A home for EVERYONE!

110812105913.jpg110812111721.jpg

Alright, see in Misty's picture how her baby's chin looks square? That is suppose to be a sign for a boy. Girls have pointier chins. In the first picture I posted (alien) my baby's head looks more square at the top, which is a boy feature, Girls have really round heads. But on the ultra sound I have here, same picture, you can see it has a really pointy chin (girl) It doesn't show up well in this picture. But the second one it does. That is.... if that is its chin?

Pretty sure I just read that a sloped forehead is boy and your profile pic doesn't have a slope at all, it's rounded.

Ugh Janelle, comparing the frontal pics yours seems like boy and mine girl but the profile for you looks totally girl cuz no slope. GRRRRRR!! Just want to know! What do you think?

I don't think the second one of mine is a profile though. I was just looking at it and it looks like a mess of a head, if you ask me!! I think its more a frontal view slightly turned.. I think if you look closely you can make out an ear on the right side of it's head??

I have NO IDEA.

Your cheek bones do look more defined in yours and that a boy feature. I'm just going to take the second ultrasound picture into my doctor and say, "what is this?!"

Well 5 more days and hopefully I'll have more pics and a gender determination we can do more comparisons!!

omg I wish!! This appt is taking FOREVER to get here!!

Level 2 ultrasounds are only done at 18 weeks at the earliest and I'm not 18 weeks yet! Going by lmp which the OB is going by and gave the perinatologist, I'm not 18 weeks til Monday.

Happy orange day, Janelle.

What's a level 2 u/s, Misty?

So I was sleeping and something woke me up. When I opened my eyes my husband was standing over me kissing my cheek. Scared the ish out of me and my first reaction was to start swinging. Oops! Guess I was having a bad dream. Now he's mad at me but I feel like I should get a pass because I was sleep.

Janelle, so you're crafty! Wish I knew more people like that around her! I put out a facebook request to find out if anyone knew someone I could hire to recover my glider/ottoman. Sooo not up my alley. But it's got to be cheaper than buying a new one. And oh man you cut off picking up Samuel?? I havne't done that yet! I guess I need to start thinking about that! I have this idea that I'll still be able to, somehow, even with as huge and uncomfortable I get... like it won't be like last time where every night I ache so much that as soon as I get home from work, I go live in the bathtub and then go to bed because of the pains! I am in denial!

Nicole, my mom and stepdad use tricare and like it. That should work! Sounds like it is similar to mine with no co pay for pregnancy. Like the colors!!

Misty, I'd get the bassinet. I used a moses basket that had a rocker part I could put it in, so similar. Mine rocked, but I didn’t really rock it... I used our swing for that. Counting carbs... I should do that but yeah only would if forced like you. It'll be good for you because I think it'll help with staying healthy. The poking thing.. ugh! And yup I use that powder pb!

Aspe - Oh I hope all goes well with this hysteroscopy... its worrying you and I want you happy!

Amber - Yeah drs appts are so maddening when they don't have it together! I can relate! And I didn't get to see the baby this time either, so won't see it until 18 weeks cept for the crappy 9 week pics. Yeah they need to be in agreement with the pn meds!

Grace, ha on the swinging at the kissing hubby! Yeah that'd freak me out too!!

Oh I'm a peach!! First post of the day so just saw it! Had a drs appt yesterday... my mom came... she's about to move, so only visit she'll be able to go to... so was hoping we'd get an u/s. Dh was late which is normal... then never showed grr. So glad she was there. Got mad because dr said I gained 7 pounds and scale at home shows no gain. I didn't agree!!!! And last time he said I'd lost and I was confused about THAT because I haven't seen their scale show a loss. So I think they are screwing up! Blah. Anyway, I made my hubby check our scale at home and he says his weight is right on it. He BETTER not be lying. Or I need a new scale... since I don't trust my drs office to keep track of it! Oh and all they did was check for baby's hb. Sounded good I guess. Then nurse took my blood and another gave me a flu shot... and asked the first nurse why she was doing bloods.... and I was like uh was I not supposed to get them this time? And she said well normally you get them first visit but maybe the dr forgot. Ok not feeling like these people are competent!! But determined to make it work because dr is close to dh's work and although a drive for me, only dr I've had that can reliably do late afternoon appts so I don't have to take off work... even though that means they are ALWAYS running late when I get there so have to wait a long time. Whatever...

Anyway, stupid appt. But glad there was a hb... hard to tell sprout is in there right now! And gender scan is Jan 3!! That'll be 18 week appt... so 5 weeks until my next appt instead of 4.

I took my bump picture but i dont know how to uoload frim my phone. :(

Thanks!!!

Now I can't wait for jan 3!! At least this is a busy time usually with holidays and such so that helps!! Now I just need to keep holding off on buying for the nursery lol. I've been pinning and saving favorites on etsy, but not purchasing, phew! Bc yeah if its a boy, would love to do some boy stuff I couldn't do with Siena.. saw the cutest airplane shelf... and some really fun boy theme mobiles... :)

No, I dont have that. I'm going to try and find it. I just tried it again through this site but I dobt think it's working.

Attachments

• 2012-11-30 07.54.43.jpg
    2012-11-30 07.54.43.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 9
Yay it worked. Sorry it's so dark. Took it before I headed to work. It will be twice that size by the end of the day. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->