A home for EVERYONE!

I'm ok, going out soonish to a few places. Too bad it'll be cold as hell outside! Hope you all are having a great weekend. <3

Aspe - No u take Clomid for 5 days on certain days of your cycle. It depends on the dr but mine had me take it cycle days 5-9. Cycle day 1 is the first day of your period. I did do opks but idk if they were accurate as I have PCOS and opks don't always work with that. If I go by what Tyler measured on ultrasounds I ovulated and got pregnant days before I got a positive opk.

Thanks. Another question, feel free to pm or just let me know if it is too personal.

Did you try to make sure you bd every second day or?

So did you always have irregular cycles, while you had pcos?

Ha! Nothing too personal in BnB! Honestly, we only did the deed 3 times that whole month. First time we did was our anniversary weekend. Going by ultrasounds, that's when we conceived. Then a few days later I got a positive opk so we bd'ed that night then 2 nights later. Then Jake got sick and that was the end of our fun that month lol. Miraculously we caught the eggie anyway!

Yes, my cycles were always messed up with PCOS. I'd go months between periods. Even when the dr started me on Metformin my cycles were still about 45 days. That's why I thought for sure the Clomid wasn't going to work.

I have terrible cramps on the first day of my period and sometimes second day if for some reason I don't take medicine for it. I always thought it was dysmenorrhea. But I'm not so sure anymore.

Thanks for the info. I hope something works for me. It hurts to know though, that it may takes many more months

Hi ladies!

Krissy, Misty, WTF? No one missed me?!?!! Just kidding.

Maria, I had painful periods as well. They were worse after I had my son, was told they would get better. I was diagnosed with endometriosis though before I got pregnant with Samuel. Quack doctor said something about an abnormally large uterus and it wouldn't be able to expand large enough to carry a baby full term because of some sort of tissue growing in between the layers?? My new doctor said not to believe a word he said and to just take it with a grain of salt. Although my surgeries proved I had endometriosis.

AFM, I found 2 pairs of pants yesterday. I'm almost positive the weight that i am gaining is in my uterus and my inner thighs and my boobs. I look so "fluffy" in certain pants. But the kind that I found look nice. They make my ass look amazing. LOL I was telling dan I hope I get an ass out of this pregnancy. Because I was born with a back and a crack and no ass. :) Found a sweet (pushup) bra yesterday that made my boobs look nice, but the assholes didn't carry it in my size. I wanted a 40DD, but all they had was a 40D, so I walked away. It fit, until I bent over... then spillage.. Apparently big breasted women can have sexy bras. Jack asses. :( Alright ladies, off to do more shopping, I will miss you all!!!

So glad you found some pants. Boo on the bra though

Well Dh flew back to NY so now starts the phase of me being pregnant and taking care of my 20 months old all by myself until November.

It has got to be tough to be apart for a long time, especially when kids are involved.

How is everyone today? It's currently cloudy in my part of CA.

I will take a 19 week bump pic today I promise (I have the camera next to me). Just waiting for my daughter to pass out after her bath.

Janelle, where did you find your pants? Although, I doubt they would work for me because I tend to have the opposite issue where pants are tight in the tush... glad you found some that worked!!

Nicole... I second what Krissy said... but I also realize everyone is different and everyone's relationship is different... so I am trying to be understanding when you say DH won't let you do this or that... ha, just doesn't fly in my household for DH to try that on me. Except in certain areas... so there's always circumstances... for me, dh probably has my power in the longterm investments area because he's got more knowledge... same with whether or not we refinance etc.

Taking photos etc off my phone right now so I can have more space... its always running out of room, grr! And doing laundry... friend gave us all her baby boy clothes!! So far I've washed the newborn, 0-3, 3-6 months clothes... next size up is in the dryer now! Mostly sleepers and onesies, but also a few outfits. Enough that its not daunting anymore to try and get Sprout set up with a wardrobe at least!

Mmmm think its time for some milk and cookies... or maybe some coffee... hmmm choices, choices... oh and the same friend is going to sell some of her other stuff for cheap, already got dibs on the infant car seat... yay because Siena's is girly so was going to be trying to figure out where to buy a new cover if they even make them for hers... the boy car seat is same brand and everything so will work with our bases. Sweeeeet!

We live by the scriptual principle of a "submissive wife". Basically means, I have every right to speak my opinion and he will consider them but ultimately the decisions are his and I follow them as a sign of respect. This sign of respect is especially important because men who feel respected will in turn show more love. We have had issues with me not following his wishes in the past and it lead to several rough months between us.

I'm sure Grace would understand where I'm coming from.

So as to his wishes, I will not eat cheesecake, cottage cheese, or ricotta cheese while pregnant and he in turn does not eat foods I do not like (crab, baked beans, ketchup) in front of me or if he intends to kiss me without brushing his teeth first. Also, I will not have maternity pictures taken without him or post any more bump pictures on my profile on FB. Also, I will not let my mother into the delivery room if I can help it (I have been given permission to cuss her out if she refuses to leave at my request).

Hi ladies!

Maria, what part of California do you live? It's freezing where I am. I live in Nevada. Close to California. We drive over to Auburn all the time to visit with family.

Nicole, want to see these pictures!

Libby, I found them at Savers. It's a thrift store here. I looked them up when I got home and they are from Motherhood. One pair has super long legs though. I think they are for women that wear high heels. I'm going to hem them though.

AFM, got the crib together and all set up. Samuel keeps informing everyone that "that is Sara's bed" He keeps putting his stuffed animals in it as well.. to give to Sara. Got the changing table sitting on the curb too. Waiting for someone to come and pick it up! Because my handy dandy husband made me a built in changing table in Samuel's Closet! WHoop Whoop! WHere the hell is everyone?

I'm here. Going to the bathroom to take the picture now because she is finally asleep as far as I know. Will have the picture up within the next hour.

Ok, here are my favorite 3:

Attachments

• IMG_9215.jpg
    IMG_9215.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9222.jpg
    IMG_9222.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9231.jpg
    IMG_9231.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 4
Okay, time for dishes and more laundry. Be back in a few hours. I want to see a bump picture from Grace, Libby, and Janelle.

Misty, are you actually showing yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->