. My breasts are also giving off this weird feeling. Only way I can describe it is rippled water. It feels like ripples of pain through out my boobs. Has anyone experienced this before? EVER?! It's quite annoying and I wont lie, at times it can be painful. Other than that, that's it.

Oh yea, Grace! I looked for a plum today in the store as well to send you a picture.. but couldn't find any. :(

I always thought the first 12 weeks were the 1st tri then 2nd tri from week 13.

Hi Amber I see you down there i hope you are feeling better!!!

Janelle- i am off work today but i am about to go back to bed for a while. my head is killing me, my butt and thy muscles are killing me and i am tired!!!! but i will text when i get up...then again you are still sleeping anyways....and yay on the scores!!!!!

NICOLA- girl you had us worried!!!! glad things are going better for ya!

MISTY- i miss you i will text after i get a nap!

Hi GRACE!!!! :hugs:

afm- ok question time....well we only DTD sunday night but i have had lots of cm all week i have not dried up at all. so i guess we will see if one time is the charm! oh and i lost 10lbs in a week yay!!! ok back to bed for me

Grr..I had this big ole post..and bam..gone

Good morning ladies, or should I say..morning, afternoon, evening

Krissy..fx you get a bfp :)

Janelle..hopefully your nausea subsides and don't last your whole pregnancy. Then again, it is just the way your little plum is saying I'm growing mom..lol..

AFM..the doctors office is open today. I called but due to power outage they only got one phone working so I got to call back this afternoon. Hopefully my call gets attended to and not 'call back later'. So my flu stayed as a head cold, but not there so much now. It mostly was a bother in my throat. Had to pee three times during the night, so what a break in sleep I had. I'm waiting on af to show so I can start the vitex. To date, this cycle has been 77 days :(

Good morning you lazy heads,ive been up for 8 hours! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->