A home for EVERYONE!

Well dr's office just called me back... no appts available today. I'm crushed... :'(

Ugh!! So you still going to find out at your appt then? Maybe dr could write the gender down and put it in an envelope?? That was you can open it when DH gets back??

Morning ladies!!!

Well, we had this huge scare about it flooding. We even declared a state of emergency. Then it started snowing in the mountains and it didn't flood. I've got a few questions for you ladies...

**First, have any of you ladies experienced an increase in your allergies since being pregnant? Mine are terrible, I can't even sit in my inlaws house for a minute before my nose start itching, my eyes start watering, and the never ending sneezes begin! I take a zyrtec and it doesn't help at all.

**Second, Does your uterus feel higher than it should be for those of you who are having their second? Mine is well above my belly button in the morning. It has me worried, just a little...

Now on to personals..

Misty, what are you going to do? I'm selfish. I would go in and record it. My MIL is going to be out of town and I told her I couldn't wait... although I will probably have to.. :(

Krissy, It's monday.. and you're not here..

Grace, where's the new bump picture? I need to take an updated one, but since walking on my treadmill I've lost some weight, so I don't think mine has changed much.

Libby, Samuel use to not like hats, but in order for him to go outside and swing he had to put one on. So, he will wear a little one with a puff on top. This one he calls his "papa hat" because my FIL has one just like it. He wants to wear it ALL the time, especially when we drive somewhere, because that's when Papa wears his.

Nicole, how did the FB announcement turn out? Are you not going to be able to post pictures of your bump on here??????? Oh yea! I've been feeling the baby move for awhile now, so it's definitely possible that's what you're feeling. I mostly feel it when I'm laying on my back completely flat.

To all the other ladies hello!!! I've gotta start cleaning my house and getting the laundry started. Dan has only 3 more classes and then the semester ends. He has an oral exam tomorrow and one of the questions was, "When was a time you were caught with your foot in your mouth?" He asked me to give him an answer and really only one situation comes to mind and that's when he told me I had saggy boobs. So, I told him to tell his teacher about that and out of pitty maybe he would give Dan an A. LOL

*** I can't keep up with these food tickers. Sorry, if I've missed you, but happy Sweet potato Misty and Loren, Happy Lemon Nicole!

I asked jake what he wanted, if he wanted us to find out together. He had said before I'd just have to let him know later tomorrow what it is. Well he said he wants us to find out together so we're gonna set up Skype on our laptops tonight so we can talk at night that way. I'll ask the u/s tech to write it down and put it in an envelope then I'll open it tomorrow night on Skype. This might all be a moot point if baby doesn't cooperate! Also hope everything is ok with the baby. Don't want devastating news and he's not here. My youngest daughter is going with me to the appt tho.

Awww...my poor baby. She has been not feeling good for 2 days and today we saw red spots on the back of her throat. Not sure if it's strep or just a viral sore throat but we will let her rest all she wants. She also spiked a 102.7 temp today. Poor little girl.

I'll still post bump pictures on here evry 2 weeks but he doesnt want me posting them on FB because I had forgotten that when we were expecting my son I kinda went against his wishes and got maternity pictures taken without him being around. that is mostly what upsets him.

Had a lot of streatching pains today while running grocery errands with my mom, varied from mild cramping feeling to sharp pains stabbing me through the belly button. My mom could tell I wasnt feel well.

Janelle- I for sure had more of a heavy feeling with each kid. I think I felt everything sooner even them moving. I hope you won't have to put your scan off too long when will you get your for sure date? Oh and ur foot in the mouth sorry.....lmao! Josh says crap like that to me it's Sooo mean! He'll say crap like why r u looking at the ground? Really?

Misty- (((((misty)))) I am soooooo sorry you are going through so much. I am glad y'all thought of away to find out together. I totally understand about it being hard to be apart josh has been gone one night and I miss him like crazy! At least he called this morning to say good morning and that he loves me. Also I hope ur appt Thursday goes well FX! Also I will be at work tonight when you find out what the baby is so text me please lol!

Grace, amber, lizzy hi ladies ! Sorry I forgot what I read and I am on my iPod a little hard to go backwards

Nicole how is baby girl doing? I say get her checked out if you haven't yet especially with that fever!

Afm- I know I had yesterday off but it was just a bad day I was supper tired from being up for 22hrs then only getting 4hrs sleep. Then we went and decorated my grandparents grave with some of our family Christmas was their favorite holiday then I am missing my butt head of a husband like crazy! Didn't sleep well at all never can when we are apart then woke up with a sore throat and feel like crap so yay for work tonight lol I will try harder ladies! Just been really down lately is all.....

This pic is me and my cousins who were there without kids and that is a very small fraction of us lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 5
This is a pic of my uncle to the left and my daddyonthe right he lost a lot of weight since February he used to be bigger than my uncle!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 4
Janelle - Glad the weather didn't get bad! And I know lots of people get congested while prego. I can't feel my uterus... but maybe its operator error?? Oh you have been walking on a treadmill, not outside etc? Geez I need to do that. My mom gave me hers... can't do it with Siena around because she wants to do it too... and I am too tired by her bedtime... I need to stop making excuses!!

