A home for EVERYONE!

So I looked it up and papayas can grow up to 20 inches, even though you only find 7-8 inch papayas at the grocery store. Those 7-8 inch ones usually only weigha lb but of course the longer ones would weigh more. Hope that helps.

I'm doing research to build a family tree/genealogy record for my daughter when she is old enough to understand. I love this stuff but the hard part is I'm doing it without buying any software.

I was gonna say the same as Libby, that I didn't have to have a full bladder for my 18 week ultrasound. I was at a perinatologist and I imagine their equipment is more high tech than at an OB and that's why it wasn't necessary? I don't know...

Janelle i do miss you!!!! and yay on the pants and i LOVED your pic!!! you look so pretty!! I carried Avarie that high to! for sure a girl!!! text me later bc when you have your scan i will be at work boo!!!!!

Misty- you are for sure prego lol and so happy jake got to feel tyler kicking but it still gets better with those bigger kick lol

Nicole-i can understand your religion i guess i am just too new aged lol i believe in God but in all honesty i question the bible in some areas and i am not trying to get into a religous discussion but all i have to say is that some old guys wrote it lol

Lizzy-i love your announcement pic supper cute!!!

Hi maria!

ok i feel like shit!!!!!!!!!! cold clamy hands and feet upset tummy...YUCK!! and work tonight...this sucks!!!! that is what i get for working around a bunch of old people lol. but to work i must go. got tomorrow off but i see the ENT to see what they want to do about my sinuses. ok i gotta get a grove in my move lol miss and love all my ladies!!!

They say to have a full bladder because it raises the uterus up and forward so you can get a better picture. I remember I was dying the last time and the tech commented on my bladder, said if it became too painful to let her know and she would let me empty my bladder. I peed and weighed after my ultrasound with Samuel. Only because I was full with 2 liters of water!! They tell you to drink 3 8 oz glasses. I drank 2 liters and was dying!!!

um yeah with all my kids i drank all the damn water get in there and the tech always goes your bladder is too full go pee a little bit..seriously?!?!?!?!?!? how does a pregnant women pee just a little bit? they say i have good kidneys lol

ok so not symptom spotting...and i think i od like 2 days before my ticker says or somewhere in there...but for the last two days i have been peeing like a mad women...then last two months my cervix has stayed high high and soft right up till af then drop low but this month a few days ago i noticed it dropped and was hard and now back up and soft....i dont know...but there ago janelle you can annalyze that lol...ok shower time for me!

LMAO, I pee a little bit when I sneeze. Does that count?

Krissy, I asked the magic 8 ball and it said definitely. When you gonna pee on a stick? Wanna make another bet. LMAO JUST KIDDING!!!

I drank one liter so far. Figured I could just get my 8 cups out of the way this morning. Then I will just sip on my liter while at the doctors office. I'm FREEZING!!! Drinking cold water, with a wet head doesn't mix well.

you are crazy with the water lol.... and since i am not that psych about testing i wont for sure till i miss af. i am thinking the earliest it is due is the 14th going off the 26 day cycle latest would be the 16th. so we shall see.....i am stopping checking my cervix cuz it is crazy all over the place right now...oh well...

anyways gotta get a move on dont want to wish i could stay in bed all day! cant wait for your test later janelle!

Nicole –Your bump is so cute. I think my bump was that size like 5 weeks ago. LOL. I get what you're saying about being submissive. I submit to my husband and he submits to God. He doesn't try and rule every aspect of my life so it works for us. I purposefully chose an easy going man for that reason. I know it wouldn't be easy for me to submit to someone that tried to control every aspect of my life. He ultimately has the final say but he compromises a lot so I don't feel like he's trying to control me.

Misty –Yay for Jake feeling movement. I can’t wait til DH feels Josiah moving. Love the bump! I’m so big y’all all have me ashamed to show my bump.

Janelle –Your bump is so cute. Everyone is smaller than me darn it. I blame my “looking” big on being a member of the IBTC. Anatomy scan today!!! Can’t wait to see your pics.

Libby –I love your announcement. So cute!

AFM –I think I’m feeling him move. Today I felt what I thought were muscle spasms. I’m scared to get excited and ask my co-workers what their first kicks felt like. So I’ve kept mum about it. I even started drafting an email and then deleted it. Then I felt the “spasms” again so I’m like 60% sure it’s the baby and not spasms or my digestive system. Anatomy scan is Friday and I’m so ready to see that he’s doing okay in there.

