A home for EVERYONE!

Misty you will get more u/s to keep track of how big the baby is. Women who hav GD will usually have pretty big babies so if you are having it vaginal they may induce early bc of size or may even recomend a csection bc of being too big and worries over the sholders getting stuck. IT does suck about having to test your blood all the time and the diet part of i really do hope all it takes is diet for ya and you dont need to go on insulin because that is a pain! Remember josh is a type 1 diabetic so I have poked him many times over the years. it will get easier and just become second nature to you and so will the diet part. i know it is scarry but you are a strong woman and you will be able to do this. and in NO WAY is it your fault!!!!! its like those of us who had MC saying it was our fault. yeah we do feel that way but we know its not its just hard to feel like you have failed you kid in some way. ((((((MISTY))))

Movie was supper cute! we saw Rise of the Guardians. i really liked it! Josh did come with us yay!! it was nice to get out of the house as a family!

Oh really good news for me...got my christmas present early!!!! Josh wanted a new game(he needed like he needed a hole in the head!) so i said that will be your early christmas present and so i get mine early to! my IPOD 4th gen came today!!!! oh and i love it!!!!! does everything an Iphone does except call people....listening to it now...downloaded books to it...sooo happy!!!!!

ok back to homework!

Thanks Krissy. Sorry I'm being a big waa waa. Just worry. Positive side will be prbly more weight loss for me since diet change and if more ultrasounds that's always good! Luckily these last labs will make me hit my deductible so from now on everything will be covered 100%. That's good if more ultrasounds!

Yay on your early Christmas present Krissy!

Thanks misty! and WAA WAAA WAA all you want!!!! GD is not something that is fun and it is scarry so cry to us all you want! i know i have been a big cry baby lately and you have been there for me thanks!!!!!

just please do not go all crazy looking up info on GD on line.....i made that mistake with having the too much amniotic fluid with jamie and scared myself so bad with the what ifs! your doctor will tell you all you need to know.

ok off to bed for me gotta work a double tomorrow yay me!

We made it to second trimester (per everyone)!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Sorry about that outburst. LOL. Good morning everyone!

YAY!!! Happy lemon day/2nd trimester, Grace!!!

Just a quick check in ladies, hope you're all well!

Krissy, I'm so pooped for you to hear AF arrived...I really believed this was your month!! Hopefully DH will be on the same page as you now, and will be much more cooperative...those symptoms sounded great for post-ovulation, though, and I remember the month before I got my BFP, I had SO MANY symptoms like that...I reckon everything is back to good working form for you now, so I hope you and DH have plenty of beautiful BD'ing ahead and catch that eggie...this is your month and don't believe anything else!!

Happy 2nd trimester HisGrace...you made it!! So extremely happy for you, and you should be too!! Your baby has been a little trooper from Day 1, and may he/she continue to thrive!!x

MnJ: That's an absolute bummer about your test, and I'm sorry to hear it's gotten you down a little :( I'm certain baby will be absolutely fine (If a little bit chunkier by the end!) and you get the extra support you need...on the positive side, it's fantastic that they've caught it early, so you can keep it under control!! You CAN do this Misty!! xxx

Hello Janelley!! How is pregnancy treating you?! Has your little boy been playing in boxes lately?!x

Hey Libby!!!! Hope you're doing well too!!!xxx

Hey ladies. I disappeared again. Sorry.. I hope things are going well for all of you!

Happy Lemon day Grace!!

Loren, I wanted to ask you... What month you conceived and how old were you??

Janelle, good question!! I did some research and looked back at past posts. She's 22 and as long as she was 22 when she conceived in August (I only know August since we're due the same lol) then the chinese predictor chart was accurate! It says boy for me, too!! Loren, I hope you were 22 when you conceived! lol

Alright!! Thanks for figuring that out for me, Misty. That's my only window of optimism at the moment for having a girl. LOL

HURRY UP DECEMBER 4TH!!!

Hi ladies back from the day from hell. Feel terrible bc I was a complete bitch to people at work and I hate being like that but I felt like I was so much more than some people. I guess next time I will just grin and say yes mam right? I heard a quote one time that said u can't change people's actions only your reactions. Any ways gonna forget about the day from hell as soon as I can. Damn I should have bought some alcohol lol.

Ok my lovely ladies that is all the bitching u will hear from me about that.

Grace soooooo happy for you!!!

Janelle it is a gril!

Misty it is a boy!!!!!

Loren thank u sweety!

Ok I guess off to bed for me gotta get joshua up for school in the morning.

