A home for EVERYONE!

Aspe, when I was testing with dollar store tests it would be negative, but later on that night there would be a faint positive line that was color. Not just a shadow. I took it as a positive because days later I would have a faint FRER. You know who would be a good person to answer this question would be Nicole! She had a lot of faint line positive where she didn't know if they were positive or evap lines. Good luck, I'm thinking of you!!!

I would wait a couple of days and use FMU. The fact that you peed a lot last night is a positive sign!

Did you doctor ask you if you have that because she thinks you might have hypothyroidism??

Yea ,y ticker says I am a prune but my dating ultrasound on Friday will definitely put me another 3-8 days ahead! Second trimester here I come!

Aspe, I had 3 days of Hpts that I couldn't tell if they had color or not and they didn't show well on pictures either.

Janelle, my face was so clear after week 10 with my son. I want a boy so bad but my face is breaking out like crazy!

Aspe - I don't want to give you false hope, but if your test was faint with fmu it will be even more faint possibly negative later in the day after you've had something to drink. Test again on Wednesday witj fmu and you should have better answers.

Janelle - Thanks for your post. Definitely made me feel better.

Loren - So glad to see you. You're so busy I don't know how you do it. Good luck with school.

Misty - Hey! :hi:

Krissy - Is your nap over yet? I'm so jealous. And you lost 10 lbs!

I never really got a nap lol. i just hid out in my room and relaxed watching Bones reruns on netflix for a while.

Loren thanks but honeslty with living with my parents and the craziness of everything we have bd only once in like 4 months no kidding!!! i guess we are not trying not preventing but.....the one time we did do it was last sunday/monday morning right around ovulation so of course i have been driving janelle and misty crazy today lol.

oh and i love the pics yay and yay for the scan!!!!

i gotta put the kids to bed in about 10 minutes and then i get to finally eat and do my homework. i am so freaking tired and got to work the next few days.

i of course am symptom spotting even though we only got to dtd once bc of my work schedule. but here we go time for the crazy...

ok so we dtd sunday night/early monday morning. tuesday afternoon i had some pink spotting which i have never had before. also tis whole time i have had alot of CM going back and forth from clear to creamy white lotion. it seems like when i do more like working there is alot more. also my boobs were a little sore yesterday but today they are killer and i see blue lines in them....i couldnt sleep last night even after working a 16 hour shift i still work up a ton...and i have had cramping since saturday..

ok ladies thats my crazy for now....ticker says 5dpo but i think i O'd at least one day earlier than that cuz i started to have fertile cm on saturday and i think i O'd tuesday if not monday so i think i am more 6-7dpo...who knows...but i say no testing till 19th, af due 21st

Janelle dont think i will make it to the 17th..oh you wanna bet lol

Krissy..I can't wait till you test :) sounds good

Nicole..did you look at the pictures of the tests I put up

AFM..I really don't think much of those hpt. As for the OPK, we dtd on Sunday and today just in case. I guess maybe again tomorrow or Wednesday.

Does it matter that my urine was almost clear white when I done the OPK, with a one hour hold?

Wouldn't it be awesome if I had a birthday bfp lol..correction if krissy and me both lol

Homemade lasagna in 10 minutes!

Heading to IN in 3 days!

Oh, and going to FL to see my siblings and grandma on my mom's side for Thanksgiving. Not looking forward to 15 hour drive next to a cooped up toddler but they will let her use my dad's Ipad so it wont be as bad.

Oh and Wednesday is our 3rd anniversary but we went out to dinner last night as family to celebrate even though they messed up DH's order.

Aspe, have you tried peeing in a cup and dipping the stick in for 5 sec? That's what I did because I'm a moron and can't get enough urine on the stick if I just pee on it... :blush: Try that the next time you do it. They say it's best to have concentrated urine but when I got my BFP, it was like 2:00 in the afternoon and there wasn't a hint of yellow in my pee. Best of luck to ya! I'm rooting you get a BFP. SOON!

Krissy, you don't drive me nuts. You can ask me the same question over and over and it wont bother me. I like helping others when I'm able to. Bet's ON! You're not gonna be able to make it! Yea, for sore boobies!! I hope you don't get what I have "the ripple effect". It's the most painful thing.. well no, let me stop myself.. it's not the most painful, but it hurts really bad. I feel like I'm turning into a fembot off Austin powers. I've got imaginary laser beams shooting out my boobs. :cry:

Grace, Anytime!! I'm rooting for you! :hugs:

Nicole, see I was the opposite. I had the worst acne with my son. I tried everything. It was in the third trimester that I though I figured out the secret that baby wipes cured my acne. Try scent free baby wipes. It just might help. :)

My fingers are crossed for krissy and aspe both! I'm excited!

Misty, how's your nausea?

