A home for EVERYONE!

I want to learn as much as I can about pregnancy. Anyone in here gone through genetic conselouring or screening? God I can't sound out some words for the life of me.

I can't believe she's leaving us in suspense! So mean, Libby!! lol

Libby? Libby? Libby? Libby? Where are youuuu?? Lol

I am very sick and in bed but managed to get on to see the results. I will be waiting lol

AFM..worked all day but I probably should not have. I get the chills then hot. Such a sore throat and voice is missing..
Also, when I went pee this morning, I seen red blood. I put on a panty liner and all that was on there was a little bit of brown. Every time I wiped after it is little bit of brown. Every now and again it is red. I really did not even need one panty liner but for sanitary reasons, I used a new one. I guess af will be full blown tomorrow morning.

Hey guys!!! Yup, its a boy!!! Sorry, I threw it up on my journal real fast from my phone... I am not good at getting online at night! After our appt, we met in-laws for dinner and they had Siena with them... so that was busy... and oh geez they took forever to get us food which was ridiculous... and then got my order wrong, giving me a chicken burger instead of a regular burger?? So the prego lady didn't even get to eaT!!! Took Siena home and ate while trying to entertain her at the same time since she'd already eaten... DH had to run to the store. By the time I got her to bed and watched a show with DH, I was pooped and went to sleep!

Janelle - Yeah, our Targets carry maternity clothes... but warning... they are a bit pricey. But I like them better than Motherhood Maternity. A cheaper store is Burlington Coat Factory if you have one of those... I just hate spending tons on clothes I won't wear long. Right now, I'm in my old mat clothes some, but a
Also, Nicole... its normal for them to be interesting in their girl or boy parts and want to check them out... I'm letting Siena. But not like she gets much opportunity, mostly just in the bath.lso some pants I was given that area few sizes bigger than I normally wear. Oh and I got Braxton Hicks a ton last time. But I liked them! But, this time I'll drink more to try and avoid em. They made me too anxious for the due date!

Oh man lucky that you DO have an Old Navy that carries maternity! So maybe they carry it in some of the cities near me... well, I already ordered some stuff online. But I took the safe route and got some shirts and dresses and one pair of leggings... stuff on clearance.

Nicole - Are you going to use some sort of headphones for the baby to hear you better? If not, I'm technically already singing and reading to Sprout because I do those things for Siena!

Well, my only concern is the dr wasn't AS sure as he was with Siena... but everything he saw looked like boy parts and didn't see anything that looked like girl parts. So I'd say yup! Ha, but I should have asked for a variety of pictures... because the three pictures we have on our fridge are all penis shots! Lol.

We are so excited. DH wanted a boy and was afraid of how he'd feel if we were having a girl... and I'd been feeling like it was a boy for forever and wondered how I'd feel if I was wrong... so the news just was so perfect. Dh is ecstatic and I'm relieved! I would have loved either, but part of me would have been confused and would have needed to switch gears to convince myself it wasnt a boy in there after all!

Libby..sooo happy you are having a boy..more exciting is you both wanted a boy :)
I figured you might be at a family gathering :)
When my meal comes out wrong, I always send it back. If after 2 or 3 attempts and my order is still wrong, I usually just take my money back. But grr, it is definitely frustrating.

AFM.. What I think is af is not steady. Weird. Also, I had a nose bleed last night. Never had a nose bleed in like 15-20 years. Still sick and in bed. Hot then cold, along with a cough and sore throat.

How is everyone today?

Libby! I was WRONG!!! lol Welcome to team blue!! Looks like Janelle has the little princess of the group! :) Do you have a name picked out for a boy? Did they tell you how much they think he weighs at this point? At my 18 week ultrasound they said Tyler was 8 ounces. Maybe that's just something checked because I'm high risk though.. idk. So excited for you that you're getting your one of each babies!! Congrats!

Happy sweet potato day, by the way!

Good morning guys. Libby, what's the name going to be for your son?

Hi ASpe sorry it was just a quick pop in earlier and even now lol sorry your sick i still feel like crap lol

lizzy its a boy i was right misty wrong neener neener....lmao

misty they always told me the approxmate weight of the kids with my ultrasounds....and jamie i got to watch grow once a week for the last 5 weeks was sort of neat.

afm we are getting ready to head out for family day! gonna trya new resturant and do some shopping....havent had a family day out in a while so exciting!!! ok i gotta get in the shower and still get josh up. but kids are done. see you ladies later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->