A home for EVERYONE!

I agree with Libby. I temped for 4 cycles and my temps were always eratic but they did help clear some of the confusion.

Yeah I'm going to ask about tubes. Is that a big surgery or outpatient? She's never been admitted to a hospital for overnight before. They always give her a prescription for yeast infection but I found that Lotrim Ultra works just as well without having to wait in the pharmacy line for 45 minutes.

As for me, my appetite is still coming and going. Still dont feel like I am eating "for two." Checked my weight on christmas on SIL's scale and if you subtract for clothes (tmi, but I always do) then I'm at 2.5 gained in the last almost 4 weeks! This is amazing for me and hoping I can stay on this trend for at least the rest of the second trimester.

Update on my next appointment: Midwife's office called hospital in NY where my records were and they never got my medical records release form even though he said I did everything right and its been 16 days! So we went to the midwife's office and filled ut one of their release request forms and had them directly fax it to the medical records office in the hospital. So hopefully I can get a call tomorrow saying that they got my records faxed over!

Tubes are a fast procedure. In fact, so fast that we were trying to get her bottle sorted out (we'd forgot a piece of it so had to try and make it not leak with some tape) and they came out to get us before we had time to even get bored! 15 min or so??

Also, I don't feel like I'm eating for two either! Much different than my last pregnancy! Although I don't know how much I've gained. Holidays are bad for weight gain for me!

Hope you get the records by tomorrow!! Hate it when you do everything right and it still gets screwed up!!!

Almost time for me to get to go hommmmme. No idea who is watching Siena tonight. Oh well. DH and MIL will figure it out. I am going to take a nice hot shower, then watch some bad tv, then go to sleep!!

Get better Libby!

Yeah, at this point I doubt we will get another ultrasound in the next 8 days but miracles do happen!

Is it too much to let people see my Amazon.com baby registry if this will be our 3rd successful pregnancy? I always make one just in case, especially since I have basically nothing for the new baby this time around with moving and all. The registry is pretty small compared to the ones I made for my first 2 pregnancies.

Nicole, I don't see anything wrong with letting them see it if they ask where you are registered.

Yeah, I dont expect anyone to ask where I'm registered. I'll probably just show it to my mom and any of her family that wants to look.

Nicole, I registered with Target and put everything that we already had as well as things that we wanted or needed. Dan's mom asked us last night if there was anything that we wanted and because I can't remember squat anymore, I gave her the link and told her I add stuff to it as I remember.

Either way, I think it's a good idea to have a registry and to give it to people. Especially for those (me) who have no idea what to get people expecting. That way you wont get two things of something as well.

AFM, I'm going to have a busy day making pizzelles for Dan's Uncle. I'm going to make Vanilla, Orange Rum, Banana nut, and maybe Maple. Because I only have all the ingredients or those. :blush:

How was everyone's Christmas? Ours was pretty fun. We revealed the gender to all of the family. I posted a blog about it. You can read it if you're interested. ...and in the mood for some reading. LOL. https://samuel-louis.blogspot.com/2012/12/merry-christmas.html

Grace, sorry I missed that you ripped open your envelope!!! You're having a boy!! How exciting!! Boy's are fun to have first I think. Although, I don't know what it's like to have a girl first.. I definitely enjoyed having a boy first. :) Congratulations!

On Sunday and Thursday when I done cheapie OPK's, they were negative. I done one today and the line is pretty dark, but not positive. Why would this be? Why would i have a positive OPK on Saturday, negative thereafter, and almost positive today? :S

Aspe, that's the reason I never chose to do OPK's they're too damn confusing. Plus, they put more stress on you than needed. If I were you, and this is just me, I would just enjoy having sex and try not to worry about it so much. :hugs:

Of course I had to google. Some articles say the first time i had positive OPK's, maybe the egg failed to release and is trying again.

What dpo am I? Indeed it is confusing.

Hi everybody! Just popping in to say hi and let u know I AM still alive! lol Been busy busy and thus 12 day vacation from work is going by waaaay too fast! Tonight is Jake's family's Christmas so looking forward to that. Quick update on me, I've now been put on insulin as the meds weren't helping helping enough. I got my hand slapped for not eating enough carbs but that was only way I could keep my sugars in check! Baby and I both need carbs tho so now I'm on insulin. That means dr appt every week still until they can fire out the right amount I need to be on. They said as pregnancy progresses I will require more and more. I have 2 different insulins I have to mix and give myself twice a day. Also still have to check my sugar level 4 times a day. It all sucks BAD, especially trying to count carbs! I want my Tyler to be healthy tho so I'm trying... As of my appt yesterday I'm down 9 pounds since beginning of pregnancy. Crazy, huh? Well I hope everybody is well and I'll be back again later! MUAH!!

