A home for EVERYONE!

Great pics Loren.

I have baked my one of my pies and chopped up the onions and bell peppers. DH didn't pick up any milk like I asked so the cornbread for my dressing will have to wait until he gets back. But I'm pooped! This gives me the perfect excuse to lay down and catch my breath. I hate to imagine how things will be 5 months from now. Whew!

Just a quick hi i gotta go back to work yuck!!! well that hour nap gave me energy for a bit but now i am supper tired again!!! and i gotta make it anoughter 6 1/2 hours....oh god!!!!

oh still no af!!! keep feeling wet so i got to the bathroom and nope nothing! soooo gonna stop off at walmart on my way home grab some cheapies and maybe a frer...anyways gotta run! love ya ladie!!!

oh specail hi to ANGEL!!!! GL tomorrow sweety!!!

wow quiet!! must be everyone went to be early for turkey day...which here in michigan is now bc it is 12:38am....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

After a year from hell i just want to say that I am thankful that I have a good job and that Josh will soon be starting his, that my dad is doing great and added years to his life by losing so much weight, that i do have 3 beautiful amazing kids that love me no matter what and i love them and that i have a husband that trys his best lol...

have a great day with your families!!!

afm still at work for another 2 1/2 hours. keep going to the bathroom thinking af is here but no sign so far...stay away lol....i will keep you all posted on testing but that probably wont happen till tomorrow afternoon when i wake up lol....

night ladies!!

To all the American ladies (am I the only uk lady?).......HAPPY THANKSGIVING! From what I understand, it's like a kind of early Christmas feast (I've seen a LOT of talk about food!),so I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Krissy,you don't realise how excited you've made me reading your post!! Test,test, TEST!! I so hope it's your time huni,and I'm rooting for you!! xxx

Morning everyone!! Yup, Loren, mostly about eating a big meal with family and taking time off work (hopefully) to enjoy a short break! To take time to think about what we're thankful for!

Not celebrating today, though, sigh. We did a quickie meal last night and then DH's parents left for the beach. Sooo doesn't feel like Thanksgiving. Missing my family. DH said he's my family now... and Siena. But its a bit different because he's in his home town with his family and I have no family here. But, he had a point... his parents DID leave him for the holiday! Oh well. Hopeful that we can go to the beach... if we go, it'll be first thing in the morning after the pharmacy opens... he needs more shingles pain meds!!

Lizzy your dh is right doesnt matter if family is close or not if they are not involved then they dont count. not saying his family is not involved but like he pointed his parents left. in our situtation it has always been us and my parents. even when we lived an hour away from my parents and only 20 min from his family it was my family that did stuff with us his family made no effort to see us. i would surprised if we even heard from them today. but we are with the ones who love us!!!!!

Loren thanks thanks sweety!!! and once again yay for team blue! i honestly wanted a boy for my first! now will you circumsize him? i did with both my boys but it is a personal choice.

well we were gonna cook today but i think we are gonna wait till tomorrow when i have the day off and mom gets out at 2pm from work. so i will do the cooking tomorrow! so for now i gotta figure out what we are gonna do for today.

oh and testing...i did a cheapy when i got home from work but i peed a lot cuz kept feeling crampy and wet like af but nope....anyways it was bfn no surprise there. then i had to pee super bad like after i had been sleeping for 5 hours and at that point everyone in the house was up so no testing then probably wait till tomorrow. sorry ladies

symptom updates....boobs still hurt now seeing the white bumps on them. smells bother me and crampy still like af kind but nothing so far thank good...oh and can you say emtional holly crap....offically one day late i swear if i am not pregnant i will kick some one's ass lol

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

I'm sorry for the selfish post but I am shattered after today and need to go :sleep:. But I did say I would update you all. I'll catch up with everybody tomorrow as I'll be at home :kiss:

I'll try and keep this brief :wacko:. Hysteroscopy day!!

After a confused debate between doctors and the anaesthetist I got the procedure done under local. I had called at the beginning of the week to check as I wasnt given any nil by mouth instructions and I was told I was getting it done via a local. So I duly arrived this morning and at every part of the pre-assessment the general was discussed, leading me to relay my telephone instructions and that I had drank a glass of orange juice 2 hours earlier! :growlmad:

The surgeon said she rarely did the procedure under local but if I was willing we could give it a go, and if it became too painful they would stop and rearrange a date :growlmad:. So yeah that did start to get me nervous lol. But it turned out that I couldnt stop swooning at the anaesthetist as he was pretty hot and had one of those take me to bed voices :blush::haha:, and he agreed to give me a concoction, a painkiller prop something and then a mild sedative if need be.

Well it turned out it for me it was a piece of **** to cope with (I appreciate everybody is different so I hope I dont offend anybody saying that). It was over in like 10 minutes and I actually said to the surgeon is that it? :haha::winkwink:. The anaesthetist (swoon) only had to give me one shot of the painkiller at the start.

It was well cool, I got to see inside my uterus on the tv screen and the surgeon explained everything. There was like this white floaty stuff which she said is common, and I really did not realise your uterus is so small, how daft is that? Like it was only the size of perhaps an orange.

