A home for EVERYONE!

I just felt a kick on the outside with my hand! He has to kick low for me to feel anything. Guessing cuz placenta not that low.

Janelle...omg..omg..that looks amazinggggg..Both the eggs (the box, eggs, and wrap included)
And the ornaments looks sooo amazing..how did you do it?

Grace..sorry to hear about the cramps but glad baby is good..hope you feel better soon

Misty..I'm with janelle..a banana..wow :) and you felt a kick on your hand..makes me heart melt :)

AFM..I think I mentioned the other day about I did research and it seemed as though the first response OPK's only have one line. And sure enough, it does.

This morning I went pee around 8, then decided to do a digital and Internet cheapie OPK at around 11:30. If I did not do this wrong, I am ovulating or soon will be.

When I done the Internet cheapie, the dye was not even the whole way across and I could see the test line. I was thinking this is fast, it must going to be dark. While that one was doing it's job, I did a digital OPK.

And after the waiting, the digital OPK said YES+. So I guess I will be ovulating soon?

The Internet cheapie test line was darker than the control line too, I think, because the test line was like dark purple and the control line was like a pink/purplish. I guess because the test line used more dye. Lol

I was going to test yesterday but decided against it. Now I'm debating if I was ovulating yesterday?!? We bd yesterday afternoon and can not until another 7-10 hours.

To date, this cycle has been 29 days (because i count the first day of af as CD1, right?). So if I am indeed ovulating, the vitex must have helped. So af should show about 14 days after today?

Woohooo Aspe and Misty!! Both great news to wake up to. Although I've been awake for awhile... I was wrapping presents and getting them ready so that I don't forget them!! I forget everything now a days.

Aspe, I've got some magic up my sleeves. ;) You better get to bedding! I want you to get pregnant just about as bad as I wanted a girl, and that's A LOT!!!

Misty, this is when the fun begins, just wait until you feel the hiccups. THOSE ARE THE BEST!!!

If I was in fact ovulating yesterday, the test would still be positive today?

According to tests, they said once you get a positive OPK, you will ovulate within the next 24-36 hours. So, should we bd after 36 hours?

Awesome eggs and ornaments Janelle!

Yay Misty! With my son I felt those kinds of kicks 8 days before Christmas and with my daughter it was 6 days before Christmas. I dont expect to feel those strong ones for another 2 weeks. But yay I'm an onion!

Yay Aspe! get to bding...as for if you ovulated yesterday I think it would start to lighten up by now...you should ovulate in the next 2 days!

Awww...Grace, I'm sorry you aqre cramping. I am having stretching pains from walking around for only 6 minutes at the video game store. Seriously, should this be worrying me?

Nicole..if I am going to ovulate by Monday, should we still bding Monday, Tuesday?

Aspe sperm can live in u for days. Start now! U really want sperm there waiting for the egg. Get to baby dancing girl!! My fingers are crossed!

So if I did an OPK tomorrow, it would be negative?

Happy Onion Day, Nicole. I don't think you should be worried. I was having consistent cramping for 48 hours. On a scale of 1 - 10 it was consistently at about a 3 and every five minutes or so it would go up to a 7 and stay there for a while. I was disrupting my sleep any everything. They said the fibroids shouldn't concern me they are just a nuisance and painful. The baby is doing fine. They didn't want to give me anything for it because they said the only thing that will really relieve the pain is an anti-inflammatory and that can harm the baby's kidneys and heart. So I have Tylenol which does nothing and I'm pretty much just toughing it out. I don't think you should worry about anything.

I think they stay positive for a couple days, Aspe.

Grace, where are the fibroids at?

The one giving me problems is really low. She only saw it when she did the transvaginal. The other big one is one hanging off the back of my uterus. She didnt say where the other two were but they were under 2.5 cm.

Grace..I'm using first response digital OPK's

It's SNOWING!!!!!!!!

Nicole, thanks!! Hope your cramping lets up. I think its normal for a growing uterus. It's those damn ligaments!!

Grace, eew... that sounds painful. If I forget to take my aspirin I get really bad cramping. I have notes all over my house to remind me. We bought a HUGE bottle of tylenol at Sam's Club on Thursday for my pelvic pain. Today is a bad day.

Aspe, go get em tiger! you can never have enough sex. :)

Misty, It's SNOWING!!! AND STICKING!!!

So pizza tonight and DH bought our daughter a "double cookie" which is 2 huge chocolate chip cookies with an inch of frosting in between! Sugar overload! well she only got about an inch of it. I was going to share it with her but the frosting is too sweet and would make me gain so much weight.

Ugh...Calling on Monday and hopefully I can schedule an ultrasound and check-up because otherwise Josh probably wont be here still to go with me.

Hi ladies! Just a quick pop in misty congrats lady! And is free with Janelle wait for the hiccups! Ava would make my belly shake everyday from hiccups I loved it!

Janelle u always do amazing work!

Aspe get to it woman! Misty is right in good conditions sperm can live for up to 5 days! Fx fir ya girl!

Hi grace sorry I forgot what u said!

Ok so I got my husband back last night so happy! Can't wait to move in a week! I am 198!!!!!! Had a family Christmas at my moms side and everyone thought I looked great! Ava me and my mom got our hair done i will post pics other than that only stocking stuff left to get and then done......can't wait for the madness to be over!!!!! I work a 12 tomorrow... I am so tired!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g