A home for EVERYONE!

Hi!!!!!! I hope you make it through the day at work today.

I'm laying on the couch not feeling too hot. I got the bright idea to take my prenatal vitamin after we got home from church so there's no food in my stomach. And now I feel too sick to cook something to eat. I don't know what I was thinking. :(

Grace, good to know about the prenatal on an empty stomach. Mine says take with food so I always did with a meal but I wondered if it really mattered.

Headache for me today! Been daily lately. Tylenol sucks!! :-(

Krissy, hope you're still awake and not curled up in a bed with a patient!! LOL

Hey ladies! Had a pretty busy day today. We had to do all of our shopping today because yesterday it was pouring rain and I didn't want to go out in the cold. So, I stayed inside and bitched to Dan about my back hurting all day. LOL Either way, we got all of our shopping done today and cleared Walmart out of their blueberry cider. :) I'm addicted to that stuff and they only sell it during Thanksgiving time.

Other than my back, I have a new pain and it hurts even more. It's like my inner hip area? I guess you would say. It's where your leg meets your "good girl" area between your front and butt cheek. Sorry, that the best I can describe it. :blush: I did a quick search on google and it said that it could be round ligament pains. Oi! I hope this pregnancy gets better because as of right now, I'm dreading it and counting down the days to the end.

I'm getting excited about Thanksgiving coming up. Got my list of when to start things, so it's all done and ready by 5:00!! I like to be organized. Otherwise, I turn into a raging bitch. LOL

I have a confession, I'm craving pickles ....and ice cream. Not together of coarse, but I bought a huge jar of pickles today and I've had to cut myself off from eating ice cream.

Grace, you're a peach!! So excited for you! Hope you're feeling better after taking that prenatal vitamin. That's exactly why I take them before I go to bed. I've got a routine so I don't forget.

Misty, I've been getting the headaches too! I always seem to get them at the worst time too. I read that it's normal with extra blood flow.. which makes no sense to me.

Nicole, I hope you're enjoying your trip so far. Can't wait to see those photos! :)

Aspe, I'm about to go crazy preggo on you, if you don't check in soon enough. I miss you!!

To all the other ladies hello, I've missed you all today..

OH YEA!! BEST PART OF THE DAY!!!!!! I need all you ladies to cross your fingers, pray, think positive, do a rain dance, what ever! There was an add on craigslist with a guy giving his stuff away. You email him your name with a bid, he's going to put all the names/bids in a bowl and draw a name, if your name is drawn you win!! No matter how high or low your bid was. The prize.... A COOKTOP!!!! I know we could really use one because ours is still being held together by duct tape... :blush: Either way, I will know tonight 9:00 my time. Fingers crossed!!!

Hopefully, I will have more time to chat with you ladies tomorrow.

Ok girls.. We need to gather some opinions here. Dill pickles or sweet pickles... which would u pick?

LOL Misty, it depends on the day. I like bread and butter chips but I love the huge whole dill pickles!

Oh, I am still trying to find where my mom ut my camera so I can charge it. I will have those pictures up no later than 9 p.m. tonight!

Ohhhh I love bread and butter pickles too! It's not that I DON'T like dill, I'd just pick sweet first. Janelle hates sweet pickles!

Ha thanks Krissy! And no paci (she calls it a 'bah-bie')... she'd ask for it but still went to sleep without it! Phew! Helps that we'd stopped letting her carry it around ages ago and then recently made sure to not even let her take it with her when we got her out of her crib.

Oh dear Krissy!! How are you feeling now???? What a fall!! And prego signs seem positive!!

Aww grace sucks on feelin bad... I've been taking vegan prenatals... because don't need to take them with food! And other benefits too. But just ran out. So guess I'll move on to the dr prescribed ones... they're fine and all and CHEAPER, but yah have to take with food grr which means time to time I'll get all sick feeling like you. Hate it!! Aww and Happy peach!! That sounds so big!!

Janelle, yep round ligament pains... had them a LOT with Siena... so much so that it’s the pain prego pain I remember. I've already started to get them a wee bit, but not much. And yup I'm making sure to keep pickles in stock too! Oh and I'm a dill girl. Good luck with the cooktop, hope you got it!!

Morning Misty!

And looking forward to pics, Nicole!

Posted this in my journal... lazy so copying it over here ha. Drama at home..

