A home for EVERYONE!

I was the one who emailed the psychic!!! Crap I hope I still have that email!! Totally forgot about that.

Nicole, Congrats!! I felt mine rolling around last night when trying to fall asleep. It was kinda nice, but it kept me away longer than needed.

Misty, Maaaaaango!

I woke up this morning to French toast, fake bacon, and Duke Ellington. Great way to start off a Saturday morning and gaining all the weight back that I lost. ;)

Today we build cutting boards and ornaments! ...Hopefully...

Happy Mango day Misty and Loren!

Congratulations Nicole, and happy orange day!

Happy Orange Day, Amber! (sorry I'm late)

Has anyone heard of the PUPPS rash? Apparently it is a very itchy rash that women get during pregnancy (most often with boys). It can take over your whole body basically. Well I think I have it on my legs because they have been itchy for 2 weeks and I haven't changed anything in my routine. The aggravating thing other than the itchiness is that most women get this in the third trimester and it doesn't go away until after delivery but for me that is 25-27 weeks away! Argh...

Nope haven't heard of it! Sorry, that sounds so frustrating/annoying!!! What did your dr say?

Hello girls! Quiet weekend on the forum! I emailed that psychic asking if she could resend her prediction email from September. Surprisingly she did! Here's what she had told me:

"Thank you for being patient with me while I got back to your reading. They are showing me a BOY...

When ti comes to your son, they are showing me someone who is always going to be fast on his feet. Is someone who is not going to leave things to chance and is always about getting things ready for whatever comes next. I am seeing him as someone who is always considered to be brave. Always willing to face something head on and is always going to be up for whatever challenge that seems to come his way.

Hes the type that is in it for the long haul. Even when its difficult is still going to stick it out. Someone who you can always trust. What you see is always going to be what you get.

Always good with people, would definitely consider him to be a people person and really enjoy interacting with everyone. They show him always choosing activities that will allow him to really meet other people and always have that good rapport. from taking classes that allow him to do things like boy scouts, or soccer (they show him always good with his coordination). He is the type that is always going to offer his support. The shoulder to cry on and seems to have a really good connection with his female friends. Often having his guy friends jealous that he seems to just feel comfortable in any situation.

When ti comes to career paths, they are showing him working in sales.

When it comes to marriage I am seeing him closer to 26. They will have two boys and one girl of their own."

I had my OB appt this morning. I'm now down 7 pounds since beginning of pregnancy! They are switching my medicine from Metformin to Gliburide (guessed on that spelling). I guess it is supposed to make me produce more insulin. I go back to the doctor next Friday. If it's not helping then it's insulin time :( Also, when the doctor measured my belly at 15 weeks she said I measured 17 almost 18 weeks... due to my fat gut. Today, at 19 weeks, she said I measured 20 weeks. I mentioned measuring more last time and she said she's not concerned since I had an ultrasound last week and all was well. I could tell my uterus hasn't moved up much. I wonder if it depends on how the baby is normally positioned? He's looooow and usually sideways it seems.

Janelle, have you rescheduled your appt yet?

Hi Libby!!!

Nicole, that sounds very irritating and I've never heard of that condition you mentioned.

How's everybody else?

Misty - so you're measuring closer to how many weeks you are then? And lost weight? so that lines up then right? Well i hope the new meds help the insulin!! FX'd!! I don't know if I am measuring right. Hmm maybe dr hasn't measured me yet. He said I'd gained last time, too much sigh. So I'm hoping to slow the gain some before next visit. But only so much we can do while prego. Pad thai I had for lunch probably didn't help!

I can't imagine the 7 pounds I've lost would be that much difference in my gut. I'm very overweight. That would be good tho! I think they only measured me at 15 weeks cuz I asked about how that works for overweight women. I ask a lot of questions! What I KEEP forgetting to ask about tho is sleeping on my stomach. I'm worried about it and forget to discuss it every time!

I haven't seen a doctor yet since I left NY but will be seeing one hopefully as soon as we get to IL on Sunday or Monday.

Please pray for my friend Paige from another group and her baby boy Jeremy who was born at 27 weeks and 2 days via emergency c-section ( she didn't say why she had to have an emergency c-section tho). They are both doing well but he will be in the NICU until early March which is when he was originally due. I know they would appreciate any prayers and positive thoughts you can spare.

oh dear 27 weeks!! That is insane! I hope it works out!

And yeah I need to ask about stomach sleeping too!

Hi ladies, sorry I've been MIA. My little monkey is still sick, but acts fine. Just has TERRIBLE diarrhea and is tired all the time. Only way I can get him to eat apple sauce is to put cinnamon in it and tell him it's apple pie filling. It works though, and it's helping!! Dan has the bug too and when he's sick, might as well close up shop. I HATE when Dan is sick.

I'm doing well. Just super tired all the time. I have my *new appointment next Monday. So, I'm hoping it's close enough and I can talk my Dr. into a secret ultrasound. Considering I'll be the same in weeks when he did the secret one for Samuel. We'll see.

Nicole, never heard of the rash, but I found a blog on the internet and the lady showed pictures of her rash and that looks painful!! I can't even imagine. I have having signs of RLS and that sucks enough. I can't imagine a rash on top of it.

