A home for EVERYONE!

SAY WHAT? so janelle you are stalking me stalking you???? whoa...mind blower!!!!!! careful dont want to hurt the blonde over here!!!!

Amber..my birthday is on Saturday
..glad you got to see your baby

Janelle..kit kat bar, eh? Do you have kit kat chunky? Kit kat chunky peanut butter? Kit kat chunky toffee? Lol

Aspe what are these kit kat bars you speak of? a canadian thing eh? lol

So is it possible to ovulate more than I have periods? Since I never had a period in forever, but possibly had two positive OPK's at two different times, is this possible I wonder

Aspe no i havent heard of those kit kats before and i think you can. My cousin for one ovulated twice in a normal 28 days cycle for her about 4 days part and thats how she got her ferternal twins a boy and girl.

That is interesting to know because it would be really reassuring to know even though af takes like 80+ days, there is a chance I ovulated more than once that cycle.

Since af is taking so long, and vitex is supposed to be first taken on cd 1, I wonder can I start it now. Impatient, yes lol

I did another OPK and it looks positive again; however, the hpt was negative. I knew it was to good to be true :cry: :cry:

Also, db is practically forcing me to get the suv and ditch my car. I done a list of the specs about them, but I can't decide.

Maybe its negative on second thought

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 1
X2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 0
Yay for seeing HB and movement Amber! LOL Dont worry Amber, I may be sucking it up too in order to meet with you and your girl. Oh and my BP is always really low during pregnancy but I get that from my mom. A few weeks back I went to the ER for dehydration and they had me do BP laying down, sitting, and standing up. Well duh my BP was normal laying down, a little low sitting up, and quite low but not enough to be of major concern when standing up.

Oh Janelle, we just are lined up with each other symptom-wise arent we? I hope neither of us have posterior babies of course they cant tell that til 3rd trimester but gooness gracious the back labor from my daughter being posterior was horrendous!

I bought 2 snickers bars for the drive to IN on Friday so I'm set on candy.

Hi Krissy! Miss you dear!

Where's Libby? She hasnt posted in like 2 days.

Aspe, yes i believe it is possible to ovulate more than once if you have cycles as long as yours. Of course, I always got 3 positive OPK's every month even though I never ovulated until the last positive (I blame it on stress and long cycles).

How are you Grace?

Hi Mnj. How is work going?

Krissy - fx'd for you and a sticky bean! And WOW on the weight loss!!

Aspe - Sorry you have been sick!!! Sounds like you are getting better though. And looked positive to me... I only used digital though when ttcing.

Nicole - congrats on baby walking some!

Grace - Are you eating often? I did have ms awhile back, but now I eat often so don't have that and yeah think I need to go buy a Doppler so I can feel more prego now. But time may go by faster for me this way... its not always on my mind like my last pregnancy!

Amber - Glad you got to see the baby move!!!

AFM - I guess my skin isn't as good right now... but I could blame it on being off BCP not pregnancy. Not face, more back of neck a bit... I guess my hair oils. But I'm trying to be better about my skin and keeping it clean now. I can't really say if I'm nauseous anymore or not. I Was sooo sick before that if I am now, I must be used to it. I was eating a cereal bar bc too lazy to go heat a waffle and I was forcing it down... I guess we sorta just get used to feeling a 'bit' crappy! I am just so glad I can handle the fatigue this time so much better than last time... I think when you become a mommy, you learn how to function while being tired! So I'm able to enjoy Siena time and run around with her for the most part, with sometimes lyin on the floor while she crawls on me and brings me toys/books.

Oh hey sorry,.. hi Nicole!! Yesterday was a holiday... I got on here to post from home but then Siena woke up so got distracted!

Had a fun weekend! Outdoor mall with DH and Siena... she hadn't been to a mall before! And rare we do a family outing... he was griping about some lower back pain but I said we may not get that many more opportunities before sprout gets here, so guilted him into it! Got Siena some books, enjoyed the weather, got some sweets to eat. Good times! Also spent some time with MIL... shopped for baby furniture! starting to think I may buy used and paint... wanting the distressed look but hard to find!

Hey Nicole! Getting excited for your trip? Sounds like it! Work is still insane, not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel yet. I will eventually... I hope!

Appt today in half an hour. Will update later!

That reminds me. When DH leaves in January I get to do furniture shopping while preggo, lol. I have to buy 2 dressers, a nightstand, a TV and tv stand, bassinet (or something like it), and possibly a computer desk. I'm going to look at Salvation Army/ Good Will first so I don't have to spend $1000 or hours assembling everything.

Ok, someone on this thread has to be showing my now! Dont make me go to the other threads to search for bump pictures!

Misty! Have fun! Appts are always exciting even if not an ultrasound!

Nicole... oh I LOVE furniture shopping... yeah maybe there are other used stores too? Check out craigslist online too!

If I did craigslist and they asked me to pick stuff up, i'd probably get lost. LOL i get easily lost when driving.

I would love it if I could go to 2-3 Good Will stores back in IL and find what I need, I'd only be spending $200. I'd probably wait til tax refunds came through to get a 32" TV though because they don't usually have those at Good Will but I might check some pawn shops.

Oh and I just took our Jack Russell outside and it's snowing! Didn't think it'd happen for another week or two but apparently the rain from last night froze and now we are having very light snow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->