Nicole, so you decided to go to Florida? That sounds fun. You'll have a warm Thanksgiving, it might snow/rain in our neck of the woods.

It finally eased after I ate. Just weird that I've even had it the past couple days! How about u?

Yeah, we cant risk the money to have him drive out to IN for Thanksgiving. Oh, and I took 3 bites of lasagna and my tummy says I'm full, what?!? I still have over half a plate to go!

Janelle, I will try but my acne is so bad right now, I am not putting much hope in anything. Also, we have used scent free Walmart wipes on my daughter this month and they all smell like rubbing alcohol *gag*.

Grace- you are in 2nd tri. It starts at 13 wks. Your ticker says 12 and some days so you are in your 13th wk. Like days 1-7 would be wk 1 and day 8 would be 1 wk 1 day or the 2nd wk.

Nicole- so happy your daughter is attempting walking and making progress. Get excited and get her excited. I'll suck it up and make sure i'm dosed up on my meds so we can get together!

Aspe- those look positive. You should try an frer in a couple of days with fmu. When's your b'day?

Krissy- yay on the weight loss!

Janelle- 2nd tri! And all those freebies! That's awesome!

Hello Misty & Kerry. Misty- yikes on your desk, looked like mine when I was working!

Well, still don't feel great. Oh, well getting used to it again. Yay for feeling yucky! Lol.....there is a reward in the end!

Had my dr appt today. My bp was high so he was all concerned. I wasn't. Lower than it was last time and it is only high at the dr's. I didn't use to have white coat hypertention, until I went and saw the neurologist for my f/u and got 'so we already have you on topamax to try and help your migraines so I think we will keep that regimen for the seizures your eeg showed.' What? 'you didn't already know? The dr that ordered it didn't tell you?' Nope, couldn't get through to that dr to get my test results, so it was really unexpected and now I fear the worst every time I go to the dr and my bp is high.....no matter what the visit is for. Turned out that either topamax or cymbalta or the combo was the cause. Stopped taking them and seizures- gone.

Anyway, the ob wanted to do my bp again before I left. Then they do exam and try to find a heartbeat. Couldn't find it. So now i'm thinki.g the worst. So they had me lay down to get my bp again and it was finally fine....surprisingly since I was still panicing. So, yet another u/s today. The tech was out so the nurse did it. Knowing only the bare min about the machine. Started to look and she didn't know how to turn on the blood flow and was franticly searching for a hb or any sign of movement. 'well, i'm not.....' Moved the transducer and there was a jump and finally movement. I think baby was sleeping and got startled. Such a relief to see movement.....and the flicker of the hb was finally found. *sigh nothing can be easy or can I feel like things are ok bc it sems like there are problems and scares everywhere with this one. So I am now up to 4 u/s. Can I break a record or something?! Lol

Oh, and I asked about the u/s dating....going backwards, the ahead and backwards again. i've had different techs each time. He didn't like that the last one took me backwards again and is going based on the 2nd one for now. So technically a day behind or so from lmp, so then he decided just to leave it at lmp due date. Wish the nurse would have known how to take measurements or atleast print me a pic. Oh well. Seeing movement was the best today.

oh, misty....i just hid my signature so that was why my ticker was gone. But i'll leave it on now that for now they are giving my original dates back.....atleast for a few wks! Lol

Misty, I'm good. I can't eat much. I'm on the same boat as Nicole, I eat a few bites and I'm full. My back is killing me! It's been hurting since I got pregnant. I'm thinking this baby is growing into it! I've got that nausea feeling. It's pretty inevitable now.. I know exactly when it's going to kick in. No throwing up though. I'm kind of use to it now. Some days are worse than others, but I get through it.

My awesome hot piece of ass husband went and bought me a kitkat because he rocks! I LUFF HIM! :cloud9:

Amber congrats on that healthy baby!!!

Misty so happy to hear you are feeling better!

Janelle- whatever i will make it damn it!!!! and what is my prize when i do?

Grace-I missed your happy plum day...happy plum day lol

ok i am working working working at my homework....thinking about eating i really should just not hungry last couple days....today i had some cheese crackers and some aminal crackers i got enchaldas to eat now so thinking i should...just not hungry sigh.......

oh and shhhhhh dont tell janelle but i like to stalk her lol............

Give me a break give me a break break me off a piece of that kickkat bar!

Amber, I've heard that taking your BP sitting up can be higher than if you were to take it laying down. Glad everything is going well and you have a roly poly baby in your belly. :)

Janelle- kitkat..yum! Sorry you're nauseated. Not any fun. :( have you ever tried any b6 or combining unisom and b6? Seems to work for some....maybe you?

Krissy, I can't think of a good bet at the moment. I LOVE ANIMAL CRACKERS. I haven't had them in years!! I already know you stalk me dork! I have a tracker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->