Oh dear, feel better Krissy!!! And yeah I remember thinking I was out for the month when cervix went low and hard... and then later went back up and softer and I was like hmm wonder if this happens every month and I just hadn't checked enough! Since it was only like my third month checking it. Anyway, I was prego! But yeah, I'd advise to hold out on testing as long as you can!! I wish I had that first month because hurts so much when not prego! Then I had better willpower after that to make up for it. You might still think you're prego, but at least you don't get the bfn over and over... or a bfp super soon and then it not stick. When will you be 12dpo?

Grace- I found it was easiest to feel movement lying on my back in bed at the end of the day. That's when I got where I could really be sure I was feeling the movement with Siena. And that's how I feel Sprout now so far. Only felt him maybe 2 other times other than lying down in bed.

Grace, I would give anything to be a part of the IBTC!!! Don't be ashamed of your bump either. I wanna see it!!!!! PAAAAHLEEEEASE!!

AFM, I'm in an extremely bad mood!!! I ran out of shampoo, because I can't remember shit, so I forget to get some!!! Anyway, I used Dan's head and shoulders 2in1 CRAP and my hair is greasy and staticy! It's only Greasy looking on the back of my head. WTF?!?!

Just asked my co-worker about the kicks and she said it was most likely muscle spasms. LOL. *bubble bursted* I don't feel anythong when I lay down. So that must not be him. :( I did feel my stomach get really hard in one area last night when I woke up. It didn't hurt but it was really hard and raised. I probably could have seen it if I had the lights on. I refuse to google this because I am afraid of what I will find. I hope I get to feel him soon.

Janelle - Where are those u/s pics?

grace, I get that too! It usually just means I have a full bladder or it's filling up.

My appointment is at 12:50, so wont have them on until later this afternoon, early evening. I'm getting ready to leave here soon. Have to be there at 12:30.

Grace- I like to think that hard raised part is a butt or something. Bc it is later... but so hard to tell this early.

Alright got back from the doctor! He said everything looked great! Baby is measuring 21 weeks 6 days. :shrug: Doctor said he isn't going to change my due date though. So, I'm keeping my ticker where it is. He yelled at me for my weight, but I told him to suck it, because I had so much water in my body, I'm not counting today's weight. I gained 5 lbs since this morning! So, he can suck it!

They are 95% sure we're having a girl. I got some cute pictures, but I'm too damn lazy to try and get good pictures of them with my phone. You ladies are just going to have to wait until I scan them in a few days. Here is a profile though. No idea why it says foot?

IMG_0541.jpg

Here is a picture of her foot and leg.

0107163100.jpg

Here is a picture of her toes ...and a creepy profile in the distance.
0107163233(1).jpg

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I'm going to complain about my pregnancy. I feel like shit ladies! SUPER SHIT!!! I drank so much water today, I think it broke me. I just got back from half-ass grocery shopping because I felt so terrible. I'm super tired!!! I can barely keep my eyes open. My ankle are super swollen, but they aren't indenting yet, so I'm not too worried, although a small part of my brain is telling me to be paranoid. My nipples feel like they are going to fall off, they are so freakin' sensitive, but itch terribly at the same time. Like that wasn't enough, they are leaking TERRIBLY!! WTF?! Is this a "pregnant with a girl thing" Because NONE of this happened when I was pregnant with Samuel. NONE OF IT!!

I'm going to sit on the couch with my feet way up in the air, a giant mug of tea and ask Dan to rub lotion all over my feet while watching 30 rock reruns.

I felt 4 kicks from the outside today while I was sitting down reading to our daughter! Yay! And just felt two more while reading your posts!

I will post pics at 21 and 23 weeks. You will porbably notice me "popping" out a lot more around 23 weeks because that seems to be the normal of my successful pregnancies.

Oh, was doing genealogy and found out that my great grandmother Harris was born on June 4th. I don't remember much of her because she was always in a wheelchair and very quiet when I was in FL visiting before she passed 12 years ago. She was 94 when she passed away. (People on my mom's side seem to live long lives). So I was thinking it'd be awesome if this baby was born on her birthday (even if its a boy).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->