A home for EVERYONE!

Kerrie...lol..and in several hours..were going to be saying..geez why going to bed so early, it's only supper time yet lol

Ok..ladies..I had to jump back on before I left to go to work..

Ok..so you know how i told you I peed liked 3 times during the night and well, I peed again when I got up for the day. One hour after my last pee I decided to do an OPK. My pee was almost pure white. And well, I think it's positive. Like even the control line is lighter. I will post a picture after. I just did one on like, Saturday I think, and there was no test line what so ever. So maybe where I only held it for one hour and didn't so it within the right time frame, it gave me a false positive. Me and my db bd on Sunday morning, so were gonna have to bd again just in case. I would love your opinions though.

Here is another thought that crossed my mind..probably totally put of context though. So I had a possibly positive OPK on october 26. So let's say if my cycles were regular, then time would almost be up for me to ovulate again, right? Does that sound crazy, especially where I don't have regular cycles. Awww..my mind is spinning.

Morning ladies. I just woke up and I'm soooo tired, but I got out of bed to chat with krissy, just to read she's sleeping?!?! UGH! Just kidding.

Aspe, I would BD just in case, but I'm still saying you're pregnant. I don't know... it just sounds right and I've got that feeling!!

Kerrie, I'm a lazy bum hands down. I'm always tired and I would love to sleep for days if I could. LOL

I can't remember what everyone else said.. I forget easily and quickly.. Sorry.. HELLO TO ALL THE OTHER LOVELY LADIES!!! :wave:

3 days til my mom is here and 4 til we leave! DH is going to lunch and movie with a friend so that 4 hour span is my packing time! I basically have to start packing away clothes, shoes, towels, dishes, and anything that I will be needing to have with me in IL.

Oh, Btw, my daughter took 8 steps with no bribing last night!

Kerrie, I am lazy too like Janelle but I blame mine on not being able to fall asleep easily at night and the fact that I get up to pee 2-3x a night and still have trouble falling back asleep.

Nicole - So happy your daughter is walking! I see you're a prune now. yay for that too. when is your dating scan. It's soon right?

Ladies,

I tried my best to take photos of the OPK, sorry for the bluriness.

Attachments

• IMG_0035.jpg
    IMG_0035.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 3
Aspe, I don't know how to read those.. sorry. BD just in case and enjoy the moment. :)

I did a hpt the same time. As far as I could see, only the indent lines were visible. After the time, it seemed like there was a line. One hour later, after the tests dried, this is what was there. I am saying that it is negative because it did not show up within time. Ill test again in a few days.

Attachments

• IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0038.jpg
    IMG_0038.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 5
Are you pregnant Aspe?! I'm not sure if the second set of pictures were just OPKs but I can see really faint lines on the tests with blue (I'm assuming they're hpts)?!!!!

The green handle ones are OPK's
The blue handle ones are hpt

As far as I know, I'm not prego. In the previous post, I mentioned how the picture of the hpt was taken after time, so if there is anything, its probably an evaporation line.

I know everyone talks a lot about evaps, but out of all the ICs I've ever used (And I must have used about 100 in all the time of TTC), I never got an evap...a line was a line no matter how faint...oooohhh, I really hope you're pregnant!x

LOREN!!! where have you been??? I've missed you soooooooo much!! :hugs: You're having a GIRL?!?!? AWE, I'M SO JEALOUS!!! pass those lady vibes this way!

How have you been? How are you feeling? Details... I NEED DETAILS!!

....Oh wait... I just saw a baby with a pink bow. Just kidding... Don't mind me.. I'm an idiot. :blush:

Ok, is anyone else's face breaking outline crazy? My chin is absolutely horrible!

Loren! I hope you are feeling good. Anything new in your life?

Nicole, I had a few, but it cleared up quick. I'm really surprised at how clear my face is actually. Every time I've ever been pregnant it's been crazy broken out.

Ok, I won't be on for another hour or so. Gonna do another 15 minutes of dishes before start packing for an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->