A home for EVERYONE!

Grace, I am much bigger than you... man I retain water bloat like crazy I guess!!

But you already have a baby. Don't you show earlier if you have already had a baby? I'm gonna get dh to take a full body shot so you can see the whole thing. I promise I look like I'm 19 or 20 weeks (for a ftm).

Yes, you do tend to show earlier when you have had children previously. I didnt show with my son until I was 20 weeks. With my daughter I didnt show much til I was 18 weeks. This one I'm thinking 15 or 16 weeks.

Morning ladies!!

Libby I've gained 6 lbs. When I go to the doctor and they weigh me, their scale always shows less than mine, so I don't mind. LOL I just wish they would weigh naked! Clothes add 2 lbs I swear!!

Grace, LOVE the bump!! So excited for you. Is that a maternity shirt?

So, it was super windy last night and the power kept going on and off. Samuel slept in our bed because he was too scared. I will admit, I was pretty scared too... Our house was literally shaking. I was afraid our tree was going to come crashing into out window. I didn't get much sleep because I was up worrying all night.

What sleep I did get I had a dream that I gave birth to a little girl with dark hair and hazel/green eyes. It was so weird. Last night when I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep I kept feeling flutters, even more so when I would lay on my left side. So, in my dream, I guess I had the baby early, because I was stoked I didn't gain a lot of weight, but I was extremely butt hurt that I didn't feel the baby kick at all during my pregnancy. Even funnier.... My milk hadn't come in so I was feeding the baby greek yogurt?? Strange right?

Alright, well it's raining this morning and another store is suppose to be moving in tonight. More rain, more wind. I hope the power stays on!

U little girls are so freaking cute! Thx for the pic, Grace. Love the bumps!

Happy peach day Libby and Yay for heartbeat AND for 18 week anatomy scan instead of 20 weeks!

Well this ftm started showing at 15 weeks. I just went to the may 2013 ftm board and a lot of them started showing at the same time. So I don't feel so bad anymore. Everyone is different.

I also noticed that those of us showing now tend to be in our 30's. May be a coincidence or maybe age plays a factor.in how strong those stomach muscles are. Regardless I'm embracing it. I actually have on a maternity shirt today. :)

I just love the baby bump and ultrasound pictures :)

I just found out today my friend is 3 months, due June 15 :)

Janelle..I did not know about the chin and head differences..interesting..I'll definitely be looking for that on friends u/s pictures lol

AFM..I got digital OPK's ordered, but not here yet. I haven't done an OPK in over two weeks. Maybe I'll do one tomorrow or Sunday. It's nice to know if I ovulate, but it is also stressful trying to determine the lines and the waiting.

Grace- yay on the bump pic! I agree, later in the day for me too is sooo different than the morning. And....atleast you were swinging when he startled you! I apparently hit mine while he was sleeping a few yrs ago. Says he was asleep and all of a sudden felt this hard hit to his face. Said I was sitting up with a closed fist...then I laid back down and continued to sleep. I never really outgrew the sleep walking thing. I can wake myself up in some pretty strange instances. One time at a hotel I must have too. Woke up with the key card in my hand and the door was no longer locked. Who knows what I did. Lol

Janelle- you find some very interesting things. Liked your skull pics for comparasion tho.

Libby- I think our dr's and nurses must have gone to school together! Lol sounds like you are fruestrated like me. The only reason I didn't switch dr's was bc I figured with how sick I get it would be easier having gone through it with this dr before. I should have switched. 8 and 9 wks is so far from the 18-20 wk u/s...they should give us an in between one! Lol

Nicole- think it would be easier to find out with your husband away and not say anything?

Misty- i'm pretty sure you were the one commenting on not knowing how I do it and being sick and doing it again. Honestly i've dealt with the pain so long that I feel like it may never go away and i'm not going to stop everything we want due to it. The sickness while pregnant- I whine about it and my husband does A LOT even without the whining. He gets home from work and lets me rest while he plays with M even tho he's been up since 4. It's worth it in the end. Don't feel like i've done anything extra special.....just be a mom and whatever it takes and pick myself up when I feel like I fail bc i'm not able to do the normal things with M bc I don't feel well enough too.

Anyway, how is keeping track of what you're eating?

For me, pretty good this afternoon. Saw my pain dr and since this week has kicked my butt she did both sides of my face. Seems to have helped, we'll see if it lasts through the wkend.
Last night I was looking at private u/s places. Even looked at Chicago. We'll be going through to go to WI at christmas. Seems I could get a better deal than here. Guess we'll see.

So, except for my mom and stepdad nobody knows about this baby. we plan on telling at the times we celebrate christmas. We'll celebrate early here and late with my dad. I told Jim that once his parents know, that they have to know they can't spread the news like last time. Don't need some msg on fb or something that would make my family angry that they weren't told yet.

So, i'm going to make m a shirt with 'troublemaking supervisor' on the front. And not sure about the back. Thought about 3 stick ppl with =4. Or something about 'if it's quiet it's not that the baby is sleeping, but in training' something to that effect. FEEL FREE TO HELP ME EDIT THAT!! And then let m wear it and see how long it takes for people to notice. HELP!!

