A home for EVERYONE!

Hi Ladies, I got a cleaning hair up my butt, because I just scrubbed the kitchen from top to bottom! Vacuumed the house, wiped down all the baseboards and dusted. I'm pooped. LOL I've got almost all the laundry done, just one more load (whites) and I'll be done!

Loren, you're right. Your uterus isn't to your belly button until 20 weeks or around there. They say it doesn't even pop out of your pelvis until 12 weeks or around there. This is where I am confused because mine is popped out. I can feel it. It's like in between my pelvis bone and belly bottom. It's super sensitive too.

Misty, geesh your appointment sounded really confusing and super stressful. No wonder your BP is always high. Don't worry about the HB level. All that matters is there is one. Thumbs up on losing weight. That's awesome! Just imagine how much you'll shed if you breast feed too! Keep up the good work, favorite! Try not to worry about the GD. It's just a precaution. It doesn't mean that you'll get it, but it's good they are looking into it early just in case you do. The glucose test isn't that bad. Taste like an orange otter pop.

Libby, I'm getting ready to eat a salad. MMmmMm.. I love salad.

That does sound confusing Janelley! It sounds like where mine is?? Is there no way that you can get a proper dating scan or anything, or do you think it's possible that you just pop sooner with your second because your body already knows what to do in pregnancy mode? We can get private scans over here very cheap (Around £70), so that could be an option for you in the meantime if they do them over there?x

Loren, I'm not too concerned about it. My dr. will let me know at the next appointment if he is concerned. He's an awesome dr. I had a private scan with Samuel and got a 3d ultra sound. I think it was $136?? but I'm not sure. I'd rather save that money for when I'm in the third trimester. Are you feeling flutters yet?

Haha!! What did you need adjusting to?! Everything I wrote was normal (for me!) lol x

"It's so pants." I'm like what is she talking about? then I figure she must mean that it stinks. LOL

LMAO!!!!! Pants kind of means, ahh that's no good! Then again, I just had to laugh when you put "it stinks"...that SUCH an American thing to say! lmao!!!

Janelley: That sounds like a good plan!!! Maybe it just means you'll have a big bubba cooking in there! haha! I read a news article not long back about how scientists have found that the more junk food you eat during pregnancy, the lower baby's birth weight will be! I was like "yeahhh, bring on the MacDonalds!!" I'm terrified of having a huge baby, because there's only one way that's coming out!!
I think (And only think) I've started to feel flutters...I can be sat there and my belly can start to feel a bit like a washing machine, all funny like, and I think last night in bed I felt a little poke when I half lay on my belly, but who knows? I have nothing to compare it to with it being my first, so I'll only be sure when little one is kicking the hell outta me!

Ha yeah the pants term... I thought maybe it was a typo, but wasn't sure what for so just glazed over it!

Yay for maybe baby movement Loren! Last time I was really unsure for awhile before deciding I was indeed feeling the baby. Hoping this time I will be more sure sooner!

Loren, that's what it felt like when I first felt the baby move. How exciting! When I was pregnant with my son, they thought he was going to be really big, but he wasn't. He was just under 7 lbs. Which is apparently normal for boys. I don't know though. I just listen to what my doctor tells me, nod my head and smile. LOL

Yeah under 7 sounds small... but also normal because seems like 7 pounds is more normal now than the 8,6 that Siena was!

What?! 8,6?!!!!!! Eeeekkk! NOW it's freaking me out!!!! I only thought about the pregnancy part, not how I'd get it out at the end!! Ohhhh gosh, I've got soo much manning up to do and fast!haha!

LOL Loren, you make me laugh. You'll do just fine. My aunt gave birth to a 10 lb baby. NATURAL! If she can do it, you can do it! :)

What annoyed me was the dr thought she was going to be bigger so I induced. But I guess she could have grown even more in that last week. Learned though that the measurements they do are definitely GUESSES.

Janelle, my daughter was 9 lb 1 ounce at birth and 21 1/2 inches long. No wonder like it looked like I was pregnant with a very oval-shaped watermelon. I had her all natural. And I can tell you the worst part was actually that "ring of fire". They werent kidding about that part.

I grow my babies big and healthy! I'm just hoping this baby will be under 8 lbs and 8 ounces but the baby can be as long as they want to be as long as they can be born naturally and not by C-section.

My son was exactly 8 lbs and 19 1/2 inches long which is right about average. Yeah just under 7 pounds is still healthy but is not normal.

Grace, she had 7 kids, 2 of which were twins. ALL NATURAL, NO epidural. How she did it, I have no idea.

Libby, that's exactly why I just nod and smile. :)

Nicole, 7 lbs is considered average. Anywhere from 5lbs 8oz- 8lbs 13oz is considered normal if the baby is born full term.

Ey ey ey corrumba! They are not just big babies, they like mini-giants being born!!!!! Ain't nothing that big exiting via my tushie, I'll be sending it back in and saying give me a smaller version please!!!!

I'd love to do the whole au naturale, but I don't think I'd refuse pain relief if the time came!! One thing I'm oh so sure about, no matter how difficult or painful, is that I don't want a C-section...I know that I can't predict what'll happen at the time, but to me there'd be no bigger achievement in life as a woman than going through childbirth :) So it all kinda freaks me out, but makes me feel excited all at the same time!! haha!

Have any of you seen the Business of Being Born. That documentary scared the crap out of me but I kept watching. Then I got brave and started watching More Business of Being Born and they scared me so much talking about u/s's and stuff I just had to turn it off. I worry enough as it is and that documentary had me worrrying too much and I didn't even finish watching it.

Grace, where did you see it? LOL, I can't help but laugh because I was the same way during my first pregnancy. You're so cute. :hugs: don't get scared, it will all be a-okay!

M was 7 lbs 15 oz at 39+4. She was estimated to only be high 5 or low 6.

Don't stress yourself out about it. Be prepared but don't watch all the scary movies! Lol although I am milding interested in see that movie now Grace! Just thing, women have been having babies forever. And you know that God created our bodies to handle it. I won't lie, before they got my epidural working it hurt..but it is worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->