A home for EVERYONE!

Krissy, that's just nuts!!!!!!!! Why on earth would anybody want to face queues, pushing and lots of rude comments?

I hit the sales online on Boxing Day here in the UK, so much easier. A glass of wine, the credit card flexed and loads of bargains.........

Oh i know what boxing day is! my MIL lives in Canada and they have it there to. Yeah we are waiting till closer to christmas to get the rest of the kids stuff. we will have more money then and usual can get some great deals right before hand.

ok sooo emotional today! i have cried three different times! one time was bc i tried talking to my mom about being late and what not and she basically laughed at me and told me it was all in my head. seriously? i started crying and told her she didnt have to be mean about it and she said she wasnt didnt want to see me get hurt when i realize i am not pregnant. i told her to forget i even told her anything. then i went into my room and talked to josh and he of course tried to joke around by singing lean on me..which i started crying again and this time bad. i told him i want to lean on you but every time i try to talk to you you get a vacant look on your face and just ignore me. he told me know that he loves me and is listening. i said well i want to get out tomorrow dont care what i do just need to get out and do something i cant stand being here anymore. he said dont worry we will find something to do tomorrow.

ugh i started crying again writting that! got some cramping again but sore boobs at the same time so hopefully af is not trying to show up and its just baby get more comfy..... FX but cramps are little more sharp right now...but i also have not had a bowel movement today and i usually have one every morning (sorry tmi)

ok sounds like time to check on pie....night ladies

Happy plum day Libby and lemon day janelle!

Krissy, sorry you're having such a sad day. I hope u get to go out and do something tomorrow. I think u should def go for a blood test Monday if af doesn't show and she better not either!!!

((((((MISTY)))))) thanks lady! dont know what i do with you ladies around here!!! def starting to feel better emotionally..physical holly crap my boobs hurt!!! i am starting to really believe i have a real chance of being preggers.....starting to get excited to think i could have a baby July 29th!!!! FX FX FX

WEll hope to hear more from you ladies tomorrow!

I guess it was all just in my head!!!! AF just showed up so i guess i am back to 27CD like before last MC.....so heart broken right now....i thought for sure i had it i really did.....i had so many symptoms but it was all in my head.....must of been stress or something....

gonna try and enjoy my day tomorrow i dont know just really disapointed right now......

:cry: :cry:

NOOOOOOOOO!!! Oh krissy I'm so sorry :-( I was so sure too...

3 hour glucose test this morning in an hour and a half. I'm working on 4 hours of sleep here and am dying of thirst. Already feel nauseous. This is not gonna be good...

Krissy - I'm so sorry. :hugs: Hopefully your talk with you dh will help y'all get more bd'ing in this time. He said he's listening. So sorry about af. I know how much it hurtd. :hugs:

Misty - You're an onion. Doesn't sound all cute like a peach but it's bigger than a peach. Yay!

Angel - Hope you're feeling better today.

Hi everyone. :hi:

AFM - Sold out of a few things yesterday so I must get up now and make more. For Christmas I will have to remember to make more in advance so I'm not scrambling like I was yesterday and will be today.

Krissy!!!! UGH SO SORRY!!!! HUGS!!!!! You sounded just like how I've felt lately!! I was lamenting in my journal and then came over to read this and it said things I've felt! I was super emotional on Thursday... spurred by the holiday not going as planned and then once I get like that, HARD to get happy again all day. Darn prego hormones are hard to deal with sometimes!! Yesterday, I took Siena out to Chick Fil A for breakfast, then went grocery shopping... then DH got back from duck hunting laate (blah) and we went to lunch... except his stupid errand at the hunting store took a freaking HOUR so no lunch... had to get Siena home for her nap. I said forget it... we were supposed to do something as a family and he ruined it but I left it alone. I asked if we could do lunch TODAY, but since she gets a nap at noon and I didn't want him to be late and screw us again, I said lets do DINNER instead. We'll do an old person dinner at like 430 so its not too late for Siena. She's going to bed at 7 these days since I'm taking her to daycare. Ha sorry for long post!

Grace, what kind of store do u have? What do u make?

Misty - It's an online store. I make hair and skin care products. Black Friday and Christmas are big weekends for us. I make it all by hand so sales always have me pretty busy.

