A home for EVERYONE!

This "old man" thinks you are lookin' goooooood Krissy ;) So excited for you.

I can't wait to take my little girl to get her hair did!!

Janelle avarie was almost 2 before she had any real hair lol...but as soon as i could get one little pony tail on her head i started doing her hair everyday now she sits perfectly still and loves when i do her hair or take her out to get it done.

i got one sick little boy....i was thinking i would have to take him in before work but now thinking he maybe able to last till tomorrow when i have a day off...just wait and see i guess...

i have been up since 5:30 am with him with no sign of a nap before work so i am going to be dead on my feet! then tomorrow off....the work christmas...then wednesday off then work thursday and friday then sat and sunday off....oh fun times! but cant complain i got me a job lol

Good day ladies,

I did another Internet cheapie OPK, and it is negative.

As for the digital first response OPK's, once you get a positive, the machine automatically shuts itself off, therefore, no good anymore. So, I dipped a strip anyways. I can tell the line is super dark but it makes me wonder if the machine would have said yes or no.

Now, I'm left wondering, is my ovulation over? :S ..will have to try to get bd in today, tomorrow, and Christmas day at least. So far, we bd on Friday and Saturday.

I may have missed the egg :( :(

Janelle..you are so lucky to have a white Christmas..I think Santa may have to come on a quad here lol

Aspe u could be ovulating as we speak! Have u been gettin busy with the fiancé? :)

Hey ladies,

Just checking in real quick. Nothing going on. Tomorrow we start the Christmas parties but since money is so short right now we have to tell everyone that their present is having us with them for Christmas since Josh deploys by the end of January. I'm sure it'll be enough but I still feel bad.

Bad news: All my stuff for this new baby got left back in the NY storage area because I didnt mark it. So that means I get to go buy another bouncer, high chair, baby bathtub, and several outfits. Praying we can find out in these next 10 days whether its a boy or a girl (hoping for boy) so that way shopping will be a little easier.

Misty..we bd Friday afternoon and last night..if I was ovulating now..do I have a chance? I plan on bding in another 2-3 hours because db is at work.

Nicole..is there anyway to get the baby stuff in NY?

Morning ladies.

Krissy, no bueno on the kid little man. That always sucks. Especially when close to a holiday. Hope he gets better ASAP!!

Aspe, no white Christmas thus far. The snow is melting. I called my friend on the other side of town and she says it's spitting snow where she is, so I'm hoping it moves this way! Don't get discouraged about thinking you missed your egg. I was sure I missed my chance and turns out the sperm was waiting for the egg. :) Fingers crossed for you!

AFM, we got our new cooktop installed, the cutting boards are sealed and we spent yesterday baking bread. My ass is going to get so big!! I don't care, I'm going to embrace it! We're going to lowes soon to pick up some feet for the cutting boards, then off to Target for more prenatals, then to coldstone to get my BFF a gift certificate for Christmas. She's an icecream freak. Today is our anniversary, but I'm not too sure we'll be going on a date, because we don't have a baby sitter. :( Oh well... I'll have just as much fun spending it with Sam-o! Hope you ladies enjoy your Sunday!

DH and I just peeked inside the envelope and we are team :blue: We are so excited!!! I didn't want to admit it before but I always wanted our first born to be a boy. So excited!!!

Thanks!!! So far we are thinking Josiah Thomas for his first and middle names, but it's not definite yet. :)

Very nice name..if you do not mind me asking, is his middle name a 'passed down generation' name

Very nice name..if you do not mind me asking, is his middle name a 'passed down generation' name

Yes, it is. It's DH's middle name and my FIL's middle name. DH is a jr but I don't want to go that route so we compromised on the middle name.

Sweet :)
My middle names is my grandmothers

I guess everyone must be busy today. It is tib's eve.

So it is dark here, the only lights I got on is our Christmas tree, outside lights (including windows), with our surround system turned up. All by myself. Relaxing though I must say.

So I just did a cervix check and I would have never have known my cervix indicated ovulation. On my finger was a fair size glob of cm. And it was egg white sort of, but still had some white in it. It was able to stretch, not a whole lot, but it did. I think this is the most I have seen in a long time. Definitely got to db this evening lol..so maybe I have not actually ovulated yet but going too...aww...this is so confusing

Nice! I hope we are team blue if we ever get a gender ultrasound.

Oh, found out today that 2 of our friends at Church are expecting before us. Julie is due in the next 4 weeks with a BOY! Thats a big deal because her and Matt have 3 girls and always said they would keep having kids until they had a boy. They are also 6-7 years older than me.

And Melissa is due in March I think. This is their first and I dont know if they know what they are having but they are 2 years younger than me.

Our church is huge so there are always babies being born. Oh and another funny fact, even though they got married 4 years before us Matt and Julie always have babies within a few months of when our babies are due.

As far as the baby stuff I have in storage in NY, there are 2 big boxes. So shipping would cost probably more than the value of the stuff in the boxes since it's mostly clothes and diapers.

Embarrassing question: Anyone else's boobs and belly itch like crazy? I dont have any lotion in the house right now. Does this mean my boobs and belly are going to be growing a lot soon? I've been pregnant before but I've never been so itchy!

Hey guys! Has been a crazy few days! Congrats Grace on the boy!! didn't know how you would be able to hold out and not peek!!

Recovering from the holiday... sore throat... think I overdid it... going to have to cave next year and spread out gift opening etc instead of trying to cram in into one day along with all the get togethers etc too. Exhausting!!!! Hope this sore throat is just due to a long day!

Can't believe I have the gender scan NEXT WEEK!!! Wooooo!!!

Totally overwhelmed by our presents this year... PIL are insane... used to SMALL, they go all out huge... this year was the biggest yet. My oh my. Going to have to work to make sure Siena doesn't get spoiled rotten... keeping some of her presents put up for later and having MIL return one of the big items she didn't need yet. But won't be able to do that when she's older unless I want to be the MEAN one!

Well it was a good Christmas until I woke up from a nap and our 20 month old has the runs, low fever, and no appetite. Hoping its just from teething but will definitely be pushing fluids the next 3 days to be sure.

Oh dear!! I got a sore throat... I wonder if doing too much in one day makes people sick! I know I was too busy on Christmas! Hope she gets better soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->