A home for EVERYONE!

Talking about nicu...m was there for a wk. Over 40,000 was allowed by ins. Over 70 k was billed. Yes it was a yikes! Thank God for ins and only being responsible for 2500.

Libby- hopefully his shingles clear up soon. Maybe now would be a good time to talk things out.

Krissy- it is so hard to wait, I know. Jim finally said we can do everything we can, but it is not up to us. Reminded me of those women in the bible who had infetility and waited so long to get pregnant. But it was so they would have the child that was needed for that time in people's lives. Something they may not have been able to do the great things that they were destined to do. Reminded me that I could wait, so that the right child at the right time would come. Patience is just not easy. Oh, forgot to tell you- great job on the weight loss! Has to make you feel good!

Loren, such cute bump pics!

Nicole, sorry you and your daughter aren't feeling well. Hopefully it passes quickly. Yea, for no ms tho!

Well, I suppose my naptime should be over and drag myself up to get my daughter out of her quiet time and attempt to play. I am just so tired. I know the getting sick doesn't help. Pn dr came in and said 'you've been getting sick a lot haven't you?' What gave it away, the loss of 3lbs since I saw her monday.

oh wow! Yeah good thing for insurance!!!!

ok so I'm leaning forward in my chair, pants squishing my stomach, which is very full from eating (gah!) and I swear I felt a kick! Just one! But I'll take it! Wonder if that's possible this early!

Talking about nicu...m was there for a wk. Over 40,000 was allowed by ins. Over 70 k was billed. Yes it was a yikes! Thank God for ins and only being responsible for 2500.

Libby- hopefully his shingles clear up soon. Maybe now would be a good time to talk things out.

Krissy- it is so hard to wait, I know. Jim finally said we can do everything we can, but it is not up to us. Reminded me of those women in the bible who had infetility and waited so long to get pregnant. But it was so they would have the child that was needed for that time in people's lives. Something they may not have been able to do the great things that they were destined to do. Reminded me that I could wait, so that the right child at the right time would come. Patience is just not easy. Oh, forgot to tell you- great job on the weight loss! Has to make you feel good!

Loren, such cute bump pics!

Nicole, sorry you and your daughter aren't feeling well. Hopefully it passes quickly. Yea, for no ms tho!

Well, I suppose my naptime should be over and drag myself up to get my daughter out of her quiet time and attempt to play. I am just so tired. I know the getting sick doesn't help. Pn dr came in and said 'you've been getting sick a lot haven't you?' What gave it away, the loss of 3lbs since I saw her monday.

I looked up my insurance coverage on NICU just because of your 70 k post. It says it covers everything as long as it is proven to be medically necessary.

Afternoon ladies. I've got a super sick monkey that I've been taking care of today, he's been sleeping all day and is now awake drinking fluids. Dr. said it sounds like he has the stomach flu. I guess it's been going around. I hope he didn't catch something from the old folk home. He's been throwing up off an on, refuses to eat, but is drinking and keeping that down. No fever. Dr. said I would probably get it, but as long as I stay hydrated I should be okay. I have an appointment tomorrow with my normal Dr. anyway, so I will ask him and see what he suggests. Hopefully, he suggests an early ultrasound. LOL Just kidding.

Aspe, happy to see you're back. I missed you!

Grace, happy avocado!!

So, I would do personals today, but I don't think I have time. I'm on puke watch. Hope you ladies are enjoying your day!

I wanna feel kicks! I wonder how much longer I will have to wait. My job is trying to make me travel and I don't want to but I don't want to give them grounds to let me go when I only have 6 more months to go. The crazy thing is we have a staff that can gi but they don't trust his work they are sending me. What kind of bull crap is that. I thought one of the benefits of being a supervisor was less travel but they are giving him my benefit because his work sucks. I'm so angry right now. I need to calm down and pray about this. As for my bump picture, I'll take one on Friday. I see now the trick is to use a mirror. LOL.

Sorry no personals. But I'm reading about everyone.

I am sorry janelle. My dd had that in March. She mostly had naughty poopies but would throw up all over her crib every time I put her to bed for the night. Hers lasted for 4 days but scared the living daylights out of us because that is what the doctors told us our son had 12 hours before he died.

Baby j didn't have a fever today which the last two days she did so that is good news.

I wanna feel kicks! I wonder how much longer I will have to wait. My job is trying to make me travel and I don't want to but I don't want to give them grounds to let me go when I only have 6 more months to go. The crazy thing is we have a staff that can gi but they don't trust his work they are sending me. What kind of bull crap is that. I thought one of the benefits of being a supervisor was less travel but they are giving him my benefit because his work sucks. I'm so angry right now. I need to calm down and pray about this. As for my bump picture, I'll take one on Friday. I see now the trick is to use a mirror. LOL.

Sorry no personals. But I'm reading about everyone.

I felt my son kick when I was 19 weeks pregnant and that was unmistakable. Can't wait for your big moment!

