A home for EVERYONE!

That's good. I will probably start reading to this baby once I feel its kicks from the outside. Until then I'll just be singing mostly.

Everytime Tyler is kicking up a storm to where I can feel it with my hand, Jake is asleep!! That dude needs to stay awake more! This morning he was bebopping around in there for like 15 minutes but we're at work so another good opportunity missed! lol

So Maria, you have heard his voice but you haven't seen him?

I've seen a picture of him. I lost it though when my hard drive died. :( Actually I lost all of what he sent me...

To the pregnant ladies in here, and the moms in here as well. What does it feel like to be pregnant for 9 months?

Grace..yay for feeling baby move :) I bet it is the most wonderful feeling

Misty..I can not even imagine how exciting it must be to feel your baby move :)

Did you have to do OPK's? What about jakes sister? How did they know she did not ovulate? Also, do you only take clomid on certain days? What about bding? Did the doctor recommend to bd every second day the whole month? Sorry so many questions.

Also, that is too cute that Jake was talking to your baby through your belly button

Krissy..yay for bding :). Hopefully more within the days your kid free hehe :)

Janelle..do you think the vitex worked, because like you said, I did not have to wait for months.
Also, two totally different pregnancies, eh? So with your next pregnancy, whether girl or boy, you will know what to expect hehe

Thanks for your advice. Seems as though everyone thinks I should still get the procedure done.

Okay now I'm thinking it's a combination of gas and my own heartbeat. I'm ready to feel him move and know that it's him. Grrrrr. I just read a girl's blog and her husband was feeling the baby by 20 weeks. Argh! This is frustrating. Okay, I'm done complaining. I will feel him moving in the next few weeks.

Maria have you ever skyped with him? I'm pretty sure it's free. That way you can see him and not have to worry about losing his picture.

Maria, this pregnancy is tiring and painful so far. My first pregnancy was smooth sailing. It's true every pregnancy is different. I don't want to sound like a crazy nut ball pregnant lady full of hormones, but take it as you will. I feel you should at least skype or have your boyfriend take a picture with today's date or your name to prove who he really is. It's the mother in me. I wouldn't want you to move across country to meet someone they aren't. If that makes any sense.

Aspe, honestly, I don't know if the vitex worked. I would talk to your doctor. Sounds like it did, but I don't know much about it. Hopefully, it will make your cycles more regular.

Grace, if it makes you feel better I feel baby movements and gas at the same time. :) I'm almost positive the movements you are feeling are baby and not gas. Give it a few weeks and you'll be feeling them more frequently, then they will be waking you up in the night. Can't wait for you to feel hiccups.

I've tried to skype with him through my built in webcam but skype threw a massive fit and decided it wasn't having it. I guess it was my connection, which is a lot better now.

Janelle..this is why I was wondering if I should go ahead with my appointment because maybe my next cylce would be even shorter..

Maria..in april my periods started going weird..went from every month to 58,63,89, and 40 days

Janelle..my last cycle took 89 days,this time it took 40 days. So maybe my next period would come in 30ish days..just a thought

So my mom bought and shipped a potty for my daughter. She is only 20 months. My question is, do I put it in the bathroom and just see what she does or do I wait 2 more months and really try to get her interested in March?

Misty, I was just getting on to check.

LIBBY!!! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!

I'm not going to old navy today! OR PROBABLY EVER!! $40 for a pair of maternity pants that might or might not be there? No thanks!! I'm just hoping that Savers and goodwill have some for a good deal otherwise, I'll be pulling a Krissy, and wearing sweats throughout my pregnancy!

Maria, I like sweats too, but we're going on vacation in a few weeks to visit with family and I don't want to be "that" family member that shows up at a nice restaurant in sweats and an over sized tshirt. I have some pants that still fit with the button stretchy things, I don't know what they are called, but they are nice to have. Morning sickness wasn't so bad for me. I only got sick a handful of times. It was the nausea that kicked my ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->