His Grace... your products sound lovely. I know BnB dont allow advertising but you wouldnt be as I'm asking you for your link, could you pass it on please? :winkwink:

I hope you're making lots of money :flower:

Morning ladies!!

Sorry I've been MIA these last few days. Thanksgiving was a hit and the dinner was great! Dan and I took Samuel over to the inlaws yesterday for some brunch then we went shopping, just because, not because we wanted to get any deals. We got a few gift for Samuel for Christmas and some maternity clothes for me. I hate having big boobs! I have to wear these giant tops and they just don't look right! It's so annoying.
Anyway, we then went back to Dan's parents and had dinner. Tonight Samuel is spending the night over there while Dan and I go on a date! I'm trying to think of a really good place to go and eat.. No idea though.

I've been super tired lately. I'm not sure if it was all the running around cooking on Thursday or all the walking I did yesterday, but I'm still exhausted and just want to sleep. I'm proud to say I didn't gain any weight with Thanksgiving dinner :)

Krissy, sorry that you're period showed. :( I know how much you really wanted this. I'm sure it will happen in due time and you'll go on to have a happy and healthy baby. You gotta get Josh to BD more though! Sounds like he's down to have another baby now, so start practicing!!

Misty you're an onion!! That's so exciting!!

Grace, you'll be a lemon soon enough!

Libby, you're a plum!!

Angel, I had a hot anesthesiologist too when I had my surgery, sounds like you're going to get some real answers soon!

Hi to everyone else that I may have missed!!

I hope everyone had an awesome thanksgiving!! I've got to go eat breakfast now. I missing you are like crazy!! I will try to check in more today. :hugs:

Thanks ladies! When i told josh last night my period started i was bawling my eyes out and he said why are crying you were waiting for your period to start. and i said because i wanted to so bad i actually thought i had a chance at being pregnant and it was all in my head. what is so wrong with wanting the baby i got cheated out of? and he goes you mean babies and i said yeah....its not fair! and then he goes well is your period heavy..i said no and he goes so there is a glimmer of hope...and i said not really....i think he really gets how i feel now....how hard this is on me.....so here we go ladies!!!!

gotta change my ticker around....looks like fertile days will be pretty much the whole time he is gone but we will do our best....

anywho...

Happy onion day my Misy!!! Good luck today!!!! Text when you can!

We are having family day!!! going to the movies later then i got load of back homework to do and a double tomorrow yuck!!!!

Well it appears I failed miserably :-( I asked for my results just so I could know instead of waiting to hear from the dr. I read if u are over the guideline limit on 2 of the draws then u are diagnosed with gb. I failed all 4! Here are the #s:

Guidelines: Mine was:
Fasting - 95 146
1hr - 180. 206
2 hr - 155. 185
3 hr - 140. 164

Not sure what happens now, guess Dr will call when they get results. Makes me so sad. I didn't want this. I don't want my poor baby to have issues cuz of my health. Jake just keeps saying it will be fine. Really annoying me...

Oh no Misty!!

Try not to worry about it. They caught it early! If anything your doctor will just go over your diet with you. Don't think the worst. A lot of women with GD are diagnosed early and change their eating habits and are able to keep it until control with out insulin. Call your doctor and talk to him on Monday!!

On the brighter side, you'll get more ultrasounds. :)

Oh Misty. :hugs: I'll be praying for you and baby. I agree with Janelle, glad they caught it early. Everything will be just fine.

Misty and Krissy! Sorry you guys are having it rough!! Misty, let us know what your dr says happens next... Hopefully change of diet is all it will take to keep the numbers down!

Not much to report... Switched Siena to forward facing at only 20 months... I really planned to wait until 2 yrs bc safest... Their little necks need support! But she's not super tiny so maybe big enough... And oh my being able to watch movies in the car is a wonderful thing!!! I was sooo over the screaming car rides!! Yay!

Janelle, enjoy date night! DH and I may go to dinner but taking Siena! Ack!

Thanks guys. I'm pretty emotional about it. I guess I feel at fault. Also, the stress of a restricted diet. Constantly trying to figure out what I can and can't eat, having to test my blood all day. Like I don't worry about crap enough! Sigh... I am glad the doctor had me tested early though.

Janelle, why would it mean more ultrasounds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->