A home for EVERYONE!

LOL thanks Libby. Where is your bump pictures? I just talked with my friend and she said that she looked just the same when she was pregnant with her second. I'll look into the chiropractor. Thanks. :)

Forgot to take a bump pic last wknd... need to take one this wknd! I have a feeling I'll be better about taking bump pics after the holidays... my best friend is out on mat leave but she goes back to work in January! She'll have more time to pester me then like she did last time for pics! Or maybe bnb pestering me will do the trick, ha. I think I'm smaller this pregnancy. Haven't gained weight. Might be a pound or two lighter even. By 12 weeks last time, I'd gained all 5 of the 3-5 dr said I 'could' gain. Wonder when is normal to get a baby bump, not just bloat? I think at 12 weeks isn't that when they're starting to be visible?

I'm 13 weeks and I feel like this just popped out of nowhere. But then again so did my uterus. LOL

Nicole, where the heck are you?!?!

Loren thanks but no not a handful of times ONCE...we dtd late sunday/early monday morning so 4th/5th and then on tuesday the 6th i saw some red spotting which i think was from O since i had some cramping before hand and lots of ewcm, which i have never done before. accourding to calculator and my last two cycles being 25days O would have been Wednesday the 7th.

But thank you thank you ladies...i am just trying to stay realisitc about it ya know i dont want to be let down...

janelle no testing tomorrow i work a double wont have time to think about lol!

i will wait till monday i swear lol

but if i am not preggo then i may need lots of hugs cuz i really do want it bad...sigh....

lizzy i want bump pic to distract me damn it lol

Krissy, did you feel that? I just sent you a forehead flick!

Libby, I've gained weight, but not at much as I did with Samuel at this point. Although you wouldn't be able to tell based on this bump. LOL

Yeah weight gain last time but I was huge and just gained normal amounts. She rode high I think? So stuck out a lot ha.

And yeah Krissy I get wanting to stay realistic... because it could take a few months. I went insane when I didn't get prego the first month haha because I did with Siena. Even though I was telling myself it could take awhile. Can't help but want to be prego instantly if trying!

Janelly, gorgeous bump :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi everybody, sorry I am AWOL at the moment. Work is mad, home life busy, job hunting pants, impatient WTT and on my hysteroscopy (which is next Thursday), so long story short I'm a bit overwhelmed and for my sanity I am trying to take a little bit of a back seat from posting and coming onto BnB so much. As much as I love you all it's been one heck of a year after 3MCs, work probably finishing soon and DH on a 3-day week :wacko:. I'm an emotional bunny regarding no number 2 baby after so much pain this year so ignorance is my tactic.

I am popping on and reading so forgive me if you see me lurking :blush:, I usually get a bit more time at weekends to catch up so hopefully I'll pop on a bit more over the next couple of days.

xoxo

Angel, as much as I miss you and wish you were here all the time, I completely understand! You have bigger things to focus on at the moment and I respect that fully! I hope your hysteroscopy goes well. Please keep us posted with your results. My inlaws just got back from Ireland last night at midnight. We're going over to their house after Dan gets off of work so that Samuel can hang out with Amma while we go out to dinner with some friends. I can't wait hear how their trip was. They said they brought the Irish weather back with them. It's been cloudy and gloomy today. I LOVE overcast. Just to forewarn you I'm probably going to bombard you with a million questions after hearing about their trip. I'm so envious that you get to live in such a beautiful place. If I lived there I probably wouldn't be on BnB either LOL. I do have a question. When you go to a bar/pub there do they serve their beer warm or cold? I know in Germany their beer is usually warm.

Grace, Thank you! Are you sporting a bump yet? My bump is mostly bloat, but my uterus is high, so it's about half bump half fluff. How you feeling today, my dear? Better I hope. Has the spotting stopped? I've pretty much accepted mine into my life. It's part of the family now! LOL!

Does someone remember reading that Nicole wouldn't be able to post on the thread about her scan today because she was driving straight to Florida? I could have dreamt that.. but I'm pretty sure I read it... I don't know. Hmmm.. I just remembered that, I think?

