A home for EVERYONE!

Yeah, I've bumped up my calcium intake for little one even though I cant find any type of milk that I can stand without giving me gas pains.

Baby J had a complete blowout diaper this morning so she has ben scrubbed down from head to toe. I think she'll nap in about 20 minutes and then mommy can take a 30 minute nap while Baby J's pj's are getting washed. i was gagging the whole time I was wiping her down from head to toe prior to the bath. Yuck!

Going to the Y later today after her nap to walk laps since Y was closed yesterday due to blizzard warning (we only ended up getting 4 inches). The walking laps will probably give me stretching pains again so I'm going to take Tylenol right before we leave the house.

Whats new with all of you? I'm trying to decide which fabric to use to make my daughter some long skirts for the winter. My friend showed me how and now I have my own sewing machine even though I'm not confident on my ability to sew in a straight line.

Krissy..congratulations on getting the position :)

Nicole..I would love to be able to sew. I did a course a longggg time ago but now that information seems to be misplaced in my memory lol

AFM..these past few days I have been having a burning sharp ish pain in one of my nipples. It do not last long and comes and goes throughout the day. I am thinking nothing of it though.

From some research, it seems as though the digital first response OPK's only have one line, unlike the usual two lines. Weird.

I've been wanting to learn how to use a sewing machine. Wish I had a teacher! Good luck!

Just burned my tongue, whoops. About to eat a bite and then take my lunchtime to head to a salon appt... need an eyebrow wax... added a microdermabrasion... never had that done before, eek!

Tomorrow I'll be an onion! sheesh, time goes by fast when pregnant! I havent felt any movement over the past 10 days but I am hoping I will start feeling movement every day once I hit 18 weeks like I did with my daughter.

Yeah, I took lessons from my grandma when I was 8 but all we did was iron and sew napkins for my mom's kitchen. Sewing clothing is a bit more complicated but I do know several ladies at church who would probably be able to help if I need advice.

Ok, about to put baby J's nasty pjs in the wash and then take my nap before getting dressed and making lunch. Mac' N' Cheese with hot dogs (dr. said we can have hot dogs if they are heated in the microwave for 30 seconds beforehand so I'm not sure but I might have one).

Libby, Here is the link for her nursery. https://www.russetstreetreno.com/search/label/Nursery

Nicole, take it easy with the walking, don't over do it. As for the sewing it's not so hard once you get the hang of it. Just go slow. I've made pobably 10 quilts in my life and free hand sewed skirts, purses, and pants when I was in high school. I wanted to make Samuel a blanket with some of the clothes that he's out grown, but not enough time and money for that at the moment. Happy onion day tomorrow!

Aspe, I had shooting pains in my nipples in early pregnancy. Felt like an invisible something shooting out of my nipple. Weird. Hope that's a good sign for your vitex. Ask Angel and see if she had any symptoms like yours. :) Best of luck!!

AFM, I got all the ornaments done last night!! I'll try and post pictures later. I have to get started on these cutting boards this morning. ((grumble)) I should have started sealing them days ago, but we didn't have a tac cloth to wipe them down. ((grumble)) For the upside part, we got all of our grocery shopping done yesterday! Whoop! Whoop! FIL is going to come over tonight for dinner. That's a plus as well. :) Hopefully, he'll want to come over this weekend and work on the kitchen some more, that would be an outright bonus! Alright ladies, I'm off to seal the cutting boards, I'll post periodically through out the day. :)

HEy guys! Just had a microdermabrasion and facial treatment! NEver do stuff like that for myself! Getting a haircut is a treat for me! Anyway, the lady gave me a deal, so I will go 2 more times! Oooo!

Thanks Janelle! Emailed myself the link since the pics in the blog wouldn't show up at work. Will check it out this weekend!!

Good luck with your project!!

Libby, Not sure if you have a cosmetology school there, but you should call and see if the students do it there. We have one here and that's usually where I go to get my hair cut and colored. The beginner students wear teal shirts and the more advanced just about to graduate wear black shirts. I always choose a black shirt. LOL Anyway, its only $14!! For a package of 6 microdermabrasions it's only $100!! And sometimes they run a deal, so it's cheaper. If you really like it and want to save some money, see if they offer it at the schools. :)

AFM, I'm not walking today. My house stinks like cutting board sealer, and I had to really talk myself down from throwing up. Ugh... Today is going to be a long day.

