A home for EVERYONE!

I am looking into the laminate that looks like stone for countertops. Thinking a cream color with brown and tan flecks mixed in.

Where the oven is is already kinda a long island that actually touches on wall. There arent any sharp corners on the counters, they are all rounded.

Here is a link to a picture I like that I am basing my color choices for cabinets and counters off of (keep in mind my kitchen isnt this big but my floors will be very close to the same wood shade):

https://www.lowes.com/MyLowes/app/homeideas/space/2083436?style=TRADITIONAL&category=KITCHEN&start=4

Amber, sorry, I'm not sure on the vaccines.

Nicole, you can't go wrong with white cabinets. I like mine because it makes the kitchen look brighter and cleaner. I wanted to ask you, have you heard anything about the "skull theory" gender hoopla? Apparently it's 90 something percent accurate. I was trying to look at your ultrasound pictures and compare them, but they are kind of fuzzy. Based on the "top" of the skull it looks like you could have a girl. I compared the theory with Loren's picture and hers matches perfectly to a boy. Especially with the 3d ultrasound. Mine is pointing more to a boy, but has a "girl" jaw line. Google it and look into it, it's pretty interesting. I wanted to tell you about it, because you would be able to compare your pictures better than I could. ...Something to pass the time anyhow.

So, my 16 week appointment is next Thursday and I'm hoping to talk my Dr. into doing the gender ultrasound at 18 weeks which is just before Christmas. Do you think I'll have any luck???

Aspe, I see you down there. I was at the grocery store last night and was really tempted to take a picture of the cereal isle to show you, but I didn't want to look like a complete idiot. I will try next time, when not so many people are looking. ;)

I know nothing about that gender theory but I will look it up and look at my ultrasound pictures.

I think your dr. would understand and be willing to give you a gender ultrasound, go for it!

LOL I couldnt really tell for certain of any gender by the skull theory. The head shape and cheekbone under the eyes point to boy, but the jawline and ridge above the eyes point to girl. I did do the "nub" theory as well and that clearly pointed to a boy! Still holding out hope for a boy!

Amber - kudos to u, girl! I don't know if I could go thru another pregnancy knowing how you'd feel. It is just 9 months then u have a miracle in your arms but u are a one strong woman!! :)

Janelle - did u get a profile pic to be able to see the skull? I didn't :-(

I hate all these guessing games. I wish it were something easy. Like, your eyes changing color or something. I don't know what to really think anymore. I remember Dan sending me an article probably a year ago talking about those who eat a vegetarian diet were more likely to have a girl, than those who didn't. I've got that, the chinese calendar, and the baking soda pee on my side. Other than that, all signs are pointing to boy.

It is soooooo windy at my house!!! I hear my trashcan rolling around next to my house. I'm afraid to go out there and see the damage of trash everywhere. Tomorrow is trash day and it's so windy that it's knocking of my full trash can!!

I can't help but chuckle, they are talking about with the next few storms...they are expecting the river to rise 20 ft. and they are all focused by my house! I laugh because when we were buying our house all the houses by the river were sooooo nice and SOO cheap. That was the first thought that came into my mind was "what if the river floods?" It's rare, but its going to happen. Dan's work is by the river... I think tomorrow he's going to be sand bagging everything.

Misty, No, because it was a trans vaginal and he couldn't get the right angle. I did get a pretty good picture of what I think is it's chin and it's pretty pointy, no square, but the top of it's head isn't as round like a girls should be. Looks pretty boyish if you ask me, lol. I was looking at Samuel's ultrasound pictures and there is no doubt that he was a boy.

So can't tell on my alien pic then either huh

LOL yeah guessing games are frustrating but i guess thats what I'm going to be doing this entire pregnancy.

:dohh: :nope: alright..... maybe while looking for yours, I'll see the bump picture Grace said she would post.. :winkwink:

LOL... I see you. I forgot to take the picture. I'll take one tomorrow.

Grace found my ultrasound pics not too long ago! lmao I'm gonna repost it. Let me know if you find that bump pic Grace PROMISED us!!!

here's my little alien again!!

Attachments

• Baby face 12w3d oct 23 2012.jpg
    Baby face 12w3d oct 23 2012.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members