Janelle - I don't have a bump yet (unless a food baby counts). My dr said my uterus was in the right spot and felt the right size but I don't remember where she felt it. No the spotting hasn't stopped. It's actually gotten worse but I too have accepted it as a part of this pregnancy. I wonder when my bump will show up but something tells me I won't start showing for another 5 or 6 weeks.

Grace, that sounds about right. When I was pregnant with my first I didn't pop until later on. Closer to 20 weeks. Is your spotting red? Is it constant or just when you use the restroom?

It's brown. It's there every time I wipe and some on the pantyliner.

Janelle- I love my chiropractor(s). They were what kept me moving last pregnancy. I will tell you, if you ask a 'mainstream' dr about it, they will say no way. Most mainstream dr's wouldn't want you to go to a chiropractor even if not pregnant. Oh and if you get sooooo bored again you can come help me clean! :)

Grace- so happy you heard the hb. Always a relief.

Aspe- where are you? Happy b'day tomorrow if I don't have a chance to say it then!

Libby- hope things with dh start looking up. And with your daughter, just watch the negative attention she's trying to get. They quickly train us!

Misty- hello! Seems like your weeks just keep flying by. I'm so jealous. I want a few addl wks!

Nicole- where are you? Hope you have a safe trip!

Well, it was asked if I thought I was feeling better than last time- lately yes, but before it was still worse. My injections in my face seem to help a lot. the last few days i've felt somewhat normal. I tried to extend my nausea meds, but it didn't work. So they have to be taken right on time or I go backwards and the injections seem to help what they don't cover. Woke up this am with the start of bad headache or more nausea than i've had since wed afternoon, so I was thankful I had an appt. Still some nausea and get sick here and therethe past few days but oh so much better.

So I have been on a cleaning frenzy. Sigh. My husband has been great at keeping the dishes done and helping with some stuff. It has just been our spare room where all my craft stuff got thrown and every other misc item has gone....it is now clean, but the rest is in our living room. Ugh. How did we get so much crap. Almost done sorting and getting the things that didn't have a spot into a spot, and will start the 'deep cleaning' process tomorrow. I got m's playroom all resituated. Set up a little area for her to have her own shops. I thought dr's office, but first it became a bookstore.....maybe a grocery next? She played in that area almost 2 hrs, just pretending to give ppl books, collecting money, giving change and saying 'thank you for shopping with us. I hope you have agreat day, sir!' She cracks me up!

Alright, back to sorting. I'm sure I forgot someone or something. Sorry. I didn't take notes today! Lol

Happy weekend everyone.

Grace brow is good lol...spotting sucks but if its gotta happen brown is the way to go!

Janelle i am not sure but i remember the florida talk a little...bad memory sorry!

AFm-i had to take little mister jamison into urgent care tonight he had a double ear infeciton. got joshy report card so thinking they descriminate againist kids who are phsyically challenged they give a grade for gym class in kindergaten 1 being the best 4 being the worst he got a 3! a 3!!! he is in pt and ot for crying out loud!!!!

oh and great news josh got the job with dishnetwork he leaves dec 3 flies down to tennese never flown before so we will see how that goes. at least i dont work that day. also if i am prego then my 6 week scan would be around dec 8th he would be gone so sad...

anyways i got homework to do then bed. as of right now my double got cancelled for some reason i dont know didnt happen till about 7pm tonight so i am working 645-3 unless someone calls in.

Any mommy's have any cute craft ideas for little ones?

Krissy, so exciting your husband has his traini.g coming up!

I know Nicole was planning on FL. However, I think here to IN first to drop of moving stuff. I think she also said they may lose their internet access.

Oh i am not the crafty type that is janelle thing lol.....but what the schools have done is hand print snow flakes, shaving cream snowmen, ooooh do hand print turkeys so easy and fun lol!

you can make pilgram hats and indian head bands for thankgiving

Thanks Krissy! Now, since my craft stuff is all together but not organized, hopefully I can find what I need!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->