A home for EVERYONE!

Hey ladies,

What a lazy day, I must say.

So I have been checking my cervix and it is definitely not closed. It is high and semi soft but not tightly closed like puckered lips :( also, still no cm at all

Tomorrow is CD 40. Today I am about 8 dpo if I indeed ovulated last monday

Hey all,
No worries. Mommy and baby are perfectly fine. Turns out that like all our other babies this one has a larger than average head and is already head down which is causing all my pain. Supposed to see an OB next week to discuss in more detail.

Glad to hear everything is good :)

Angel - fingers crossed for you!

Nicole - Missing 2 appts, oh my! That is awful!! Too long to wait!! Ah glad you got checked out... and all ok! Do you get to see your baby soon?

Krissy - Enjoy your night off! Err... hope you enjoyED it because already happened.

Well, what a awful sleep I had last night. Twisted and turned alllll night. Vivid dreams, they seemed so real. And I had alot of dreams last night and all were clear as day. I even dreamt we were at someones funeral. Went to bed with a bad head and woke up with a bad head, bad legs, and little bit of bad throat. Feeling crampy around my ovary area on both sides. if this is the flu, it will be the third time in a little over month. not nice :(

Today I am approximately 9dpo

9dpo! Sorrry you are feeling like crap, ughhhhh. When is AF due?

I am estimating 9dpo because I had a positive digital and cheapie OPK on the 22nd. And on the 23rd cheapie was negative but digital looked positive.

I am not quite sure when af is due because of my irregular long cycles. I am guessing at the latest the 22nd. Reason being is because my last af started November 24, and if I ovulated December 24, then usually you ovulate in the middle of your cycle. And if this is the case, it would bring me up to the 22nd.

I just hope if af or I get a bfp, it shows before the 16 because that is when I got to have my procedure done.

Hmm, I'd think you'd get a bfp by the 16th if you conceived? I think people start getting bfps around 10 or 12dpo if I remember correctly? I didn't until 16dpo though and was really faint.

Do you think I should be testing?

I have to get a UCG done at least 7 days prior. I just got off the phone with the office and it is a urine test.

Also, I will probably test the morning of procedure and tell the gynecologist that I still did not see af and there is a possibility. This is all, of course, if af do not show.

I'm supposed to see a doctor 20 minutes away in a week but I'm not sure if they'll accept my insurance. If they dont I cant afford to pay the co-pay since I still have to get 2 tanks of gas and groceries for me and Baby J and we only have $100 left. So I think I have to skip out on that doctor appointment and hope that my midwife's office gets my records before the 10th.

Nicole, I would call the dr office and see if they do and if they dont explain your situation and they wave the fee for you since it is pregnancy related.

Hi Blueberri We welcome everyone and anyone here!

Aspe-i am sure if you voice your concern about possibly being pregnant that they would do a blood test for you the morning of your procedure or maybe even an ultrasound? just tell them that you have to 100% sure that there is a snowball chance in hell that you are pregnant before you are comfortable going on with the procedure.

afm- i am so happy to be on our own. sucks though cuz the electric company here requires a 200 deposit but they said not due for 2 weeks and if we need more time just let them know they were super nice! i got to pic up my ct scan tomorrow and see what my sinuses look like i see the surgen on tuesday. got to work tonight and tomorrow then firday off then sat-mon...yippee skippy lol anywho gotta get out of here in like an hour adn half so lots to do.....

Morning ladies!!

Happy new year, better late than never right?!

Hi Krissy, I'm feeling okay. Been super tired lately. I slept most of Monday, and I just woke up from a super long night of sleeping. I could sleep for longer too, but Samuel forbids it. LOL

Aspe, I hope you get some answers soon! Your appointment is right around the corner right? I hope you start to feel better soon. Getting sick is never fun.

Nicole, my doctor was saying something like that to be. Said he thought that might be causing the annoying pain in my lady parts that feels like a shock. But, when he did my ultrasound the head wasn't down yet. So, who knows. Hopefully, you'll get an ultrasound soon!

Bluberri, Welcome!! :wave: Could you share a little bit about yourself?

Grace, Happy halfway point! We did it!!

Angel, I just ate these cookie biscuit things that my MIL brought back from Ireland and I'm inlove!!! They were apple blackberry flavored and they were to die for!! You're so luck, to have them at your reach!

Misty, hope the insulin is going well for you and you're doing okay with all that poking. 3 cheers on the weight loss. All the weight you have lost, I have gained. I feel like a freakin' moon over here!

Libby, hope all is well with you and you're feeling a lot better. :)

To all the other ladies, HELLO!!!

AFM, I'm so tired. I don't know what's going on. I can barely keep my eyes open. My armpit boob is really bothering me as well. I see the doctor on Monday, so I'm going to ask him if maybe he can just remove it when I'm in the hospital after having the baby. Might as well take advantage of the nursery right?

Yeah, I'm just supposed to rest as much as I want. Standing or walking for more than 5-10 minutes is when it really starts to bother me.

Well, my name is Maria. My DB's name is Aaron. Our relationship is long distance/online. But it's been the best 5 to 6 years of my life. <3 I accept him for all of his medical problems. We plan to move in together and start ttc in that same amount of time in the summer of 2013. I'm hoping, praying, he gets the job he was telling me about. I'm 26, Aaron is 24, 25 in June. I would love to have a baby by the end of this year. I want one of each, a girl and a boy. There's not much else to say. Oh. I want to get married in the later years. A couple of years after kids preferably.

Hi Maria! I like it! Krissy met her husband online as well. :) That's so sweet. Are you planning on moving closer to him when you decide to move in together or is he moving closer to you, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm going to move in with him in his home state. I've never been to the midwest before. Much less out of CA.

Maria, that sounds fun! I wish you the best, any idea as to when you'll be making this big move?

Mostly its just a lot of pressure. I only pee in small amounts too. Sometimes I have light cramping at night. Sleeping can be difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->