A home for EVERYONE!

Morning ladies!

Grace, you're an orange now!! WhooHooo!! I want to be an orange. :) ((jealous))
Don't be ashamed of your body. You seem to be going through that phase that all pregnant women go through. Their body is changing and you feel more "fluffy" than pregnant. I went through that a few weeks ago. Your body will change in the next couple of weeks and you'll begin to look more pregnant and feel less fuffy. :) Everyone goes through that, especially with their first!

Nicole, are you still having naughty poopies? I had some pretty bad cramping yesterday, but I think it was just really bad gas, because after walking my mile it went away and I felt a lot better. Be sure you're drinking enough water as well.

Loren, High-five on getting your hubby to pass his test! I agree, when I was towards the end of my pregnancy my husband had to drive everywhere because I couldn't sit comfortably in the car. Thumbs down on still being sick! Have you tried the sea bands? Those might help.

Misty, you keep me posted! Hope your class goes well. I'm thinking of you!!!!!

Libby, sugar gliders are fun, but we got rid of ours when we moved to our last house because the landlord wouldn't allow them. I was totally butt hurt over the whole thing, but we gave them to a girl who had more, so they would have a whole clan to play with. OH yea, Samuel always runs around with just a diaper on. Unless, we're going somewhere that's about the only time he will wear clothes and even then, he tries to take them off!

Alright ladies, well I've got to get going. I have to walk my mile, take a shower, and get ready for a friend to come over. I'm been told I'm making a Christmas stocking for his son. Wasn't too trilled about him telling me this, but whatever, I'll do it and 'make' him do something for me later down the line.

Aspe - Lots of :hugs: to you. I'm sorry about your loss. I think Angel had the same procedure so she may be able to calm some of your fears.

Janelle - You are such a sweetheart. You have no clue how much it means when you say that what I'm going through is normal. I'm so emotional. You and Libby will have me crying at my desk.

Aspe! Nice to hear from you!! Oh my a lot has happened! How did you get engaged??? Is there a story?

Sorry for losing your aunt... sigh that's rough. And being sick and af too! Ugh.

I looked up hysteroscopy since I didn’t know what it was... looks like they do the test to investigate abnormal bleeding? I hope they figure out what's going on!!!

Best birthday, huh? Due to getting engaged or more to it?

Aspe - I forgot the good stuff. Shame on me. Congratulations on your engagement!

I second Janelle on making sure to drink enough water... I got worse cramps etc last pregnancy and I think it had to do with that... trying to be better about it this time! Also really helps to keep 'things moving' so you stay cleared out!

And, Janelle, cracks me up that Samuel takes off his clothes! Siena is not there yet, where she can put on our take off stuff yet... but I can see that being a pain if trying to get out the door! Good job on the exercise!!! And hmm... odd that your friend is making you make the stocking... I'd be like uh I'll show YOU how to do it!!!

Grace, :hugs: Don't you worry!! All of us ladies have gone through emotion one time or another during our pregnancies. Everything you're going through is normal. Welcome to the second trimester! LOL

Aspe, you never told me how you got engaged!! I never got to go through that with my husband because we were rebels and just eloped on a whim, but do tell.. I can live vicariously through you!!

Libby, I get volunteered all the time for crafty thing. Especially sewing! I've known this friend my entire life and it's always been like this. I can't say I'm innocent either, I'm always volunteering him for his strength, because he's a giant!! LMAO when I was in high school, I drove this POS VW Rabbit and I didn't have a jack for it, so when I would get a flat tire I would call him and he would lift my car so that I could change the tire. He's kinda like a bodyguard too. So, I don't mind sewing a few things for him now and again, but it does kind of irk me that he would wait until now. I've got 13 ornaments and cutting boards that I need to get done in time for Christmas and I haven't started either project!

