A home for EVERYONE!

Oh and my dr totally got on my case after the holidays last pregnancy lol. What person doesn't gain then?? Add in being prego and geez!

Wow, that is quite the bump for 12 weeks! How much did she weigh at birth?

You lost five pounds? I'm so jealous. I've gained weight and you've got three weeks on me. *sigh* I'm happy for you though. :)

8 pounds 6 ounces. But yeah my stomach is usually a bit past my boobs anyway. So it looked like I had a big bump when it can be that big from PMS or if didnt drink enough water on a given day. I jsut stopped hiding it! Love that we can show off bumps for pregnancy! Man, glad I'm not in the day when they had to wear baggy stuff while prego bc this is when I get to really embrace the curve!

Grace, I'd gained over 5 pounds by 13 weeks last time. It just made me try to be better about my eating choices for second tri. Dr wasn't concerned at all.

Libby you were so cute. This was with Siena right? She's your first? I'm jealous of you, too. I want my bump! Are you showing with this pregnancy yet?

Grace, it's only because I'm so overweight that I've lost. The doctor said it's ok since I "have a couple pounds to spare" when I expressed concern about the baby growing ok if I'm losing weight.

Loren's back and has her results!!!!! I just saw on another thread!! YAY LOREN!!! I hope you're going to show us pics too along with your announcement!

And the results are in...we are having a little boy!

Congrats, Loren!! I was WRONG!!! lolol You have pics for us? Send me your boy vibes.. I want one too!

Yea, Loren!!! Boys are fun!!! I've got tons of pregnancy photos... I will look and post them.

congrats loren! got on before my nap just to see!!!! i love boys so much easier!!!

Loren - Did you do any of the wives tales?

Misty - My anatomy scan is on jan 11th. So far away. You should do some gender tests now so we can see how they turn out.

Janelle - Yay for the cooktop. The kitchen will almost be complete right? Just the face of the cabinets left?

Grace, thanks, but no... in addition to the drawer fronts, we still have to do baseboards, trim, crown molding and the ceiling. Then the kitchen will be complete. But we still need to get the fireplace done too... It's livable though, so we can take our time.

Yep, we should all do these old wives tales when our gender scan is coming up. Will be interesting. Does somebody have like a list of them or remember what they are?

Janelle, when is your anatomy scan again? I'm gonna write these on my calendar so I don't have to keep asking lol.

Libby do you have yours scheduled yet?

Nope, no gender scan yet! Now I'm really curious. Because Loren's was at 16 weeks, but Grace's is much later! I was figuring January, but not sure.

Loren paid for a private scan is why hers was so early.

My doctor said some drs like to go as early as 18 weeks but she likes to wait until 20 weeks to make sure everything is visible. I'll be 20 weeks and 5 days for mine because I couldnt take the appointment closer to 20 weeks on the dot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->