Love u ladies

Misty, that's lovely that you know so much about me! Yep,janelley she was right! I thought it had said girl for me though...the only thing that was accurate for me was the ring test xx

Ahh krissy,us women are entitled to be a bitch every once in a while! As long as we squeeze in a few good days I between,its fine!x

Gosh, I feel like death on legs this morning...ive started having a really uncomfortable nights sleep :( I toss and turn way too much,so propping myself with a pillow would be nearly impossible!x

I'm back!

Nice bump Loren!

Baby J is napping but have to wake her up in 30 to go to my mm's chiropractor appointment and then shopping for miscellaneous things. Got to do my hair too. My hair is now officially the length my DH always talks about (enough to cover the boobies if I went topless around the house lol). Having round ligament pains every other night.

I will do more personals later but I got to start my beuty regimen or I wont be ready in time.

Well little Miss Impatient here just called the Dr's office to see when I'd heard back about the 3 hour glucose test this weekend and the afp test last week. The nurse is supposed to call me back. I doubt they have the afp results yet but thought I'd throw it in there anyway.

Oh Misty, lament away! I'd be stressing about GD just as much as you!! Happy onion!

Grace, I say you hit second tri at 13 weeks... I guess I am wrong to some people?? Happy lemon!

Krissy! Oh no sorry you had such a bad day! Hope things are improving??

Loren... I hear you on the bad sleep... I'm having really depressing icky dreams about morbid stuff and gross people and just all around depressing dregs of society... not scary, just really awful though and makes me not want to go back to sleep when I wake up at night because I go right back to the bad dreams!!!

Nicole - Jealous of the long hair! Trying to grow mine out!

afm - sure i need to eat more often and harder to figure out what i want to eat/drink... but overall... am I even prego?? Ha, too many other issues/things on my plate so hard to remember at times. Which must mean I am havin an easy pregnancy. Sorry for those who aren't! But I guess a lot of my issues stem from raging hormones and fatigue... so those are pregnancy related!

Well, here's the whole scoop. First the AFP test, the nurse said it did come back but they had typoed the due date when they sent it off (put april instead of may) so they had to give the correct info and have it recalculated. She said it came back negative, though, and she feels it will still be negative calculated for right due date. She said they should hear back in a couple of days and let me know. If so that makes NT scan negative, first trimester screening negative and 2nd trimester screening negative which is GREAT!!

As for the GD, I have to go to a diabetic education class this Wednesday. It's a 2 hour class that I have to check in 30 min early for and classes are only during the day during work hours. Ugh.. Anyway, I will get a blood testing machine and learn how & when to use it. Also will be talking to a dietician learning what I can eat. :( Then I go back to the OB in a week to go over how my sugars have been in the previous week. This means I have an appt this wed, next tues the 4th (anatomy scan!), Thurs the 6th then regular OB appt on Mon the 10th. That's 4 appts within the next 2 weeks! Hopefully my work is understanding.. I forwarned them in the beginning it would be a lot of appts.. and thank goodness I'm salary!! I asked the nurse if I would have extra monitoring of the baby due to the GD and she said nothing more than the extra I'm having due to being a senior citizen lol. Well she said my age but whatever lol. She said I'd be having an ultrasound every 4 weeks at the perinatologist and the OB will start nonstress tests at 32 weeks.

Oh sweety...it will all be worth it in the end. at least you will have a lovely book of scans showing baby every 4 weeks! remember there is only so much they can actually tell from those scans and test nothing is for sure till he is born. (((((misty)))))

Libby - I agree with 13 weeks. But my phone apps all said it was yesterday. So now according to everyone I'm second tri. You've only got a few more days til second tri! And yes you nees to eat. That's all I can think about right now.

Misty - Glad the tests were negative! Have you done any gender tests yet? The 4th will be here before you know it. :)

Krussy - Are you feeling better?

Misty - Wow, that is really good that there is all that info out there and they'll teach you about it! I figured it'd be a pamphlet and your dr giving you some do's and don'ts! Sucks that its work hours though, I TOTALLY get that. Are you having to save up time like me? Any time I take off for appts etc is that much less time I'll have when I need to take maternity leave! We are saving money each paycheck with that in mind... mainly because I fully plan to SAVE some of my time to use when I return to work... because then there are lots of baby appts and baby sick days and then days where you just can't stand to work all day and be away from the baby!

LOL Libby, I am cutting my hair to collarbone length once DH deploys and growing it out til I see him again as kind of a reminder/sentimental thing. He doesnt like the idea but said whatever since he will onlysee me through Skype.

Well now I have to search for in network doctors again since it's been a week and hopefully they can tell me that when I move to IL there will be one that is within 35 minutes away.

Oh and now my biggest fear for being alone and pregnant during his deployemnt is that I will go into labor while driving!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->