Nicole, he acts normal. Like runs around and sings when Super why is on, but has the worse case of naughty poopies ever!! It's so gross. LOL He is really cuddly and tells me that his tummy hurts, but no fever still. I've heard it doesn't last long and if so this is the 2nd day.. I just want him better before the weekend!

Grace, I was around 18-20 weeks when I was able to feel the baby REALLY kick, Dan could feel it too. Don't worry, it will happen sooner than you know it!

I had a super scary dream last night, I miscarried my baby in the toilet and it's heart was still beating and was still in the placenta. I just remember being 23 weeks in my dream and the baby was the size of a full term baby. I was running around my house like a chicken with it's head cut off screaming for help. I remember stopping for just a minute in my dream to see if the baby was a boy or girl and it was a girl. Then I woke up freaked out. I've been having scary dreams lately. Anyone else have bad dreams during their pregnancy?

Here's a question for you pro's... been too long for me lol... how is the baby covered on an insurance immediately when it's born? Is it covered under your insurance for a certain length of time? I'm not going to put him on my insurance. I'm going to put him on a policy through the state for children up to 19 years old. Anyway, was curious how you do that cuz you can't sign someone up until they are in the world right? lol

Misty, I had medicaid when I was pregnant with Samuel, so I got an "unborn" card when I was pregnant with him, with his policy number on it, then I got a new one when we named him and got a social security number. Shortly after that though we put him on Dan's insurance. I'm not sure how it works though... Good question. I'd call and ask the company. I know this baby will be covered under Dan's insurance and we all have the same policy/group number, so I think everything is just billed under that number. If that makes since. Guess they will just put it in as an "unborn"?? Not sure.

Here's a question for you pro's... been too long for me lol... how is the baby covered on an insurance immediately when it's born? Is it covered under your insurance for a certain length of time? I'm not going to put him on my insurance. I'm going to put him on a policy through the state for children up to 19 years old. Anyway, was curious how you do that cuz you can't sign someone up until they are in the world right? lol

I know that this baby will atuomatically be covered under military insurance for 60 days and after that I have to enroll the baby with Tricare. I had medicaid with our son because we couldnt afford health insurance and they covered everything so I'm curious how this is going to work out. I think I'll have to pay a co-pay for this baby after its first 2 check-ups and once I've paid the deductible ($50 per person) then everythin is covered. I'll have to pay for Baby J's next 2-3 check-ups too til we meet her deductible.

Oh and Janelle, I havent had scary dreams during pregnancy but I had PTSD-like dreams for 3 weeks after I miscarried in March. I kept having dreams that I miscarried in a public bathroom right into my hands and couldnt get myself to stand up or stop crying.

Nicole, that sounds awful! Maybe mine are subconscious dreams and I'm afraid of miscarrying? Or... not having a girl?? Every dreams I've had so far about this baby, I've been sure to check the gender right away. Almost obsessive like.

Well, looks like I've got a case of the stomach flu as well. It's 2:00 in the morning here and I'm throwing up and I've got a nice case of the naughty poopies. I feel okay. I'm not achy or feverish, but man... I HATE throwing up. Even more so on the day that I have my Doctors appointment! I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel it and I REALLY don't want to do that, but I sure don't want to be puking at his office either. In a way, I'm a little relieved to have the naughty poopies. Is that a bad thing?

I had a super scary dream last night, I miscarried my baby in the toilet and it's heart was still beating and was still in the placenta. I just remember being 23 weeks in my dream and the baby was the size of a full term baby. I was running around my house like a chicken with it's head cut off screaming for help. I remember stopping for just a minute in my dream to see if the baby was a boy or girl and it was a girl. Then I woke up freaked out. I've been having scary dreams lately. Anyone else have bad dreams during their pregnancy?

Hi Janelley, I remember having these sort of dreams when I was pregnant with Kyan, basically all through pregnancy. I wondered what was wrong with me, was I secretly wishing I didnt want this baby or was it a premonition? I mentioned having strange dreams to my MW and she said it is very common and is probably linked to the increased hormones etc.

xo

Janelly, look after yourself and I hope you're feeling better soon. If you've been a little blocked up in there yes I can understand why naughty poopies are welcomed :winkwink:

Hi Mnj and Army, how are you both keeping?

x

Oh no, Janelle!! :-( I hope u feel better soon. I was so hoping u would avoid the bug. What time is your appt today? Let me know if you're able to go or not. Hugs!

Angel! Hi! I'm good... how are u? Update us on what's going on with u!

Hey MnJ, glad to hear all is well. I'm ok thanks, plodding on :winkwink:. I have my next RMC appointment on the 17th December to discuss my hysteroscopy. I suspect a MRI will be on the cards but I'm hoping the waiting time for that wont be too long.

Other than that still job hunting, I have something moving forward but I don't want to say anything just yet. I've got my Christmas tree up but that's about it, I must get my butt into gear and do some shopping now!!!!!

x

I'm okay other than being super congested with a cold that makes t hard t sleep. Also had round ligament pains last night that kept me up til 1 am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->