Libby, I was craving pad thai the other day, but I think I'm just going to wait until we go to Florida to eat it. The best thai food I've ever had was there.

Misty, they say the first place you loose weight is your stomach and your boobs... Did you doctor tell you where your uterus was?? Mine feels like it's at my belly button if not slightly above. Listened to the HB today and it was 162. Come one team pink!!

Grace, where are you?! More importantly... Where is your BEAUTIFUL BUMP?!

Aspe, I'm missing you. Curious to know how the Vitex is going.

Angel, hope you're doing well. I'm missing you.

Well the rash is spreading. Might go to doctor tomorrow, considering to make sureit is what I think it is. It is now moving up my sides and to the back of my legs. I think I might be miserable this winter.

Yeah, DON'T google pupps rash pictures. Mine seems to be mld o far but extremely itchy nonetheless. I have read so many horror stories about these rashes that I hope mine stops spreading. Covered in head to toe means no sleep for mommy.

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been MIA a few days...hopefully I can attempt to catch up!

Yey Misty! Sounds like you're measuring pretty much on track!! Happy Mango week too :) I've lost weight too this pregnancy, but I've only just begun putting it back on...I'm now back to my pre-pregnancy weight at nearly 20 weeks! Yay! Have you begun feeling little man yet?

Oooohhh, I really hope you get that secret ultrasound Janelley! It's been a long-time waiting! 162 at nearly 17 weeks pregnant is a lot higher than my little man's heartbeat (He average around 145-152 depending on whether he's sleeping or awake!) so maybe you do have a little girlie in there after all!! Sorry to hear Samuel isn't very well too :( But it sounds great that you're being such a caring Mommy...I remember when I was young and not well...my mom used to just make me stay in bed and checked on me once a day, so she didn't catch anything! Not so caring!

Army: Oooohhh, a rash is not good...asking Dr Google could possibly be worse though! I'd just pop along to the doctors and get it checked out...I had a rash on the tops of both thighs and underneath my boobs about 4 weeks ago, and got myself really worried searching google, but it was just a little bit of folliculitis (Skin pore infection) that cleared up with a few days of antibiotics and hasn't returned...hopefully, it's the same for you x

Libby: I've read so many different opinions on stomach sleeping, and I'm still not sure of it myself...My opinion is to continue until your body (Or rather, your bump!) tells you "Enough is enough! Sleep on your side now!" I'm still half-stomach sleeping, and it's fine for me! I kind of sleep on my belly, but with my leg up to the side, and that takes the pressure off my tummy and helps me sleep!

His Grace: Hope you're well!! 17 weeks tomorrow, wow!!

Morning to alll the other lovely ladies!!!

I'm tired this morning, but promised my hubby that I'd get up with him for once and spend some awake time with him before he left...I'm proud of myself, because I'm so tired lately! I managed to avoid morning sickness for a whole 10 days (Woohoo!), but finally threw up this morning! Still, a major improvement, and I can cope with 1-2 days of morning sickness a week!

Can't believe I'll have a half-baked little boy on Saturday, it's crazy!!! I've had a bit of a stressful week with a few episodes of spotting, but everything has seemed fine again for the last few days so I think everything is fine! The most recent was after sex, so I'm pretty sure it's just my cervix, because my placenta was fine and in the right place at my last scan a couple weeks ago! He's still wiggling away in there, so I'm happy!

I've got my 20 week u/s in 48 hours (Argh!), and even though I'm excited to see Jenson again, I'm terrified that they'll find something wrong! I really want him to be healthy!

Right...I'm going to pop off for a little while... I need to walk my dogs (It's soo cold here in London, Brrrrr!), then I'm going to continue with my feeble attempt at learning how to knit! I really want to make a baby blanket for Jenson, and spent 6 hours knitting yesterday, only to leave the home for an hour and get back to my dog unravelling the whole thing around my living room and kitchen! I was gutted!x

Janelle- oh i hope your boys get better soon! men are such big babies when the are sick! When we women are sick we have to suck it up and keep being mommy and wife guys get to just be babies again...who is the weaker sex? lmao! I want a secret scan for you!!!

Loren- Jenson (I love that name by the way!) is prefect!!! and i cant wait for new pics of him! Loving the week 19 bump! i was soo mad at your do for you when i read that!!! good luck with that blanket! and it is FREZZING here in Michigan but i am not complaining too much cuz it could be colder!

Speaking of bump pics...Janelle, misty, grace, nicole, lizzy-where are my pics? hmmmmm? lol

Lizzy-how is the hubby doing? more importantly how have you been?

Nicole get that rash checked out as soon as possible! any fever? good luck keep us posted!

Hi grace, aspe, angel, amber and anyone else i missed!

AFM- lets seee.....picked josh up at the airport friday night and he had to start work on sunday. he works till wednesday. I actually had sat-monday off but have been trying to spend lots of time with the kids and had a lot of errands todo yesterday. finally got that cT done of my sinusis yesterday gotta call dr office to schedule my appt to go over results. other than that same ol same ol lol work tonight!

No fever here Krissy. I will post a picture on Friday of my small bum when there might be more to show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->