As for the exercise, it's helping with my back pain. Not so much my "lady parts" pain, but what ever. I can deal with that hurting, but back--not so much. I need to be able to bend over. I've quit lifting Samuel up because I know I wont be able to once I'm huge. It breaks my heart. Last night he fell asleep in my arms and I just wanted to take him to bed with me and kick Dan out. I love snuggling with him. :)

I have drank 20 ounces of water so far today and plan to drink another 30 by bedtime. Well I called Tricare to ask about if I should switch and she said I should or else i'd have to drive 35 miles for each prenatal appointment. I will have to pay a copay after I switch but not for maternity care, just normal toddler and mommy (non-pregnancy) care. And I called my favorite midwife's office and hey accept Tricare! So now to print and fill out the switch plans form and then I'll be set!

Aspe!!! Congrats on the engagement!! I was also happy to see that at least a step is being taken on running tests to see what's going on in there. I know it's scary but at least it will possibly give some answers or rule some things out. That would be awesome if the Vitex worked, though! Sorry about your real aunt passing away and that nasty aunt showing up!! So many emotional things happening to you! Glad you have the engagement as SOMETHING happy to reflect on! Hugs...

Quite the zoo a lot of us have in our homes, huh? I thought I was bad with the 2 dogs and 3 cats!!

Grace!! You probably weigh like 12 pounds. You're growing a baby.. it's ok to get big right now!! Will you take a bump pic and post it?

Janelle, you're my hero, suzy homemaker!!!

Hmm, can't remember who else I was going to respond to. Darn it!

So I have the opportunity to buy a bassinet. I found it on a mommy's swap page on facebook but it ends up it's the wife of a guy I work with who's selling it. I know from past conversations that she's an ocd neat freak so I know it was taken care of. We wanted a bassinet so the baby could sleep in our room with us at first. Not sure if bassinets are good or evil these days tho? Attached is a pic she sent via text. It's not as good of a pic as what was online but here it is...

Attachments

• bassinet.jpg
    bassinet.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 3
Misty, I would do it! Its nice being able to just have your baby at arms reach. Looks like a nice one as well. Does it rock?

At one point we DID have a zoo. 2 ferrets, 2 sugar gliders and 2 dogs. If it were up to me we would probably have more too, but since we had Samuel, we only have 1 dog now. I don't think you could pay me to own another ferret and I'm deathly allergic to cats so looks like we're sticking with dogs. I'm content with just 1 at the moment. I'm a sucker for puppies, but I HATE all the dog hair.

Yeah I have a bump to take a picture of now. I'll take one tonight and post it.

WAIT A MINUTE!!!

Misty, how did your class go?! More importantly, can you still eat peanut butter?!?!?!?!?

No, it doesn't rock. Would be cool if it did! Figure can't beat it for $25 though. She said just the cloth that covers it was $60. I do have to buy a bassinet sheet for it though.

Can't wait to see the pic, Grace!! Happy orange day, by the way! I set my ticker to my last ultrasound also. We'll see on Tuesday if it's still measuring the same... AND if I can stop calling the poor thing an "it"!! lol

Class went ok. It's a lot to take in and going to be a pain in the butt to get used to BUT I can still eat ANYTHING. It's just counting carbs. I'm only allowed so many at each meal. Peanut butter wasn't actually too bad, I was happy about that! I LOOOOVE peanut butter! Potatoes are going to be my big issue. I'm a potato-aholic lol and they're big carb hogs. I have to poke myself 4 times a day... which means carrying this darn bag back and forth to work and home everyday. The machine is just a little thing I could throw in my purse but they also gave me a Sharps container to put the lancets in and I have to keep a log so need that paper with me. Might as well keep it all in this bag they gave me. Sigh...

Misty, I've heard that potatoes are bad. They are really starchy same with rice. That's good you don't have to change your diet too drastically. I've got a good peanut butter for you! It's called PB2. It's a powder that you mix with water, but it's really healthy. Tastes awesome as well. I love it!!! You should look into that ezekiel bread too. It will give you some carb wiggle room. :)

Never heard of either of those things lolol

Google them! Trust me, the peanut butter is so freakin' good!! and they have a chocolate peanut butter flavor that is (((drool))) to die for. First time I had the bread was at my MIL's house and it is pretty tasty. It's all they eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->