A home for EVERYONE!

Krissy..are you going to take a hpt :D

Ok, I would take a bump pic today but just remembered that camera is in the car and DH has left to go hang out with some friends. Baby J is sleeping. She is doing much better but will still be on Amoxicyllin and Tylenol til Wednesday or Thursday. DH leaves for NY on Saturday and I am a nervous wreck about how badly Baby J will be screaming on the way back plus the fact that I've never driven back from the airport before (2.5 hour drive).

Had some cramping, plus headache and pain around my bra strap last night so took 2 Tylenol and went to bed before DH. We went out with a few friends and had a blast for 3 hours. We solidified the labor plan as we call it. A good friend of ours who lives 3 minutes from us will be the one to take me to L&D when I go into active labor. I'll call Dh's parents to come pick up my daughter first though since they are 25 minutes away. Then once I get to L&D and get checked I'll call my mom to let her know. My mom lives 5-6 hours away plus an hour to pack so I should be most of the way through labor when she gets there. DH however will not stand for my mom being in the delivery room with me, only our mutual friend. So that's why I'm going to wait to call my mom and hope that no drama arises from it.

Ok, time to start a load of laundry before I clean up the kitchen and take a short nap.

Janelle..I read your blog...excellent..amazing story and photos, especially worth noting is the expressions you were able to capture and the pictures of your lil man..lol

Nicole..glad you got a plan for labour :)

I have absolutely zero energy today. I got all the laundry washed and dried, but that is how far it made. Did not get anything else done. I never feel like this. I just feels like sleeping all day and night.

Every time I think about never going to see two lines on a hpt, I get so frustrated. When I goes for my hysteroscopy, if I happen to be pregnant, would this cause me to lose the baby?

Aspe, if you are getting blood work done a week before your procedure, I would guess they would cancel or reschedule if you got a positive result.

Nicole, every pregnancy and labor is different. If I had to guess, I wouldn't call your mom until you are so many cm dilated, that way there is no room for error on your part on her getting there in time. You could be in labor for 1 hour or 27. It all depends. Good news on your pain subsiding. I've been a wreck today. I went to buy some new maternity pants today, which I found none that I liked... and all the pants on, pants off, is killing my pelvic bone. I'm sitting on the couch with this big body pillow looking thing that you can put in the microwave and heat up. I can wrap it all the way around my pelvis like a diaper. It seems to really be helping.

AFM- It finally snowed long enough for Samuel to play in the snow! I got tons of pictures. Our computer is being super dumb right now, so I will post some later. Hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend. Dan has 2 more days off. Lucky me. :)

Janelle..shitty deal on it being so hard to find comfy clothes..glad your son got to playin the snow..I bet he was sooo happy..

Also, think I just got to do a urine test, not blood..I got to do it at least 7 days before so I am thinking on the 14 (I think it is the Monday before). And my procedure is on the 16. What if I am bleeding? Will they be able to do it or post pone I wonder? If it gets delayed I may have to wait for months again..

I was telling db that it should not be think hard to get pregnant

Wow enough snow for a snowman even! That rocks, Janelle! Love the pic!

Aspe- i took an hpt was neg but i also took a OPK and it was pretty much positive...and yesterday i was day 12..so should O soon...when is your procedure again?

Misty how you doing lately? miss ya!

Janelle-awesome snow man pic!!!! so cute! personally when i was prego with Avarie in the winter i rocked the sweats all the time lmao! i still have those nice big comfy sweats to wear around the house...also hoodies were a big one for me with her. i had one pair of maternity jeans and dress pants and like maybe 3 shirts other than that the sweats...that is what being pregnant in the winter is all about lol!

Lizzy moving does suck! sucks even more with 3 sick kids, me not feeling great and snowing! but josh was amazing this time moving!!! he moved almost everything by himself so i cant complain at all. When is your gender scan again my brain is dead lol

nicole why cant your mom be in the room? is it just him who dont want her there or you two? cuz honestly if josh tried to tell me who i could and couldnt not have i would tell him to screw off...hello he is not the one in pain i am and if i want my mommy damn it i want my mommy lol...just make sure you have who you want not who everyone else wants and especially since he wont be there. good luck!!!

afm- this cold crap is holding on...all three kids sound terrible now...stupid winter...plus side i love my new home!!!! i dont care if it is only a manufactured home it is nice!! like i said to aspe i took an opk and it was pretty pos meaning the line could have been a little darker...but i did manage to rape my husband last night lol...seriously... i went to bed before him...i woke up to him at 1 am next to me sound asleep poking me lol....so i woke up him with a few kisses and he goes ok make it quick lol..so i guess not to much raping as much a mutual quicky...but a quicky at 1 am is ok with me lol....

ok only down fall if we do get prego this month...baby would be due Sept 25..more than likely born the 23...joshua's bday is the 20 and jamisons is the 14...that would be 3 bdays in less than 2 weeks lol oh well i want my baby damn it!

Hey guys... I have been out of it since Christmas, suffering with a cold. Finally got out of bed yesterday and started cleaning... that's when I knew I'd turned the corner!! Hubby had done a test run with a our 'new' (used) boat, so we took it out yesterday afternoon... oh man was it cold! 38 degrees and then the wind.. oh my. Ha, but was fun and will be a blast once summer comes. It's nothing fancy... but it runs and will fit our family, so that works! I haven't seen Siena since Christmas, so looking forward to seeing her tonight. She stayed with MIL while I was sick in bed. Hated that, but at least she didn't get sick, so that's good.