I got my eggs stuffed with their secret message!! I patched the holes with wood putty. I'm pretty pro with that stuff by now, plus, you wont even see it. Once the putty dries I can sand it and pant the ends. I've got my hubby at work looking for small boxes. He's going to bring home a huge box. Watch. Hmmm.... Maybe I could just make a box... I'm going to go try!

Hey Martha Stewart/Janelle! U are so crafty lol. Are u going to video the reveal? I'd love to see it!

Libby, what exactly is microdermabrasion? Sounds painful!

Had dr appt today. Weight same as week and a half ago, she measured my uterus and said 22 weeks but she measured it funky in my opinion. She was on my pubic bone then barely pushed on my upper stomach so not sure how accurate the measurement was. She's going to up the dosage on the gly-buride from 5mg each time to 7.5mg each time and I go back in a week again. Thankfully I've now seen all the doctors in the practice as required so I can go back to my regular Dr which is who my appt is with next week. I hate seeing a different dr each time. I asked about stomach sleeping and she said she recommends at this point NOT doing it, to sleep on my side. I was like HOW do u make yourself do that when you're sleeping! She said try body pillows on each side so jake & I went to target and bought a boppy total body pillow. Will be good for breastfeeding too so that'll be good. Can't wait til Jan 15 for next ultrasound with the perinatalogist! That's at 24 weeks then at 25 weeks is the free 4D one they put on cd for us at the Ob. Can't wait! Been feeling very queasy all day. Hope I'm not coming down with something...

Krissy - how did your appt go?

Aspe - I wish your procedure would hurry up and get here so we can get some answers and get this show on the road!!

Angel - how's the ttc going? Where are u on your cycle?

Grace - hey girl! Miss u! Hope all is well!

Nicole - hope u get an appt soon! Have u guys made a definite decision on if you're gonna find out the sex? I can't wait for everybody to find out!

What happened to Amber? And also Kanicky?

1221153113.jpg

Here are the eggies. Drying. I decided on painting them purple and green because I thought a pink egg might be a little TOO obvious. My box, is OKAY, I'm waiting on Dan bringing home more scotch tape so that I can wrap it, but it's going to be a, "stayed wrapped" kind of box. It has a lid. We'll see how it all turns out...

No Misty, we aren't going to video tape it, at least we weren't planning on it. I think that might be a little obvious too. I don't know. I will be getting a picture though, only because I always take pictures during Christmas, I've got a tradition! **teary eyed, I can't believe this will be Samuel's last Christmas as an only child. Next year there will be two on Daddy's lap. :cloud9:

Christmas 2011.jpg

Janelle..you are definitely very crafty. I don't have one artistic bone in me lol
I'll definitely be looking for wedding ideas (I.e. Wedding favours, table arrangements, etc.) lol

Misty..great appointment :)
I bet it is so exciting those baby appointments

I'm with u, aspe! Nooooo creativity or artistic ability whatsoever! lol

I like being artsy fartsy. :) That was my favorite subject growing up. AND I'm still friends with my art teacher from middle school and high school.

Aspe, I'd be glad to help you with ideas. You just let me know what you're looking for. :)

Ok bedtime for me. Baby J is desperately trying to cut naptime out of her routine and its driving me nuts. she is asleep now so I think I will turn in early. Talk tomorrow!

Hi all. I just got discharged from the emergency room. I've had cramping for the passt 48 hours so they wanted to make sure it wasn't contractions. Turns out my fibroids were the culprit. Nothing they can do for the pain now but the baby is doing just fine. Let's see how long I hold onto this envelope before I rip it open to find out the gender.

Oh man, glad baby is ok Grace! Sorry you're in pain tho. How about sending that envelope to me so I can look! LOL

OMG GRACE!!!! DO IT!!! Send it to Misty, I WANNA KNOW!! I WANNA KNOW!!!!

Hope your cramps stay away.

AFM, I got my eggies and box done! I'm so excited, I can't wait until Christmas. I almost blew it tonight when my FIL was here. I told him that the doctor changed my due date because we were talking about the ornaments. I had to quickly think of an excuse. I told him they measured my uterus. I don't think he caught on. LOL

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/Christmas2012_zps9ab397f4.jpg

Ornaments are done. This is what they look like. I wasn't able to get any good pictures of what they looked like hanging, so I just took a picture what what each side looks like. I like them because each picture shows Samuel's personality. I think they turned out really well. :) Now if I could just get these flippin' cutting boards done!

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF26451_zps9d92524b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->