Oh Missy, sorry about the insulin. I hope they get the dosage figured our pretty quickly. Happy Papaya Day! You're more than half way there now! :)

Yuck Misty, sorry you have to go through all that. I am nervous about my GD test because the past 2x my numbers kept going up. If it keeps following the same pattern this time I still wont be technically having GD but if we have more kids I probably will.

Ok, I gotta shower up before we go to the YMCA. Then we are going to a friends house for an hour or so in the late afternoon before dropping Baby J off at SIL's house so we can have dinner out with a few friends.

Thx girls! It's pretty stressful.

Grace, I was right about u having a boy! Now we'll see if I guessed Nicole's boy and Libby's girl right lol. You're almost halfway! Crazy huh?!

Heheh DH just left to go to the bank so I may be able to post an 18 week bump pic before he gets back.

Oh, and the runs have hit me hard today. My stomach just feels awful and I havent really even been eating that many sweets lately.

Misty..sorry you have to be going through GD. Hope they figure out a dosage so you do not have to go to the doctor every week. But then like you said, you will do whatever it takes because you want Tyler to be healthy :)

Nicole..a night out with friends would be nice :)...also a recent bump picture would be great hehe :)

AFM..I did another OPK just to see and it is definitely lighter than yesterday. Wants to do a hpt, but knows it will be negative because I am only about 6 dpo. I'll have to wait to test or see if af shows before. :(

I wish if we did conceive there would be a way my body would just tell me.

Janelle i read your blog and loved it!!! We had a great christmas to for the most part but of course some family drama!!!! My younger brother thought it would be a great idea on sunday to quit his new job and get drunk his wife had had enough and kicked his ass out. i dont blame her but of course that ment him coming to my mom and dads on christmas eve...oh joy! it ihas been cramped and loud and fighting...and argh it sucks!

Misty- i am so sorry about the insulin!!!! but like you said you are doing what you got to do to have that healthy happy baby!

Aspe-seriously you body needs to stop messing with you...but mine is doing it to me to so yeah it sucks!!!!!

nicole tubes is in and out easy peasy!

lizzy-i would slap your dh lol

afm-in the middle of moving yuck!!! but i love your new place! i was told thursday i for sure have the full time position at work! yay me!!! but ok so my period this month was 2 days earlier than i thought i would be and was light and only lasted 3 days...i mean like i used 1 tampon on day one, 2 on day 2 then 1 on day 3 then it tappered off to brown spotting for a couple days. i have had cramps the last few days and sore boobs so either i am about to ovulate, i am cd11, or i am actually starting to wonder if i am prego. if i am we had sex on cd 15 or 16 i dont remember lol....so it is a possibility and this is the type of bleeding i had with my boys....then today i decided to check my cervix cuz i know i should be getting close to o...it is high...soft...closed..and i have snot like discharge...sorry tmi alert..but it litterally looked like i had boogers comeing out my vajayjay....anywho tring not to get hopes up though...

ok back to work for me! we wont have internet hoooked up at the new place till sunday night!

Hey guys… Been sick in bed for a couple days… Using my iPhone to reply so forgive me if I missed people.

Aspe- temping helps... I know I said it before but that's how I knew when I was failing to ovulate. I'd get a positive OPK but I wouldn't get the typical temperature spike for ovulation. Then I'd get another positive OPK and my temperature would go up. That's how I knew when I was actually ovulating.

Krissy- yeah I'm being full time! And moving does suck! Good luck with that!

Misty- so sorry about the GD. Can't believe you were able to go no car! And then have that in that being a bad thing! Geez you can't win!

Christmas was fun but hectic. And now being sick, I am so bored of TV and sleeping. And I miss my Siena! Good thing for the holiday though… I may take Monday off and then Tuesday is already off yay! Or maybe I will be doing better by then… Fingers crossed! The fact that I can voice text right now is a step in the right direction… Have not been able to talk for a while now.

Thx girls! It's pretty stressful.

Grace, I was right about u having a boy! Now we'll see if I guessed Nicole's boy and Libby's girl right lol. You're almost halfway! Crazy huh?!

Yep, you were right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->