Krissy where are you?

Hi Aspe!! I hope the opk's work. With your procedure coming up, try not to get too worried. Honestly, we are curious and want to know the facts and search....then we scare ourselves bc we've found all the things that can go wrong and they outway what we've seen that is good and why the procedure still exists. Are you seeing the obgyn first? Seems like it might be skipping steps just going to the procedure than seeing if there is something simple they find that could be fixed or helped. But progress is great and maybe this is just their line of progression bc of the nhs?!

Oh, Aspe......we would love to hear how your fiance proposed!!

Angel I see you. :hugs:

Aspe, I miss seeing your posts. Keep us posted on your OPK's hows the vitex coming along? Is it making you feel any different?

Grace, I read in my pregnancy book that our babies are the size of soft balls! That's crazy!

Libby, happy peach day!

Amber, I did the big brother shirt, and it took forever for people to notice! Finally after hours of waiting, we finally announced it.
So, I wanted to fore warn you ladies that I probably wont be on much this weekend. There are a lot of storms rolling through this area and they are creating havoc!! They are all warm storms so it's expected to flood. Where? My husbands work and all around my area of town. Luckily, I live right next to the grocery store and the best store around, Target! So, we wont starve and all the wood is stacked against the house in a dry spot so we wont freeze if the power goes out. Because the power was off and on all night last night and with out street lights and house lights our neighborhood is PITCH BLACK, so we ran around finding all the flashlight and candles that we could. So, we wont be running into walls and what not. I don't have to worry about our house flooding, but I do have to worry about the area around our house and me being trapped. Luckily there is an urgent care 2 blocks from my house, so if there is an emergency, I can go there. But there will be no emergencies!!

Grace, I read in my pregnancy book that our babies are the size of soft balls! That's crazy!

Maybe 2 peas in a pod img on the back. One as a little girl and one wrapped in a blanket?

Happy you're safe and prepare, janelle!

I really don't care if they notice. If ppl do ask them to keep it quiet until the next does. And then when dinner comes around M can pray and say she's also thankful she's going to be a big sister.
I have some more ideas....too many cute things....how do I choose. Maybe i'll get a list and you guys can vote.

scanned through real quick in case I am not on this wknd... yeah I showed early last time too... I bloat super easy so its just one more time I bloat easier than others!

Taking a day trip tomorrow with Siena and my mom! Should be fun as long as Siena can handle the car ride! And Sunday is church and after Siena's nap we'll go to see Santa at this Santa's village thing I've never been to... going with DH and PIL. Should be fun... we rarely all get together since they all work together!

TTYL!

Ok, I felt my tummy and it is firm so I'm saying I do have a bump, just a small one.

Amber- as far as finding out, I really want to but I'm bad about keeping secrets.

Nicole, will your hubby be there for the birth? OH!!! I have an idea!! Can you skype with your husband when he's away? Maybe you can have your Dr. write down the sex and put it in an envelope and when you're skyping you can open it and BOTH find out at the same time!!!

Nicole, will your hubby be there for the birth? OH!!! I have an idea!! Can you skype with your husband when he's away? Maybe you can have your Dr. write down the sex and put it in an envelope and when you're skyping you can open it and BOTH find out at the same time!!!

No, he wont be here for the birth since he wont get any Rest time since its only a 9 month deployment. Yeah, I will probably be able to skype with him every week or every other week. Well, I will ask him about that idea but I'm pretty sure he will still want it to just be a surprise.

How old will the baby be when he comes home? Are you going to keep it a secret until then or tell him when the baby is born?

It's so cold and rainy!! I'm making veggie chowder for dinner. Found out Dan has to work tomorrow, because he wont be able to work monday. grrrrr!!!

My DH got me the new Kindle HD 8.9 and I`m so happy. The ipad was a little too expensive but this is a great substitute.

Nicole I heard that it is easier to get through labor when you don`t know the gender because you`re anxious to know the sex. Are you going pain med free? It would be cool not to know until then. I have toyed with the idea of not finding out but I`m a bit of a control freak.

Janelle - I hope you stay safe during those storms.

Krissy - Where r u?

Aspe - Good to see you. I hope the opks do the trick.

Amber - so was your dh afraid to sleep with you for awhile after you assaulted him. :)

Misty - Just a few more days to go! Scan is Tuesday right? I`m so excited for you.

ETA - I told some of my co-workers and one of them (a man) asked me if I was going to formula feed. That now makes three people that have asked about breast feeding. I mean technically he didn`t ask about breast feeding but that`s what he was getting at. This is just weird to me. I can`t see anyone outside of parents and message board buddies asking questions like that. Just seems weird to me.

The baby will most likely be (if born in June) 5 months old when Josh gets to hold him/her for the first time. I dont think I could keep it from it once the baby is born. I just realy want to know the sex because I am the kind that plans everything and not being able to plan what I need to buy is driving me nuts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->