A home for EVERYONE!

Aspe- I always thought evaps didn't have any color to them. I see pink, but testing again tomorrow or even wednesday should clear any doubt.

Nicole - Yay! So exciting you'll get to see your baby dancing around in their. No acne for me.

AFM - I'll be so happy when I can feel this baby so I can actually start feeling pregnant. No real morning sickness. Sore boobs stopped weeks ago. Bloating is going down. I am probably the only woman in the world that would complain about feeling normal during the first trimester. LOL.

Janelle, when I was pregnant with my daughters my face was SO clear. Like I got complimented by a photographer when I was prego with my 2nd on what a great complexion I had. Now with this one my face is constantly breaking out. This MUST mean you're having a girl and I'm having a boy, right?? ;-)

Aspe - My hpts on internet cheapies always took longer than the allotted time to darken. Ohhhh I hope you're prego! Also, frequent urinating and sore boobs were my first symptoms.

Loren - hiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Krissy - you're not sleeping so get your butt on here lol

Nicole - Yay for ultrasound Fri!

Dr appt for me tomorrow morning but won't be anything exciting. The exciting one is 3 weeks from tomorrow!

Aspe- I always thought evaps didn't have any color to them. I see pink, but testing again tomorrow or even wednesday should clear any doubt.

Nicole - Yay! So exciting you'll get to see your baby dancing around in their. No acne for me.

AFM - I'll be so happy when I can feel this baby so I can actually start feeling pregnant. No real morning sickness. Sore boobs stopped weeks ago. Bloating is going down. I am probably the only woman in the world that would complain about feeling normal during the first trimester. LOL.

I felt the same way in first trimester!! I freaked out when at 10 weeks I lost all symptoms. Ended up with an ultrasound cuz I called dr in a panic lol. Sore boobs came back later though. I feel my uterus now, though, so def feel pregnant. I wish I could feel baby move!!

You have a point with the pink on hpts.. evaps are clear if I remember right.

Misty, I really do hope so!! I broke out terribly when I was pregnant with Samuel. It was awful. I always had to wear makeup because I was so embarrassed. This time around, I could give a rats ass! I go out more with out make up than I do with it. I feel a lot prettier with makeup though. If I'm going to like a big convention I will put "my face on" but if I'm going grocery shopping I wont. I always wear makeup when I go see Dan at work though, I want his employees to think he's got a hot wife! LOL

A biiiigggggggg hellooooo to everyone too!!!!! Hope you're all doing well!!!! Have been silently stalking as always, and great to see how you've all been doing!!!!!!

Janelley: Ha! You made me giggle! I was like "How does she know before me what I'm having?!" You can save the excitement for another 12 days, we find out a week on Saturday whether we are team blue or team pink! Extremely exciting!
OMG! Where has the time gone?! You're nearly 2nd tri already!!!!!! Have you had your NT scan yet?! I'm so excited for you that you're nearly out of the poopy 1st tri!
I have to say, too, I love love love those piccies of your kitchen...it's soo gorge! Us lazy English people just don't know how to do kitchens like the Americans do, that's for sure!!

MnJ: Hello fello preggo may the fourth be with you buddy!! Happy Orange week! Did you know our babies can now hear sounds now?! I've been playing little lullabies to my baby today whilst I've been doing my final university dissertation...I figured bubba should have some fun and relaxation time whilst mommy is stressing out!

Army: Wow!!! A prune already?!!! I remember prune week so well...I actually went into a supermarket on my prune week and was like "WOW! A prune is actually a pretty decent size!! you've come a long way since blueberry week! *sniff" They grow so past *wipes away a tear* How's pregnancy treating you apart from the spot break out? (Join the club, I've had really poopy spotty skin ever since that BFP!)

HisGrace: Another nearly-second-trimesterer?! Huge congrats are coming your way on reaching such a milestone!! You had a rocky start to pregnancy from what I remember, but a lot of faith goes a long way and you're such an inspiration! Your little miracle baby is a tough 'un that's for sure!

Krissy: How are you doin' Mrs Mom of the Year?! I'm forever reading your extremely busy posts, and I've got so much admiration for you with how much you juggle with being a mommy too!!! How on earth do you manage to fit in all those BD'ing sessions too?! How's TTC going for you?x

Aspe: I refuse to believe that those are evaps, and will be extremely stubborn and say that I'm waiting for your further tests to give that BFP that is already there! ICs took ages to get darker for me (Like 21dpo), even when other tests were really dark, but I'm sooo soo sure that your time has finally come!x

Errrrrrrrrr, I'm not sure if I've missed anyone out (So so sorry if I have!!) and sorry about the sporadic posts! I've been working so hard trying to get this final uni dissertation done for it's hand in date at the start of December...it's impossible, but at least I'll be finally graduated in time for Baby to come!!!

How things are going for me is pretty good!! I am impatiently waiting for those first kicks to roll around now (I'm spending wayyy too much time lying down and willing to feel something!), but me and DH have gone crraazzzyyy on baby stuff, we're both so excited!! I've attached a little piccie of the beginning of our collection, and we've got our pushchair and car seat being delivered tomorrow, which I am soo excited about!! I just know I'll be frantically trying to find a baby-sized teddy bear to test it out! Hehe!