Ok another ER trip for my husband (he went Fri too)... this time with Siena and I in tow... he's got some bumps on his back, got diagnosed as Shingles!! He is in severe pain, on crazy strong pain meds, and still suffering most of the time, sigh! I've changed my work schedule temporarily so I can handle Siena in the mornings as well as the evenings. And I'll cal her dr and mine today to find out what the ramifications are.. sa far as catching it etc. I 'think' I might be ok since I've had chickenpox, unless I had a mild case because some people get it again... and I've read people with weakened immune systems are more susceptible, such as being pregnant. Also, Siena I believe has only had shot #1 of her chickenpox vaccine. But I 'think' Shingles isn't super contagious. I just need to find out, realistically, what are our chances if we're living with him and it goes on for over a month.

He is so unhappy right now and nothing I can do.. he is grateful about me taking on Siena, so at least I'm helping there. Crazy that here I am taking her on full-time when just last week I was all upset that he didn't do enough with her! It'll be a lot for me because daycare is the opposite way from work for me (on his way to work), so will tack on a lot of time especially since I'll be going in later when daycare opens, so I'll be dealing with commuter traffic.

Life should be interesting for awhile! I need 2nd tri energy to hit me a week early please!

Awww...libby. I'm sorry bout DH getting shingles.

My DH was miserable on Monday and Wednesday last week. He had horrible chills (fully layered plus 2 blankets kind of chills). He also had really bad neck and lower back pain. Neither of us got much sleep both those nights but by the morning he was feeling almost normal. On wednesday night though his chills stopped but turned to a 100.5 fever. His kidneys were working overtime so instead of sleeping in our bed he slept sitting up in his recliner downstairs but still only got 2 hours of sleep. He still had to go into work since he wasnt throwing up.

Then on Thursday he found out that a guy in his platoon was diagnosed with mono and said that what josh described was what he felt like most the time too. Luckily I'm still feeling fine except for very little appetite and very tired. My daughter has a bad cold and her poor nose is all dry and red. We put Aquaphor healing ointment on it 4x a day and it helps a lot. She is also getting her last canine in so not a happy girl.

mono ugh. When will he know if he has that? Sounds like the chills stopped? Ah yes I know about the canines... 'think' we are done dealing with those.. I hope! Looked like the had broken through.

Hello lovely ladies!! Just a quick check in to see how you are all doing!!!!!

Krissy: Boo for evil Janelley pressuring you into testing (hehe!), but keep going!! I'm sending some extra magic baby dust your way, and I wish wish wish that line becomes a BFP for you!!!! xx

Janelley: thanks for noticing my 16 week mark, and DOUBLE congratulations for you!!! Happy peach week, and definitely an even happier second trimester!! Eeek!!! You're getting soo far along!!! Sorry to hear about your pains, I feel your pain (LITERALLY!)...nobody ever told me pregnancy would be such a pain in the ass, and I'd be walking around constantly feeling like someone has booted me in the stomach, lady area and back!!! I dread to think how I'll feel in a few months...did you win the bid?!!!!!

MnJ: Hello identical may the fourth be with you preggo buddy!! How are things going for you?????!!! When are you finding out gender?!!!!! It's so crazy to think that, right now, we have a definite little bundle of blue or pink in there if we were to have an ultrasound...eeek!

Army: Happy plum week!!! woww, these fruits are getting big!! Only a few more days till 2nd tri!!!!! How are you doing? I'm patiently waiting for you to upload lots of pictures!!x

I'm doing okay other than very little appetite, tenderness on my ribs, and very tired. My mom told me wher my camera is so now I can go charge it for 2 hours and then upload those pictures to the computer.

Hi Loren! U find out team blue or team pink in 5 days! I'm so jealous! I have to wait 2 more weeks :-(

Morning ladies!!

Nicole, get your camera charged!!! I wanna see your alien baby! Sorry your hubby isn't feeling well. That's never good when you have a sick hubby. Especially, when you have a toddler and are pregnant. Adds even more exhaustion to your plate.

Loren, Look at your bump! You look so cute!! Seriously, this is going to be the longest 5 days of your life LOL

Libby, I feel for you! That's gotta be so frustrating. I hope that he gets better quickly. Krissy would be the best to talk with because she just went through all of this.

Misty, it's all about Dill. I don't think I've ever had these bread and butter?? But I'm not usually a pickle fan, unless I get a sandwich somewhere and they serve a pickle with it. Then I'm all over it! ...and being pregnant of course. :)

AFM, I'm sooooooo tired!!! I thought you were suppose to get more energy in the second trimester? NOT ME! I'm exhausted all the time, my nose is stuffed on one side, I am constipated, and I feel like an old lady with all this nonsense pain. I need a vacation. I was looking forward to Thanksgiving now I am dreading it, afraid I might fall asleep before it even starts. What I wouldn't give for a GIANT cup of coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->