A home for EVERYONE!

Janelle - Sorry Samuel is sick!! Any better today?? I've had tons of bad dreams. Not baby related ones. But depressing ones that make me not want to sleep!! Or, like last night, I don't dream as much but I wake up a million times and can't wait for morning either way! Oh dear and you're sick too!!! Awful!!!! Ha, but yeah diarrhea is nice to me in a way because I know I'm getting all cleared out!

Grace - I didn't feel kicks the first time for ages. And I only felt one kick this time so far. So may not have been a kick. Hard to tell until you get them a lot. Oh but it IS so great when the baby starts to kick!!

Misty- Hasn't been that long for me and I'll have to call my insurance... I'm thinking I just added her online... but I know it asked for a name and social security number, which she didn't have until after birth.

Good morning Angel and Nicole!

I'm not going to my appointment. When I stand up I get sick. so I'm just sitting here eating ice chips.

Baby is feeling better so we decided it was time for a playdate. Unfortunately I think I feel my head cold coming back from yesterday though.

Janelle - I hope you get to feeling better.

Misty - How are you? You feeling the baby yet?

Good morning Libby, Nicole, Angel (well, I guess it's not really morning for you), & everyone else. :hi:

Is it hypocritical to complain about someone that always complains? LOL. This woman at my job never has a good day. Always complaining about something. But then I'm complaining about her complaining so I'm guilty too. LOL. Whew!

Aww Janelle that sucks!!! Feel better soon!!!

Haha yeah we had a complainer like that at our work. She finally retired. Always was saying she was sick with something etc.

Nicole, playdate sounds fun. A friend with a kid similar age to your daughter?

Time to eat... hasn't been 2 hours since breakfast and I've had a snack since then, but the nausea means my stomach doesn't care! :)

Well this little boy is almost 3 and my daughter is 19 months so close enough i guess. His mom is a developmental therapist though so she was telling me to talk about EVERYTHING I do when Baby J is near me in order to help with her vocabulary. Her son is awesome (partialy because of his mom's line of work). He probably knows 50-100 words and can sign about half that many. Makes me kinda feel bad for Baby J's progress when I'm around him for 2 hours.

Ugh yeah that would be annoying!! I don't really have much to compare Siena with... when I pick her up from daycare, I see the kids for like less than 5 minutes. Same with church nursery. And at birthday parties, the kids are never the same age as her. But yeah that boy is much older in my book... she will be saying a lot more by his age!!

Thanks for the input on the insurance, girls! I'll have to do some research I guess. I have a few months tho lol.

I'm so sorry you're sick, Janelle! I'm glad you're doing at least ice chips. Need to keep some fluids in u! I wish I were there so I could help u! Glad Samuel is feeling better, tho, so at least u don't have to clean up after him today, also! Ick! Get well soon!

Hope u feel better soon, too, Nicole!

Grace - Its not hypocritical cuz YOU don't complain all the time! I think people like that do it for the attention. I have one of those here too, in the cubicle right next to me! Plus she's LOUD and eats alllllllll freakin day. Eating noises is like nails down a chalkboard to me and she smacks, crunches, slurps and talks with her mouth full allllll day. So annoying!

I don't really feel him moving yet. I can tell when he's scrunched over to one side or something like that but not kicks or movements. Sometimes I think I do but not sure. I have an anterior placenta so it will take longer for me to feel kicks.

Hey Misty! Hmm I have no idea what kind of placenta I have.

Omg so bored. I think I might melt into my chair.

Libby, I only know cuz I'm one of those annoying people that ask a million questions. Also I think Janelle brought it up one time, maybe one of those gender things? Can't remember.

Bored? Come help me! I'm overwhelmed! Too much to do and not enough time in the day.

Btw, I prbly looked like a total idiot when they told me the placenta was on the front of my uterus against my belly. I totally did not know it could implant there, thought it was always on right or left! Omg I just had a thought... I'm pretty sure doggy style is how I got prego, think that's why it's at the front of my uterus? Lmao!! I'm such a dork... Lol

HA well you knew more than me... I'd never even CONSIDERED where my placenta might be!

my daughter is being a sassy pants today even after her nap. Even though she doesnt have afever anymore she still refuses to eat basically anything. However she will go through a 8 ounce sippy cup in 5 minutes.

Misty I guess the placenta position explains why it was hard for you to hear his heartbeat on your doppler in the beginning.

I'll ask the technician at my u/s where my placenta is. I'm almost positive doggy style is how I got preggers. So if mine is in front too I'm adopting your theory as truth. LOL.

So I'm not even 15 weeks yet and I'm having almost painful elvic pressure tonight that goes all the way through to my butt bone. Anyone had this? I wonder if the baby is laying on a muscle or something.

Misty I guess the placenta position explains why it was hard for you to hear his heartbeat on your doppler in the beginning.

I'll ask the technician at my u/s where my placenta is. I'm almost positive doggy style is how I got preggers. So if mine is in front too I'm adopting your theory as truth. LOL.

Haha!! Would that be hilarious or what?? Also would be funny if you're having a boy! Your ultrasound isn't until January tho is it... too far away! I came to that conclusion too about not being able to hear the heartbeat at first. When I finally did hear it I had to have the doppler off to the side and tilted in.

I'm feeling better. Thanks. I drank some ginger ale. getting ready to try some jello and crackers. ...maybe some apple sauce.

Misty, I wish I had taken a picture of my house today. Samuel completely destroyed it! Dan was nice and cleaned it all up when he got home. What a guy!

What I WISH u would have taken a picture of was your face after your nap!!! Lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->