A home for EVERYONE!

DH went to a dr today... versus ER... to check out his shingles. Sure enough, dr said that's what he's got.. has treated like 15 cases in 2 weeks! Weird that DH barely has any rash... like a few bumps? But dr said probably because started getting treated so fast. Buuuuuut... pain will continue for a long while! 4 weeks... maybe forever!! It's a virus, but a nerve thing. Oh dear! But he's got a new medicine that's supposed to suppress that certain 'bad' nerve for now... hope it works as I don't want DH on narcotic pain meds much longer! Oh and dr said yeah I shouldn't be able to catch it.. but that its possible. I HATE answers like that.

Oh Amber! Sorry your dr was closed! And glad the injections do help! And your cat... awwww man that is the pits!!! Oh but a sugar glider... I bet it is so cute!! I want to see pics!!

Amber, I'll look into the train. We used to have 2 sugar gliders, they're fun! We hung tapestries all over our living room and they would climb up them and fly all over the place. We had one in our bedroom, on the ceiling and they liked to hang out up there and bark. It was so annoying, but we got used to it. We made this bad ass cage, I was so proud of myself. I'll look for a picture. I really want to get Samuel a fish or a hamster or something. Dan is being a stickler about it though.

oh my gosh they are so freakin cute!! Can you housetrain them so they don't make messes everywhere?

lol, I don't know if you could house train them, but we didn't find too many accidents. For the most part the would go in their cage to do their business.

It is sooooo cold. My son runs around and refuses to wear close, while I sit here freezing my butt off. I don't get it. It's suppose to rain for the next few days... Pfffft, we'll see

Thanks for the encouragement, Amber! The problem is I dont KNOW what I can eat. I'll be learning tomorrow I guess!

Oh no Liby! I hope your DH recovers soon, and that he isn't evil enough to pass anything onto you!! I think, in your pregnant condition, that would be grounds for divorce!lmao! Only kidding, give him lots of love and snuggles to get him through, then there's no excuse for him to not return the favour come baby birthing day!

Wow, Janelley, they are the CUTEST little animals I have EVER seen!!! You Americans really have some cool little pets!! The most I can hope for is a dog that whines at me all the time thinking she's human, a little dog that eats his own poop for enjoyment, a cat that likes to groom dogs and a bunny that only wants to know you when he's hungry...WAIT! I have all those!! Eurgh, it's only adding fuel to the fire adding a baby into this zoo house!

Hello Misty!!! I guess, maybe steer clear of sugary stuff...how can they expect a woman to stay away from sweet foods?! We're made of sugar, spice and everything nice after all! You'll be turning into slugs and snails and puppy dogs tails if they restrict all your nice foods!lol Only kidding, I really hope it goes well for you tomorrow, and that you get a lot of answers cleared up!

My morning sickness is back again ladies...It's beginning to grate on me now...how can I be 17 1/2 weeks with morning sickness?! I'm hoping it takes an exit soon because it's more than outstayed its welcome!! Ahh well, joys of pregnancy eh?

Hubby has got his driving theory test this morning...I really really REALLY hope he passes so he can pass his practical driving course...I don't want to be so big that I can't fit in the driving seat, let alone drive! I need my own personal chauffeur...he's no channing tatum, but I guess beggars can't be choosers and he'll have to do :p hehe!x

Ha, Janelle, your son was runnin around without clothes? I have been SO COLD lately! When Siena and I got home yesterday, I took her into the bathroom with me so I could take a bath! And now baths don't even always warm me up! Grr!

We've got two big outside dogs and one little inside dog. We used to have 4 dogs and they were ALL inside dogs and when we moved (I was prego) I said no way, big dogs outside! DH was ok with that because they scratch up hardwood and are a mess. I wish they were lazy/calm dogs so we could have them inside though. Not baby friendly by a long shot!

Loren, oh man on the ms... throwing up still or just feel awful a lot? Ha good luck to your hubby!

Loren, sorry about the ms. I can sympathise with you.

Misty- hope you get all the info you'll need!

Janelle- I love ours. She's quite the entertainment, but the barking at 2am I could do without. It's a cute sound. The first time we woke up like why is there a puppy in our house. We need another. I got her on a trade and she looks so much healthier now.

Libby- sorry about your husband and the pain. Did they by chance put him on lyrica? If so, just tell him to be careful. I used it for my pain before and until it stopped working it was ok. But the side effects- I was like a drunk. Couldn't take it until I was where I was staying for a while. Janelle's pic of the sugar glider says it all! They all basically look the same until you get into the expensive different colors. They sleep all day in their pouches and are up all night.

oh man not sure i could deal with pets up all night! that would drive me crazy! cats were bad enough about makin a racket at night lol.

not sure what DH is on... I'll have to check.

Well I am having serious period like cramping that goes into my lower back. I know the chances are extremely low to miscarry at 13 weeks and 4 days but honestly I'm nervous.

Still throwing up Libby :( I'm starting to think it might just be normal for me to throw up throughout a pregnancy!lol

Army, try not to worry huni, I've had some god awful cramping throughout pregnancy so far (Even just yesterday I had belly ache all day)...as long as you're not doubled over in pain/bleeding, I'd say bubba is fine in there! If you're worried and need reassurance, get in touch with the doctors xxx

Hubby passed theory test!! Yayyyy!!!

I know, but I've never had cramping this late before unless I was going into labor.

good luck everyone! cramping and pukin are no fun at all! But yeah as hard as it is to believe, it seems like only gotta worry if there's bleeding. But I get it. Because a girl on bnb lost her baby, she had same due date as me... and didnt know... it happened after her last appt and didnt find out until her appt this week. So now I'M concerned and want my appt tomorrow to hurry up and get here!!!!!

My stomach is huge right now. I feel like everyone can tell and I feel like a freak for being this big at 14 weeks. I was hoping not to start showing until 6 weeks from now. I'm so ashamed of my body. This can't be good. :cry:

Thanks guys! Getting ready to go into class now. Appreciate all the well wishes :)

Oh grace! I was too lazy to do a bump pic this weekend.. but everyone can definitely tell I'm prego and I'm not even 13 weeks! And I haven't even gained yet. It's bloat and can't be helped! Embrace it! Its when we get to be fat and proud of it! Although, I must admit, I am waaay more concerned about weight gain this time. Last time, I was freaked when I gained a pound... I need to get over THAT!

Thanks Libby. I broke down and changed my ticker to reflect my u/s date. That way I don't feel so bad about being so big. LOL. I'm pitiful I know. :)

Hey ladies,

Sorry I have been MIA. I'll try to sum up what's been going on for me.
My db and I went away for a few days, we got engaged, then I got a letter in the mail for a hysteroscopy in January, and my aunt suddenly tragically passed. Oh, and now I have the flu and af has visited me.

I started taking vitex so would love it if I seen af next month just to know that maybe the vitex helped fast. I am getting worried about the hysteroscopy, as I have been reading the possible negative after effects. I am going to do it but just nervous.

Thanks for the birthday wishes; it was the best birthday I had in forever.

I'll try to stay up to date now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"