Nicole - 2.5 hour drive with a baby... oh dear... yeah I've never driven that far alone with Siena! But, hey, at least its not a plane ride, so could be worse??? And I'd say you get to choose who's in the delivery room with you... but that's just me!

Who else knows already who they'll have in the delivery room with them???

Janelle - Yeah I think I need to do some maternity shopping too. Blah. Course, I haven't pulled out my old mat shirts yet... just pants. Because not wanting to IRON the shirts. Think I'll just wash them and hope that works! But yeah I plan to stop by TJ Maxx on the way home today and try and find some long sweaters or something. Stuff I can keep using next year. Ha, my belly was sticking out of my shirt today. Had to rig my sweater to tie in front to hide it, oops.

Love the snow pic Janelle! Does your hubby always have a beard? My DH has started this thing where he grows it every winter. Grr! I'd rather he did one or the other so I could get used to it.

Krissy - gender scan on Thursday! Don’t worry about forgetting.. it hasn’t been on my mind much lately so I've been forgetting too... with being a total zombie while sick ugh. and I totally agree with your thoughts on Nicole having who she wants in the delivery room! Esp with her DH not being there! Ha, but for me, even if DH was around... only thing I feel I couldn't do is say DH couldn't be in the room... everyone else, up to ME! And haha 1am baby making, niice!!!

I have absolutely zero energy today. I got all the laundry washed and dried, but that is how far it made. Did not get anything else done. I never feel like this. I just feels like sleeping all day and night.

Every time I think about never going to see two lines on a hpt, I get so frustrated. When I goes for my hysteroscopy, if I happen to be pregnant, would this cause me to lose the baby?

Aspe, they will ask you this question on the morning of the procedure. If there is still any possibility at that stage (AF is late / not arrived) they will do a urine test before continuing. If there is any possibility they will not proceed. What date do you go in? :hugs:

Hi all, I'm glad to read everybody is ok, despite a few people being a bit sick over the past week or so:flower::flower:.

Sorry, I'm MIA. My body is being really cruel at the moment and I'm 3 days late but no BFP. I'm 99% AF is on the way as I had a temp drop this morning and I have 'that' feeling. I had one small episode of spotting yesterday and another bit this morning and it's not like an IB, which would be a total surprise as we still aren't officially TTC. But yes I'm dreaming so feeling a bit :wacko:. I have those lower cramps so know she is coming, I'd just wish the bloody :witch: would start properly today or tomorrow to get any such thoughts out of my head :headspin:. I'm putting the screwy cycle down to my Christmas splurge of sugar sugar and more high GI foods in various guises aggravating my PCOS :growlmad:.

Happy New Year to everybody xoxo

Angel..I got to do a UCG at least 7 days before..I was thinking about getting it done on the 14, Monday, and my procedure is on the 16, Wednesday.

Even If that test is negative, will they still double check with me the day of procedure?

Yes aspe, it's a standard precaution before any uterine procedure. If AF doesn't appear just remind them when you go in xo

So I guess I can rule out any hopes of a baby this month. I just did a cervix check and it is definitely not closed and no cm at all. :'(

Well looks like I wont get to see my baby or even have a check-up again til I'm almost 21 weeks. Called to see if they had recieved my records and the receptionist told me to call back in 10 days because it could take up to 15 days due to holidays! Looks like I'm going to miss 2 appointments by the time I finally see an OB again. I burst into tears when I got off the phone! I just want to see my baby!

Happy new year every one! even though some of you are behind or ahead of me...actually the new year rang in 46 min ago for me but i was on my way home from work lol.

Aspe- that will make sure dont worry sweety! they will for sure do a urine test and maybe even a blood test. my mom had to have a procedure done like 2 years after she had a hystroectomy and they still made her do a test lol it was funny!

Hi Angel! I agree messed up cycles are no fun to deal with and is a load of bull!!!!

Lizzy- omg only a few days away!!!! i say boy for you! and yeah i have been sick to! i think for me it has been running the candle to short if you know what i mean.

ok so no kids tonight!!!! first night away from the kids since August! i love them to death but it is so nice to be home and it is quiet minus josh on his game. and i am so tired from work...ugh....3 more days before a day off...and i so looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. my dad is bringing the kids home about noon or so and i have no plans of doing much of anything before then just work clothes in the morning and of course a quick pick up

anyways this tired old lady is off to bed..nighty night ladies!

Thinking I may have a bladder infection so might go to ER tomorrow. ugh...

Happy new year! This is my last day off of work. Boooooo!! :-(

Hi Janelle is see you lol happy new year!how you feeling?

Misty- at least you got work off lol....i still fee like crap and still have today and 2 more days to go ugh...didnt sleep like i thought i would mind kept dreaming i had to get to work or get josh up for work so since 4 i have been up and down it sucks! how are you feeling lady? that new insulin working for ya? any really great kicks yet?

nicole get better soon drink lots of water!

i feel like crap...sucks lol....just wanna crawl back in bed and just might now i have my work clothes in the washer....

just in later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->