Attachments

• baby things!.jpg
    baby things!.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 5
Grace, I didn't have any symptoms when I was pregnant with my son, minus the acne. I was that pregnant woman that all pregnant women hate. Samuel was transverse until he was 30 something weeks. So, I never got kicked in the ribs or the bladder or anything. He was the perfect pregnancy. Don't worry. You've got a healthy baby growing in you and when you feel that first kick is when it really becomes real.

If it makes you feel any better I was in denial when I was in labor with Samuel. I couldn't believe that a baby was growing inside of me. It just didn't seem possible. Even though, I saw the ultrasounds and felt the kicks and the hiccups, I couldn't believe it. Then after I had him I just remember starring at him for hours in shock that he grew inside of me and I couldn't get enough of him.

Don't you worry. Everything you're feeling emotionally and thinking is all normal. Before you know it you're going to be driving home from the hospital with your bundle of joy. Worrying about every bump you hit in the road, driving 10 mph under the speed limit. LOL

wow early scan, Loren!! I'm jealous!! I have to wait until the 4th of December... a week and a half after you. I hope your bubba cooperates!! HOLY MOLY on your baby collection!! How exciting! I haven't bought one single thing because I'm scared to.. I'm scared I'll jinx something! Silly.. I know... Plus I want to know what I'm having so we can buy gender specific AND we need to get the baby's room worked on. It needs new carpet and paint.

I've got a sneaking suspicion misty that baby won't want to cooperate but, because it's private and we're paying for it, we get to go back for free if they can't find it out...I would have had to wait until the 13th December otherwise, and the wait was killing us! On the plus, we get a DVD of the scan too, so hopefully I'll be able to upload it to show to you all and "reveal" the gender to you :) You'll be the only people knowing though, because family and friends aren't being told until Christmas Day!x

Loren, LOL sorry.. I got excited when I saw the pink bow. You're going to be the first of us all to find out the sex!! I wanna know right away! As for the NT scan, a lot of doctors don't do that here unless you're high risk. So unfortunately, I'm not getting one. :( According to my pregnancy calendar, I'm already in the second trimester. As of today the baby starts producing insulin. :) Thanks for the comments on the kitchen. I just want it to be done already!! I hate waiting. I'm afraid that out fireplace wont be done in time for christmas. :( SUPER SAD FACE!! I'm so happy you popped in. I missed missed missed you!

That would be awesome! I wonder if you CAN upload videos on here? How much are you paying for the private scan and who do you go to for that?

AWWWWWW!!!!!!!! I just saw your bump pics!! Clicking on it won't make it bigger though dangit!! So cute! Wish I could see mine... sigh..

I'm paying £90 for the early private gender scan, which includes plenty of photos, 4D preview and a DVD of the scan, which is a pretty good deal! There are plenty of places in the UK to get private scans, so we've gone with the same company that we had an early reassurance scan with (MyUltraBaby)...I don't think I can upload it directly to the site, but I'm sure I could put it onto youtube and I can provide the link to watch it!x

Janelley: If that is your kitchen unfinished, our kitchen is shameful!! Then again, we're in army accommodation, and that's not known for being the most glamorous! That's poop that you're not getting a NT scan! Does that mean you've got to wait until 20 weeks? That's too long!!!x

Here is an enlarged version just for you misty!

Attachments

• 4 weeks.jpg
    4 weeks.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 15 weeks.jpg
    15 weeks.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 5
Loren, yes I have to wait until my 20 week scan. :( which wont be until January. :( :(

As for our kitchen, we still need to do the ceiling, the floor boards, crown molding and trim, get the drawer face fronts done and the fireplace. Then we should be done. :) probably wont have it all done and complete until the new year. Oh well. It will be done before baby is here and that's all that matters to me!

Thanks, Loren! Love the 4 week pic to compare to, also. Love the bump! I hate being so overweight but never more so than now when all my blubber hides my growing baby. Boo hoo woe is me lol.

Db suggested we go back and look at the test. The line is darker, but we can't determine if it has colour or not. He made me do another one, and no line came up on that one.. So I guess it must have been negative..i don't know how many more chemicals I can handle.

Let's say, if it was positive, would the line get darker over time? If it is an evaporation line, should the line fade by tomorrow?

Loren...thanks for sharing the pictures :) I love baby bumps

AFM..doctor called and she said she had some questions to go on my referral, but sent it through anyways. She said the gynecologist will see me :)

She asked if I had a huge weight gain and if I had hair growing, like on my face. She said these can be a sign of heri..aww crappy..I forgot the name..now the waiting process begins to see the gynecologist.

Evaporation lines aren't comparable test to test, because it's only on certain tests, so would either only be there or not...

If it's positive, it would eventually get darker...hCG doubles every 2-3 days, so you wouldn't expect it to get significantly darker everyday, as in one day really faint and the next really dark...my ICs began like really squinty lines and took a good 10 days to get a decent line...even then, they never went particularly dark...

...I really really hope this is it for you Aspe...when is AF due?x

I did a second hpt and it was negative. So do I count myself out?

I'm not sure when af is due because I'm irregular. To date I've been waiting 77 days this cycle.

Does a test get darker as it dries?

I could be wrong, but all my tests get lighter as they dry? I think you should wait a couple of days then test again, maybe with a better brand...I used clear blue plus and that gave me my first bfp at 8dpo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->