A home for EVERYONE!

So, were talking about a wedding. Small wedding, big wedding, or go somewhere far away for a wedding. My db loves the wonders of the world. I did research and seen you can get married at the grand canyon. Thoughts?

Aspe, I will share pictures. No worries. When we got married, we drove up to Nevada city, in CA because we could get married secretly, where there was no record for people to look up. We eloped and then came home and went out to dinner with friends. No family. We went to Claim Jumper and made everyone buy their own plate of food. LOL It sound so redneck, but it was so much fun. All of our friends donated so much money we had a nice chunk of change to take home. We had a lot of fun. Dan and I were talking about getting together for our 5 year anniversary with all of our friends again and going to Claim Jumper. Make it kind of like a tradition.

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSC00894_zps7c9796ac.jpg

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/SANY3834-1_zps6ee064fe.jpg

Beautiful pictures and thanks for sharing your story

I don't care if we don't have a huge wedding but I want a bigger wedding than a shot gun wedding..if we went away, anyone who can't fly, then that's that. I also thought about going to another city to get married. I seen a picture somewhere where this couple got married and in the background was the city.

Either way, no wedding yet as I got lots and lots of weight to lose. Once we gets talking more serious about a wedding and date, I will be more dedicated to losing weight. Lol

I always wanted to get married on a beach, with my feet in the ocean. Maybe one day we will renew our vows and we can do that, but I'm not in a big rush. A wedding wasn't that big of a deal to me. We really only got married so that I could get on Dan's health insurance. LOL What cities were you thinking?

As long as you were happy, that's the main thing.

Maybe somewhere warm, or somewhere different, or niagara falls, or lol

As you can tell we didn't talk a whole lot about it lol

Ok, first I'd like to say I lost a pound and am wearing my engagement ring on a necklace because it kept slipping around! Janelle, I started drinking one glass of water every hour after I read how you noticed love handles from not walking/drinking! Ha. I didn't do as well once I got home... but apparently enough!

Ha, but I also wore maternity pants today. Pulled them outta the ol maternity bag and gave in! My fears were I'd put them on too soon and get sick of wearing the same clothes all the time... and that my legs get BIGGER when they have more space to expand, ha. It's like oh my pants feel loose so I can eat more! :) Ehh but tired of dern pants feeling so tight... hair tie worked but then I was wanting to unzip!

I wish I had a better profile pic to figure out the skull theory!

Nicole, I expect the stretching pains soon. I got them A LOT last time. I get little shooting pains when I stretch or get up too fast. And I get sore down there if I do a lot of walking (Christmas shopping!). Also, like Janelle said... water helps... I think I had more pains last time becauase I didn't drink enough.... but sounds like you're getting enough, just maybe need to take it easy.

Grace - Oh you get a bonus, yay!! I wish we got those here, but we're govt so can't really. When would you get the scan if you don't get a private one?

Janelle - Love the gender reveal idea!! Now thinking maybe we need to do something! But everyone is going to be calling and asking right away.. so I have a feeling we won't be able to hold it in very long!

Aspe- Oh I love weddings!!!! And, yup, a wedding date makes you serious about weight loss! Maybe get a date but far enough out that you have time? I got engaged on the beach... couldn't do a wedding on the beach because I squint in the sun and hair would be all in my face etc... ha. But I could see doing a quick vow renewal!

Libby - The anatomy scan will be on the 11th of January. So only three weeks away but my b-day is next Friday and I think a scan would be a good gift.

Janelle - It's not really the money but more about having a scan that he considers unnecessary. He's all about the bare minimum when it comes to medicine and medical intervention. When all else fails, he will then say it's a waste of money. I can counter that arguement with, I just got a such and such bonus. We can take $100 out for a scan. Then I cry and he gives in. LOL. But I still haven't asked.

Aspe - We kept our wedding small. 25 people to feed including the two of us. The Grand Canyon or in front of Niagra Falls sounds wonderful. I love outdoor weddings. We had ours in this big rose garden in my hometown. My MIL said we were acting like heathens not getting married in a church. LOL. Obviously I didn't give two rat's behind about her opinion. She ended up loving it and to this day asks me when I will take her back to Tyler so she can see the rose garden. *rolls eyes*. So yeah, pick a place and set a date and that will get you motivated to lose weight (until you get preggers). ;)

Good day ladies,

I did an Internet cheapie OPK and there was a light line. So I did a digital OPK just to see out of curiosity and no line at all. The control line on the digital was more in the middle than to it's own side. Maybe they are supposed to be like that, but either way, I figured there would have been a light line on the digital if the Internet OPK had a line. :S

Morning! I would say good but its a bad one!!! Af started 2 days early...grr....so 25 day cycle..but i honestly dont think i ovulated this cycle so maybe that is why but that is what my cycles have been execpt for last month which was 27 days just to screw with my head lol...up side though i have not had a mentstrual migraine since september!

Aspe- i always thought i wanted a big wedding but in the end it was too much work and money lol. so after being engaged for 3 years, together 7 years, i said screw it! then i was pregnant with the baby i lost in april (actually happened a week later) and i wanted to be married so we got married on my birthday at the justice of the peace. Our parents were there, our 3 kids, and my uncle who i was always close with growing up. Aftewards we went to a great steak house, had dinner my mom bought a cake (she even made be a beautiful boquet, avarie a minni one, and boutiners for the boys) we smashed cake in eachothers faces....i loved it! nice and stress free. In the end do what you want not what every one else wants!

Lizzy- good for you trying to work on that water intake! and embrace the big pants lol. I am so tempted to go buy new scrubs myself. and speaking of weight loss I have not shared my actual weight but her i go....after having 3 kids in less than three years, I started out at 170 when I met josh and by the end i was hang around the 220 spot...grr...well since starting my job (i was a little about the 220 spot lol) i am at 200 even this morning...yay! i am hoping maybe if i chug a bunch of water i can drop a pound by the time josh gets home tomorrow night so i can say i am out of the 200....

