A home for EVERYONE!

I will be 18 weeks just because I'm considered high risk. It's the perinatologist doing it, not the OB. Wonder if the OB will do a regular 20 week scan? Hmm, don't know.

Loren, do you have an tidbits to share? Like measurements or pics or anything? Details, I want to hear details!

I remember last time, my dr said a certain # of weeks for when he 'could' do the scan... and then added a couple weeks to when he'd be 100% sure so I went with the latter. So thinking maybe it was 20 weeks. So mid to late January then... nice bday present to my DH and I! Him: Jan 31, Me: Feb 3

Misty, I'm not sure. I will know more when I see him on the 6th. If I have to wait until 20 weeks it will be first week in January. Hoping I can talk him into 18 weeks... then it will be Christmas time. :)

LMAO!!!! This is why Dan doesn't cook. So, I told you ladies that we cook our turkey in a bag. Dan was reading the wrapper on the turkey and freaked out because it says, "DO NOT COOK IN BAG!" :dohh:

Reminds me of the first time I ever cooked a Turkey. I took the turkey out of the package and was completely confused because it was missing it's legs and wings!!! I called my Dad who is a butcher and told him how I thought I got a dud turkey because it was missing it's arms and legs!!! My dad made me go back to package and read to him "Turkey Breast". :dohh:I felt like such an idiot...

Lmao!!! Sorry I didn't get back to you ladies sooner!! I updated as soon as I came out of the scan and only just got home!! Hubby has ran off for a couple of minutes with the piccies to show his friend, so as soon as he gets home with them, I will upload them!

Baby is measuring perfectly for the days (Measured 16+3 and I'm 16+4, so can't grumble)...his tummy is on the larger side of normal, so he takes after his greedy mommy!! He was making such cute little faces and looked like he was eating!!! It was amazing to see! And, BOY, was he keen to show his "parts"...it was obvious right away...he's definitely all boy!! We are so so incredibly happy...we've always wanted a little boy, and we feel so blessed right now!!

It's made name choosing easy because we already chose a boy name....so his name will be Jenson, but we can't think of a good middle name!!!

Janelly, you just popped into my head so I had to pop in, and what do you know? A funny post about your DH just cheered me right up :winkwink:. The universe works in mysterious ways :thumbup:

Hope you are all well ladies, lurking as usual as up to my eyes job searching and looking at PhD proposals :wacko:.

You all seem to be blossoming nicely, so lovely to hear xoxo

Awwww.. that's so cool, Loren! I'm so glad you got the boy you wanted and all is well! Can't wait to see the pics!!

Angel, I was thinking about you the other day. What is the procedure you have to have done? Can you explain it to me? And the when and why of it?

Angel I was just about you PM you!!! How strange!! We got our first post card yesterday from Ireland. On the front is a Sheep traffic jam. lol Dan's parents send Samuel a post card from places they go. He has a big chunk of wall covered in post cards. It's neat! This one says they were in Ennis in county Clare? Is that right? It has a fun fact on the back.

Fun fact of the day for you ladies!!

**There are many different breeds of sheep in Ireland. The most common is the blackface mountain breed on upland farms. They are very hardy and can put up with cold, wind, and rain.

I love the name Loren. If we have a boy we are going with a J name too. :)

Hi Angel. :hi:

Angel, I was thinking about you the other day. What is the procedure you have to have done? Can you explain it to me? And the when and why of it?

Awwwhhh thanks MnJ. I do come on and try to read up as much as I can but by the time I do that I havent any time left to post :wacko:. This is a lovely thread and I do so hope I get more time to post once my life calms down a bit more. It's lovely to read about everybody's progress but I must admit I do find it a tad difficult sometimes as I should be progressing with you all but c'est la vie and all that.

My hysteroscopy is tomorrow morning! It's a minor procedure they do by local or general anaesthetic, I'm getting the local one. They basically insert a thin metal tube vaginally in past your cervix to your womb and insert one of those small cameras up the tube to have a nosey about up there :blush:. The procedure is used for a number of things like checking for polyps or abnormalities such as tumours or unexplained bleeding but my RMC is doing it to check the shape of my womb and to make sure there is nothing else there that could be obviously causing my RMCs e.g. scar tissue from my 2 D+Cs or perhaps something unknown.

Apparently the shape of your womb can be a cause of RMCs but I'm not sure how? I think it could be something about the foetus not being able to implant properly.

I am fairly positive about the procedure, ask me again tomorrow night though. As I had 3 MCs, then my DS and then another 3MCs I'm hopeful that my body hasnt changed or been damaged that way since birth 2 years ago.

I'll let you all know tomorrow, I intend to stay fully conscious and not take the sedative as I'm too nosey a person and want to see for myself :haha:

xoxo

Rofl Janelly, yes sheep are everywhere here! It's a very common occurrence that I nearly run over a sheep or two on the minor roads here on the way to work.

Ennis is a lovely place, a lot more rural than where I live. I'm in a happy medium, just outside a town and only 20 miles away from Belfast, the capitol city in Northern Ireland.

Sheep mascots and tourist memorabilia are everywhere here too, from green sheep to Guinness sheep - https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=i...hHc7J0AXx8oD4Bw&ved=0CHYQsAQ&biw=1440&bih=747

xoxo

Here we go!

Attachments

• Scan0005.jpg
    Scan0005.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Scan0004.jpg
    Scan0004.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 6
Awwww he's waving hi to us!!! HI JENSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angel, oh my goodness I hope it's not painful!! My fingers are crossed everything comes out good. Then you still wouldn't have answers though, huh? Well my fingers are still crossed!! PLEASE let us know as soon as you can how it went and how you are!!!

Alright, I have to go make cranberry sauce now. Blech... I have no energy today. I hope I have some tomorrow!! Thinking about cutting up all the veggies tonight, so that I wont have to tomorrow.

Also have a wild hair up my butt to make more peanut butter cookies... We'll see..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->