A home for EVERYONE!

This blog too! It's all hand and foot print crafts.

https://funhandprintart.blogspot.com/

Thanks Janelle! I've saved the links and will look in a bit.

So, my inlaws like to get decorative things for us. But seem to never consider how our house is decorated (rustic and much that is horse themed as we have 5, with some Harley items here and there for my husband- but mainly in our room). So I have a couple of boxes of items that were thrown in our guest room bc it's contemporary, girly (i am so not), or things that just don't fit. I feel bad I don't like any of this stuff....or it would be fine in someone else's house. Now what do I do with it? Sometimes I think these things are picked knowing it won't fit and another jab at me with the idea that they don't care what I think or like. Ugh. I feel like I need to keep some of the recent things and say I just haven't gotten them put up yet to not cause more problems and hurt feelings. Then I won't get the wrath from that. Maybe they've forgotten about the things from yrs ago?!

Hey girls,
I'm in IN now. Wedrove from 1:15 p.m. til 1:35 a.m. with 2 stops for gas and food and diaper changes.

OK, here's my EXCITING update:

Got my dating ultrasund yesterday and then rode with my mom and DD from NY all the way to IN! Anyways, here's the news: I thought I was only 10 weeks and 6 days (as of today 11/17) but turns out I'm 12 weeks! Pictures will come once I get them in the computer, the midwife had so much fun that she gt me 10 pictures!

Yay Nicole! So exciting to be that early. So are you due in May or June?

Still due in June. June 1st is now my due date.

Decided to announce my pregnancyon FB on dEcember 1st which will be the first day of 2nd trimester!

Wow that's quite the jump, Nicole! Congrats and happy plum day!

Morning ladies!

Amber, I have gifts that people gave me like that. I keep them in a box and only take them out when that person is coming over. LOL Some items I have re-gifted. Then when said person asks, I politely tell them that is wasn't really my style and I had a friend who REALLY liked it, so I gave it to them. I haven't offended anyone yet with it.

Nicole, Happy plum day! That's crazy how quick you jumped. I wish they would move my date up, but I highly doubt it though. My hcg numbers were just as high as your, but nope still stuck at 13 weeks feeling like a planet.

Misty, happy avocado day!

AFM, we've got a busy day ahead of us. Going to go buy our turkey today as well as all the stuff we need for Thanksgiving. Super excited!!

nicole so excitiing!!!! happy plum day! and loren happy avacado day!

janelle if you are a planet you are a beatiful one!!!!

hi misty! see that movie yet?

AFM-update....boobs still sore but when i am working i dont notice as much till i sit still. then i checked cervix this morning, stlll high squishy and i have lotiony cm back! def more than yesterday. told josh i thought i might be pregnant last night and he said we will see lol. i said if i am not i want to for sure try next month wich means that we would have to bd like crazy the weekend before he leaves for his 2 week training...already missing him! good news he gets to go to joshy's confrences tuesday and avaries the following week. maybe i can talk him into the fieldtrip monday to the fire house. ok break over. at least we have computers we can jump on but i mostly do it so i can do my nursing charting....on my lunch....that is how busy i am....by girls!!!

Yay, Nicole! That puts right next to each other. My dr said he was going to keep edd at may 31 based on lmp, since the u/s he is going to go by is at june 1st. Glad you guys made it safely!

Krissy- hopefully when you test you'll get a positive! Busy, busy!

Janelle, have fun shopping. We did all ours last Sun.

:dohh: sorry misty! happy avcado day!!!!!

thanks amber did you get any good craft ideas?

Soo....Janelle is evil i tell you evil!!! she tricked me into testing today so she would "win" by saying i couldnt make it to 17th with out testing.....well thanks alot janelle i got a bfn....boooo.......lol...nah i am ok i knew it was a long shot. i am only 10dpo or 11dpo not sure lol....af not due till wednesday...boobs still hurt pretty bad and still crampy all day and lotiony cm....we shall see.....i think test again monday.

where is everyone?

Helloooooo girls! Janelle u tricky tricky girl! Way to go! Glad u got her testing lolol. Might as well continue each day now, Krissy, since u already lost the bet lol

Went to the craft fair today. All the walking, being on my feet and especially going up stairs has made me realize this baby is sitting so low! Each time I would step up I could feel where the baby was. It likes to sit to the right too. I felt like I had to step out as I stepped up so in other words I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a waddler with this pregnancy! I made fun of those girls when I was pregnant before! I was like come on quit being dramatic there's no reason to walk like that! I may eat my words...

Hey guys just dropping in to catch up on what people are up to! Siena is in front of me climbing on a chair and yelling mama so this will be quick!! Had a good day.. got a haircut! Had been awhile! Anyway, posted a bump pic on my journal from my cell phone. Its all bloat, but oh well I show early! Glad Nicole made it... and got her u/s! Looks like I am going to the beach next weekend... when I'm supposed to be stopping the pacifier usage... ack... should be quite stressful!! We only let her have it for naps and bedtime but also for long car rides... I am not sure what she will do if I try to put her to sleep without it! Maybe I will try tonight to see... eeek!!

Good luck on the pacy!!! my kids hated them thank god lol...i looked at our bump pick so freaking cute!!! helps your so damn skinny...damn you...lmao just kidding...

ok so i fell down my stars tonight...well guess you could say slid....banged up my elbo and hand and my knee on my left side and my big toe on my right foot about got tore off...maybe its a sign i am pregnant i was abou this far along with joshy when i bit it and no test not even blood would come back positive then....got a feeling if i am pregnant its a boy lol...

ok off to bed for i am tired!!!!

misty glad you had fun!!!!!!

Good morning all.

I have to charge my digital vcamera but I will get those pictures of my ultrasound to you today. There are a lot of them but 2 or 3 are basically duplicates. I did get my first alien baby picture and I must admit it is kinda creepy!

Nicole cant wait to see those pics!

Happy sunday every one! i am so tired!!!! I was asleep about 11 last night...woke up about 4 to go pee and avarie woke up at the same time puking...fun....it smelled soooo bad...gag!!! jamie was wake to so both cam up stairs to my room to sleep. i have one of those foam matresses we use for camping so i layed that out on the floor and put a movie on.

afm i have a head ache and i am exhausted! i could sleep for ever is swear!!! cm texture keeps going from lotiony to sorty of tacky feeling but cp is still high and squishy. boobs still hurt and still crampy off and on so hopefully all great signs and i will test tomorrow morning and not just supper bad pms lol we will see!!!

oh i work at 2:45 so i will pop in and out till about 1:45....omg how am i going to make it at work? lol

I was about to ask if everyone was sleeping in to day but i see you Grace and Amber HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->