A home for EVERYONE!

Oh and my skin is itchy/dry due to it being winter.... if my skin was also stretching, it'd be worse, so I can see why you have that problem!

Yeah, she is very cranky and wont eat anything. My hair is a wreck because she did something with my hairbrush. Some of our meat went bad over the weekend and DH keeps asking whats for lunch. I am not hungry but he will not let me skip a meal. I really dont want to even think about the fact that we have 12 days left of Ramen noodles. Yuck!

Everyone must be busy. Hope all is having a good Christmas and look forward to hearing from you :)

Well we took her to the ER and found out she had a nasty ear infection again in her left ear. That makes 6 ear infections this year in that ear alone. I'm wondering if that is why she is not talking as much.

Nicole..that is unfortunate of the number of infections she had this year. The good thing is, hopefully it will clear up now (I am guessing they prescribed something).

They gave us numbing eardrops and a script for Amoxicyllin. She is pretty good at taking mads but Amoxicyllin always gives her a yeast infection afterwards. It's a neverending cycle!

What a sin..hopefully everything clears up and she is back to feeling good again soon

Nicole, Siena was plagued with ear infections... they would try new meds because they start out with weaker stuff and work up from there... but infection would come back after meds were done or would never go away! So she got tubes in her ears... *knock on wood* no ear infections yet this winter... something to think about.

Aspe.... I am here... sick but at work so trying to push through it... but yeah I guess a lot of people are busy!

Yeah, if she gets one before her 2 year check-up I will be asking if she should have tubes put in because I hate seeing her miserable for 4-5 days straight and then a nasty yeast infection afterwards.

Did anyone ever have implantation or ovulations pains before?

Nicole if she has had that many ear infections that would explain why she is not walking much also! Ear infections throw off their balance and my younger brother had them all the time to my mom said and she said he would learn to walk get an ear infection and have to learn all over again. and yes it would explain the talking issue also. I say get a referal to an ENT ASAP! tubes should take care of the problem and you would be amazed in the change in her!

Christmas was crazy here! we are trying to recover, i am sick like everyone else lol and have to work tonight. trying to get things ready to move this weekend...busy busy!

Morning ladies!

Sorry, I've been MIA, I've been super busy. I'm just now getting time to sit down and relax. We got our white Christmas, but it wasn't until the evening that it happened. Oh well, beggars can be choosers, right?

Nicole, that sucks about the ear infection. Luckily, Samuel has never had one. *knock on wood* I know that eating yogurt can prevent yeast infections. I've only had one in my life and it was a nightmare! Did her doctor prescribe anything for her with the antibiotic to prevent the yeast infection? I would try feeding her a yogurt everyday while she's on the antibiotics because it restores the good bacteria that the antibiotics kill. It's worth a shot. Best of luck to you.

Krissy, why the hell are you always sick?! Just kidding.

Aspe, I've never had ovulation pains, so I can't answer your question.

Libby, I've forgotten what you wrote, but HELLO! to you. :)

AFM, holy weight gain batman! I'm going to get in so much trouble during my next appointment.

Hey everyone!!! :wave: It was pretty quiet for a while.

Nicole - I hope those ear infections stop.

Aspe - I had ovulation pains every cycle. That's how I was able to tell which ovary I was ovulating from.

Libby, Janelle, Krissy - hi. did you all have a good Christmas?

Yup, our dr was keen on keeping tabs on Siena's ear infections to get them cleared up before she got to the age where she would normally start talking because it would impede all that.

Ok at the moment I am SO FED UP WITH DH!!!!! And do not think the "D" in "DH" applies!!! I'm sick... just put in a leave slip for tomorrow, not going to suffer through work again tomorrow. So next step was to work on what to do with Siena since I'm not up to caring for her. You'd think, oh that's what the DH is for right? Well, she stayed with MIL last night. I called him just now... he's off for the day, fiddling with his boat... and starts talking about how he's going to take tomorrow off to hunt. And I say, well, you need to watch Siena since I'm sick. And he says oh she can stay with my mom again. Keep in mind, its just 20 min in the morning, then she's off to daycare and he doesn't have to pick her up until 530 and then her bedtime is 7... and then he says she could also take Siena FRIDAY night and he'd get her sometime Saturday (after he hunted so then she'd be napping so it'd be like oh 3 or 4 pm).

Geez. Is it too much to ask to have my DH step it up when I'm sick? My MIL would LOOOOOVE to watch her. So he sees it as a 'win-win'. So frustrated and disappointed... why can't he love to watch her too??????

Libby..I feel your frustration..I would be so agitated too. Like really!! Arrggg..

On Saturday my digital and cheapie was positive
On Sunday my cheapie was negative and digital looked positive (could not confirm because machine shuts itself down automatically after you get a +).
Today, they are both negative
Based on that, what dpo do you think I am? Hellpppp

Without temping, its hard to tell. The OPKs tell you that you are about to ovulate. But need to know when you have your temp spike to know what day that it happened... at least the way I tracked it.

Ok..do you think I already ovulated or not yet?

I think maybe you ovulate 24-48 hours after you get a positive opk? So I'd say yep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->