Grace- i got a feeling you will get that scan and yes a wonderful birthday present it would be! I always buy my own present so just tell dh that is what you are buying yourself for your bday.

Janelle i always love looking at the pics! i will add one at the end for aspe to! and i love the gender reveal idea so are so crafty! i am gonna have to become like that because after we move i am going to get the kids on a better schedule wich includes at home preschool.

Oh and I got my full time postion officially starts ofter christmas!

Morning ladies!

Libby, We're only doing it because the grandparents don't know that we got a secret ultrasound. They think I'm getting it in January. I want to do something fun so that it's a good memory and a fun experience. My real dad and his wife weren't apart of my pregnancy with Samuel, because I hadn't found him yet, so I want to make it special for them for sure!

Grace, your husband sounds a bit like mine. Doesn't like seeing his lady cry. I'm telling you, you will not regret it!!! Especially if you get a 3-d one. So, if you gotta bring on the tears, BRING EM!!! You both wont see it as a waste of money, plus you get a video to show all your friends and family, and you can look at it when ever you want. :)

Krissy, Boo for AF coming early! Yea, for weight loss!!! I'm telling you, water is amazing for weight loss, that and if you cut out one bad thing in your diet that you do a lot, the pounds will drop off! I had a friend who was a cheese freak. Once he quit eating cheese he dropped 40 lbs! BUT he was a man. Men suck when it comes to losing weight, I don't know how the hell they do it!

Aspe, don't you get discouraged! Keep your head up!!! We're all cheering you on!!!!! Aspe! Aspe! Aspe!!! :hugs:

Misty, where are you?!

Amber, I've seen you lurking. I hope all is well with you. I miss getting your updates.

Nicole, how are the pains today? Better I hope.

AFM, I woke up early this morning, walked my mile and took a shower and I have NO energy. I have so much to do today and I just feel so sluggish. I hate that feeling. We have to go grocery shopping at 3 different stores today. Ughh!! Flu shots, and I have to do laundry. Ugh... Today is a going to be hard. At least I got that stupid mile out of the way! Ugh.... I just realized I need to take Samuel to see Santa. Dammit!

Janelle we never did santa this year....josh has been gone and i gont want to take the kids with out him....maybe sat night but we have a party to go to so who knows....

oh i am watching X factor from last night and the did the most beautiful tribute to those lost in the shooting..i cried like a baby...

ok something totally weird freaked me out....all of a sudden it felt like i was being kicked from the inside...like a baby kick...low like to the right on my hip...i put my hand there and realized it was muscle spasm...its done now but it was so weird never that before....LAMO what if i was one of those women who had 3 kids then didnt know she was pregnant till she was like almost full term...psht...that would be funny!

Janelle good luck today! i got christmas shopping to still do this weeked...gonna be fun lmao!

Krissy - Congratulations on the job!!! I was wondering about it but didn't want to ask. I'm so happy for you.

Thanks Grace! for sure takes pressure off with us both having full time jobs.

Ok I dont normally complain about my kids but....they are driving me nuts!!! lol....i love them and wouldnt trade them for nothing...but dang my youngest does not want to listen to me and is into everything all the time! cant wait till i am in my own house again and have my rules....i dont think they listen here bc its grandma house....just over a week and we move i can do it lol...

ugh gotta get ready for work soon...then two busy days off....talk to you ladies later!

Krissy!! Wow, awesome job on the weight loss! Hey, 3 kids that fast will do it! Yeah chug some water!! Ugh, sorry about AF coming early.... so lame! But makes sense if you didn't ovulate. And yeah will be better when you have your own place... so hard to yell at Siena when at my mom's or MIL's house... I feel bad when I let her cry when putting down for a nap... oh well!

Janelle - Yeah, I can't exercise in the morning... it always zaps my energy instead of giving me more energy... prego or not!

AFM - slow day at work... on my down time, I've been dreamin on my nursery some more. Ha. I had this same addiction while prego last time! Made a 'mood board' with stuff I have planned so far.... attached... did a bad job with wall/floor/rug color but was limited by PAint and also by my lack of skillz, ha. Some of the stuff we already have and some things we're going to get. Work in progress though. I change my mind a lot!

Attachments

• mood board room.jpg
    mood board room.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 1
Libby, your nursery style looks just like this girl's blog I follow. She made a lot of her stuff, but it all turned out REALLY cute!

Exercise doesn't usually make me tired, it's just today. I feel so blah. I woke up feeling this way. I've been chugging water hoping that will flush my system a bit and help with this tiredness, but no luck yet. I'm dreading grocery shopping tonight.

Well pains haven't happened yet but we weren't really walking much today. Blizzard warning til midnight supposed to get up to 7 inches in snow accumulation. I did get a headache from 11:45 til 2 but I think it went away because I gave in and took some Tylenol.

Janelle, what's the blog? I love seeing what other people do! I like cheapchicnursery.com. I made the artwork in Siena's room... poufs and stars hanging from ceiling and animal paintings, but not sure if I'll do that for Sprout... but I did pin this idea for using fabric to make animal shapes and framing them... but less time this time around! I actually had time to CHANGE Siena's color scheme after she grew up a bit and did some more paintings with the new colors, got new curtains, etc. Yeah Sprout won't be so lucky! Other than that, I'm on the lookout for little things... found this cute little zebra and a jewelry box I could use for knicknacks...

Some pains today... low down... hope they go away. Tried food, tried water. Probably need to walk maybe? Assuming growing pains. This is when sprout starts getting bones hardening, so maybe I'll feel some discomfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->