Misty- I love that you're thinking of doing the envelope idea! I've considered doing it that way even with DH coming to the appt! Just so its just us versus sharing the moment with my lame dr lol.

Nicole - Yeah I can avoid the stretching pains if I don't move too fast. But if I stand up fast or twist, yup. I got round ligament pains big time last time... since I get so big. So I plan on it getting worse! Yay that we still get to see bump pics!

Krissy - Wow jealoud of how much fmaily you have! That's awesome!! And hmm I WISH I missed my husband like that!

Ok apparently I need to type slower! Sorry for typos!

Not much going on for me... ate out two nights in a row... my mom moves away Friday so trying to see her a lot... will have lunch with her today... and then do xmas presents with her and my stepdad tonight. Sooo early! Grr! I don't even like opening presents xmas eve!

Janelle i forgot about the allergy question....with my boys my allergies got better with avarie worse....

Lizzy- we have a HUGE family on my dad side! he is one of eight kids....I am one of 28 grandkids then we have i thik some 18 great grandkids then 2 great great grandkids....

in the pictur above that is me my 3 kids, that is only 3 (two of his son inlaws) of my uncle (the one in the picture) kids and only 4 of his grand kids...he has 6 girls, 5 son in laws and 9 grandkids and he is younger than my dad lol.

oh and i was so excitied to get rid of my husband till he was gone....guess i really love him lol

how far away is your mom moving?

Krissy, wow huge fam! They all live close by? My mom is moving to Florida... about a 12+ hour drive... so most likely will just have to fly when we want to visit as we can't afford to take extrs 2 days off every time we want to visit for a weekend. So I pretty much realize I won't be seeing her much. DH's parents and gparents live here... so we have some family I guess. Oh and I think I'd miss my hubby if he were the one to go somewhere without me? It's always me flying/driving somewhere since my family and friends all live elsewhere.

Most of them live close by...my favorite cousin though...shhh dont tell anyone...lives in Kansas now :( we grew up together i am yr older...its funny cuz her older sister is only 2 months older than me and we get along ok...anyways....her husband is in the army and is stationed out there i miss her tons she was just here for a visit a few weeks ago....

i always complain about how annoying josh is but in the end we are ment for eachother lol...and he always misses me when we are apart and yes almos always it has been me going some place with out him and he is pinning away for me at home..... sigh.....i guess i am happy to be working...hopefully we can do facetime later on today

Ok i want this house...even if it is only to rent...maybe we cold talk them into a land contract?

https://lansing.craigslist.org/apa/3451737044.html

Hi Loren!!!!!!

ok so sad moment i wanted to share....Avarie just asked me if i was still gonna have a baby and i said no not now...she goes its been a long time...and i said sorry it takes a long time...she goes i want you to have a baby now....:(

oh and i was asked by like 10 people in the last week if i am pregnant...mostly by the old people and i go no...and i have lost 20lbs this month!!! one lady said i walked pregnant lol...i said no just tired lol work too much!

i want a baby to sissy..... :cry:

Nice house Krissy! I'd want to see what other houses in the area on renting for.. to make sure they are competitive! Aww can't believe people are asking if your prego.. esp with such a big weight loss! Congrats on that by the way! Aww Avarie will have a baby to baby soon!

Misty - Where are you? How did your appointment go? I'm thinking about you.

Krissy, Libby, Amber, Janelle, Loren, Aspe, Nicole - Hi! :wave: I hope I didn't miss anyone.

Hi Grace! New bump pic? How are you feeling?

Krissy, that house looks nice but seems expensive?! Is that market rate for renting? We have 10 acres, 1700 sq ft with a 3 1/2 car garage and pole barn and we pay hundreds less per mo on our mtg.....different county and we'd pay more but that's why we live in the country and chose out here. More for our money.

Sorry things have been rough. :(

Misty, sorry about the high sugars. And about the family work drama. Seems like they need to grandfather you in since it was already allowed for others. Hope it works out.

Libby, are things going better with your husband?

Janelle, glad things turned out ok with the weather.

Nicole, love the bump pic! Maybe your husband just doesn't want to feel like he's last to see the pics and he could help you choose?

Well...sick, sick, sick. Inj are helping my headaches but not the nausea anymore. :(

Then....i don't know if things are about to get a whole lot worse or better with the inlaws. Jim came home and said that my brother inlaws roommates and the girl who my mil has been clinging to as her own have just announced an unplanned pregnancy. So this will probably make my mil really cling and prob make things worse on my front....sigh....however, my brother inlaw said there will be no babies living there and they have to move out, which then things may ease up or the mil is going to get worse. Just don't know. Just makes me not want to tell them about our pregnancy. I don't know why I even care or worry about these things.

Hi girls!!! Sorry it took me so long to post!! Busy day! Lets get the exciting moment out of the way first then I'll post again with more pics and tell you about the appt today... drum roll please....

TA DA!!!!!

Attachments

• Its a boy 18 weeks.jpg
    Its a boy 18 weeks.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 5
Yea misty! I'm sure you guys are thrilled and are getting the boy you wanted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->