A home for EVERYONE!

Nicole, mine doesn't feel like that. Mine feels like my pelvic bone is broken and the pain gets worse with the amount of activity I do. I haven't even been able to walk because it hurts too much. If I sit on the floor, forget about it! I'm done for the night. It's so painful getting up and most impossible to move after I do. I can't even cross my legs. It sucks!!

Sometime late may. I hope I can be able to get pregnant easily.

Welcome Maria! I know I've seen you on other threads/journals.

Krissy, wow a utilities company that's nice?? Craziness!

Janelle - Armpit boob, lol. Ok can't help but smile when you call it that! Yeah can't they just take it off somehow before you start lactating again?? I was tired a lot last week, but I was sick.. hope you aren't getting sick! Oh man and the SPD sounds awful!!! And to have those pains so early on too.. ugh!!!! Hadn't heard about SPD until bnb.

happy cantelope day, janelle!!

Scored while shopping at lunch today... arms reach co sleeper for 50 bucks... 160 and up online. Phew! Ha, yes, I can't help but buy baby stuff early... hope I like this thing... I'll return it otherwise!

Yes, I am following too many wonderful ladies on here. I have to be honest, though. The thought of giving birth scares me. I have a intense fear of needles and blood. The first time I had surgery, I had to specfically (I'm a horrible speller with certain words!), ask for a numbing medicine for the iv line to be put in my arm.

Welcome Maria

What a day. Chills then warm then chills then warm. Throat is scratchy and been a little dizzy. Cervix was high and soft this morning but now it seems like it is lowering.

Misty.. You conceived on the first time with clomid? I hope something works for us

Libby, it's pretty annoying. Both the armpit boob and SPD, but I'm dealing with it. I read somewhere that if they remove it after baby is born that I will have to stop breastfeeding. :( Which isn't an option for me. I WANT TO BREASTFEED! High-five on getting such a deal! I'm going to hit up old navy tomorrow for some maternity pants. I hope I can find some.

Maria, when I was in labor, all my fears went out the window. I would suggest reading some books or taking a class. They will help ease your fears.

Speaking of books!!! I've been reading Chicken Soup for the New Mom. I highly suggest it. :)

I love reading! I'm such a sucker for romance novels and books. :blush:

Hi Maria! :wave: Welcome! You're moving in May? Sounds exciting. I can't wait to get to know you.

Janelle - Happy halfway point to you too. Sorry about the pain. I didn't realize how much pain you were in.

Nicole - I hope you get to feeling better.

Aspe - I hope this is your cycle. The positive OPK is a good sign. If you're 9 DPO today then I say you should test next Friday. I hope it's positive.

Libby - what's an arms reach co sleeper?

AFM - halfway there today!!! so happy about that!

I am! I'm moving in with my DB. :happydance: I keep forgetting what afm means.

Yes, I love food. Especially sweets. I have all these visions of me cooking fabulous meals when I'm a stay at home mom, but I know I'll get too lazy to do it.

Hi Maria! Like Janelle said i met my DH josh online and lied to my parents about it at first lol. I had just turned 20 and he was 19 and my parents were all like people on line are all murders and stalkers lol....well we got lucky and only lived about 2hrs away from eachother so we talked online for the first time on a tuesday and on phone that night for hours...talked on the phone the next day and on thursday may 12th had our first date. we moved in together by august and that was amost 8 yrs ago now :) oh and we actually just got married this past april on my birthday lol we have 3 beautiful kids who are 6, 4 1/2, and 3 (boy girl boy) and have had a hard time with trying for our fourth and final. we are at the point of it will happen when it happens. thanks for sharing so much about yourself! where in the midwest? i am born and raised in Michigan! oh and janelle is the queen of cooking i swear! and i love those romance novels to lol

Janelle- WTF? tired is suppose to be gone at the half way point lol...tell dan to leave you alone at night your already pregnant ROTFL!!!

Lizzy-score girl! i LOVE a great deal and i love sharing them!!!!

nicole rest rest rest best you can!

Grace-yay on half way!!! have you told anyone else you are having a boy?

Aspe- still got my fx for ya!!!! feel better soon!!!

Misty-first day back kick your butt???

afm-work tomorrow then a day off yay!!! i am so tired and about to pass out while typing lol but i am really trying to stay in touch better now since we are all moved in and in a nice quiet house now!!! ok nighty night ladies love ya!

Ok, first thing.... TODAY'S the DAY!! Gender scan this afternoon!!!!

Janelle - oh I love book recommendations. I will take a look at that book now on amazon. And our Old Navy rarely ever has maternity clothes... only if someone returns them there and they're put on clearance.

Grace - the co sleeper I got... it has 4 sides like a pack n play, but the top part of one side can come down to attach to your bed, so baby is able to lay right next to you are bed height sorta and you can reach in and get the baby without having to get out of bed... can put your arm in there to soothe baby while in bed, etc. I think it’s a great concept for nursing mothers especially. Hated having to get up to get the baby last time... and I had her next to the bed in a pack n play. Crib would be better than a pack n play because at least the baby is higher so easier to get in and out... but we didn’t want to have to stuff her crib in our room and then take it apart later and put back together in her room etc. And you'd still have to get up to get the baby.

Krissy - Hope your day at work isn't so bad! Yay for having Friday off at least!

Oh lizzy so excited for you!!! i will be at work when you find out but i willl get right on when i get home to check and see whats what lol....boy boy boy!!!!!

ok just a quick pop in for now i feel like crap my house is a mess and yep you guessed it i got to work lol

Libby...will be anxiously awaiting the results :)

HELP!!!!

Will, first of, the witch got me. I felt cramps, went to use the washroom, and blood :(
Now, I need helppp

January - had a period
February - had a perid
March - had a period
April - had a period, but was a week late..
June- had a period..it took 58 days
August- had a period..it took 63 days
November - had a period .. It took 89 days..the day I started, I started taking vitex, then today
January- got a period...it took 40 days

Now the question is, should I still go for my hysteroscopy? Obviously the vitex must have helped. Db said I should because who's to say I am even ovulating and even 40 days is not normal. Opinions please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->