So there is good and perhaps not so good news so as usual I'm in that brain tossing stage trying to figure things out. Overall the womb looks normal but she did find and show me what looks like a partial uterine septum. She said it would probably need more investigation to see exactly what size it is exactly and if my RMC will want to take action on it. They can resect it but she said she didnt know if my RMC would want to do this. I also googled it and the jury is out whether resecting partial ones is of any benefit or not :shrug:.

I did ask, as I have read before about possible cause of RMCs :winkwink:, if it could affect my pregnancies and she played it safe and said maybe, maybe not. I know septums can be a cause if the egg implants on it and not the uterine wall because the septum tissue doesnt receive the same blood supply etc and this is the reason you end up miscarrying. I just need to explore further such as when miscarrying can occur with septums.

Does anybody have any experience with them? And what treatment did you have?

So I now have to wait for my follow up appointment with my RMC, probably another 6-8 weeks, and then discuss the results. If he wants to do a MRI and then decides to operate on it I could be WTT for another 3+ months so I could be looking at another break of about 5-6 months :cry:. I'm trying to be positive but of course everything is going through my head, like what if he doesnt think it is significant enough to resect but it is my cause? Or what if I do have to wait that long (I know I'll have to but you all know this is a bitter pill to swallow sometimes). Or could it be a combination of the septum and sticky blood when pregnant?

Ho hum.......

I'd be interested to hear if anybody has had a similar experience.

xoxo

Angel, never heard about that stuff so I have no advice, sorry!! What a day you had!!!

Hey all... been a chill afternoon at home... I took a three hour nap! Hanging out with Siena... DH is around somewhere... not sure what to do... Siena ate an early dinner so now I've got time to kill with her! Too dark outside, so staying in... guess we'll continue to play and snack and such for another half hour then have a nice, long bath time and book time before bed! Then, DH and I will watch Private Practice... weird, there was two new episodes in one week??? Not sure why!

oooooooooohhh i love private practice! but havent been able to watch the first two episodes!

angel-wow what a day you had! sorry to say that no i have not heard of any of that!

ok AFM-still no af!!!! check cervix high, soft and lotiony still. all other symptoms still there still got cramps but not bad ones..so we will see. testing in the AM if AF dont show!

back to work for me good night ladies!

Ok I guess it's pregnancy but I've been morose, crying, restless all day... Hope I wake up different tomorrow!

Angel thx for updating us, sorry for up in the air sort of news. I was at a complete loss with what u were saying medically so I have no advice... Sorry :-( I hope u can get some better answers from your dr tho.

Just got home and I am EXHAUSTED!! My back hurts which I think in turn is making my guts hurt. I'm going to BED! Hope u guys had a good day (Libby, I hope u don't feel so down tomorrow!) and talk to u tomorrow!

Angel, I have no advice. Sorry.

Libby, hope your feeling better today. Happy plum day.

Janelle, happy lemon day.

Krissy, hope af is still gone and you get that :bfp: soon.

Misty, glad you had a good time. I totally understand your pain. I think I reaggrevated a back injury from high school and it's such a pain in the rear end. Hope sleep made yours better.

AFM - We had a good time. Told our family and everyone claims they knew because of my pouch. I didn't have a pooch until after I ate and it was Thanksgiving . *eyeroll* Other than that, everyone seemed to be happy. Now I have to get up and make some products. My store is having a big sale today for black Friday. Take care everyone. xoxo

Good luck today Grace!

Happy Lemon Day Janelle!

Happy Plum day Lizzy, and i was the same way yesterday! before work everything kept pissing me off so i sat and i cried for like ever. Finally josh goes what the hell are you acting all crazy for? i go seriously if you dont actually care why i am crying dont ask just ignore me. he goes oh so you are doing this for attention then? i go no i am so mad right now that i have to cry to let my emotions out bc its that or i will say things i probably will regret saying. he shut up after that then was nice the rest of the day. i think he got my point.

AFM- took an Aswer FRER and BFN- UGH!!!!! still have all my symtomps.....my cervix does move a little but not much and almost always goes right back super high. omg as i write this my boobs are killing me! woke up with a wonderful head ache and i think that is due to lack of sleep and sinuses again my ears hurt lol....anyways hope either AF shows soon or I get my BFP soon cuz i am going nuts!!!! told josh that if i dont get my bfp or af by monday i am calling my dr and getting checked out this is nuts!!!

Wow so did ya'll go black friday shopping or something?

Hi Krissy!!!!!!!!! Yes, goodness it's quiet on here for a change.

Sorry about the BFN, but perhaps the HCG level just isnt strong enough yet. Don't give up hope till that AF shows!!!

What's Black Friday Shopping?

Angel- used to be the day after thanksgiving store open super early and have certain things super cheap. people line up days ahead of time to try and get those one or two things they want. now stores are starting thanksgiving night i dont do it lol it is just plan crazy you fight for what you want then wait in the check out line for like an hour to save a few hundred dollars...

best of luck to those who are out there lol

no black friday shopping for me... yet. i'm going tonight to see if there is anything left. i can't deal with the lines and all the people.

Grace exactly! better yet look online! they have alot of the same sales and free shipping. like walmart still has a ton of good deals online. much eaiser.

Ange this is some of the craziness that can happen on black friday

https://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/147056/black_friday_crazy_mass_chaos

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back