A home for EVERYONE!

Jake says yes... actually... I do have a preggo belly.

Also, I forgot to tell u guys he felt Tyler kick!! It was so exciting!

Then I want to see a picture! Where is everyone? I'll check in another 2 hours.

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2084_zps39720cf8.jpg

Here you go. Not that it matters or that it would make a difference, but I had just eaten a huge plate of spaghetti and probably a half loaf too much of garlic bread. I loved every bite of it too!

Krissy, I had Dan take this picture because you're always complaining of my no face pictures. ;)

Wow! U are so having a girl... you're carrying so high! And u are so gorgeous btw.

:) :hugs: You make me smile. I feel like one of those planets on the jimmy dean commercials. I waddle too, but that's because of the broken vajayjay. Alright, Misty. You're up... where's the picture?

Well here's the fat girl bump pic!! Please excuse the ragged face.. I've been sick and ran around a lot today so I'm TIRED!! Anyway, this is 23 week pic...

Attachments

• Bump pic 23 weeks.jpg
    Bump pic 23 weeks.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 3
You both look great. I ate too much too Janelle so no worries. My daughter has the flu so I'm going to just be cleaning like crazy (so glad that walking will help me from gaining too much weight) I might try some Zumba on the Xbox Kinect tomorrow if I have energy but I will try the easy stuff.

AMBER!!!! I see you!! Where have you been?? Please post!

Nicole - Interesting to hear how things work in other households... religion plays into how things work in your household, I see!

Janelle - I have noticed a lot of mat pants are shorter. Guess I am used to longer since dress pants are what I wear to work... and jeans are usually kinda long on me too... I'm 5'6'', so usually just long enough to look good with small heel, yeah. Oh cool on the changing table in the closet!! Way to go! We're doing the dresser as a changing table route... did that with Siena and only thing I changed is I got a smaller dresser so it'll at least take up less space than Siena's...

Misty - Yay on feeling the kick!!!

Whee on all the bump pics!! Janelle, wow your hair is long!! Trying to grow mine... and no bump pic for me lately... I'll try to remember. I'd been sick lately too, so hadnt been on my mind... and then my goal was to get the baby annoucement done... so got that done yesterday. I'll post it here.

Attachments

• announce2.jpg
    announce2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 2
Morning ladies!

Libby, I love your announcement idea. Did you do it yourself? I had one hell of a time doing ours.

AFM, Today is the big day!! Today is the day where I see if the baby for sure has a vagina or a hidden penis. Also, get to see all the measurements and what not. I'm excited, but dreading it at the same time. My appointment is at 12:50. I hate having to drink all the water and go there with the feeling of my bladder going to explode!! Oh well, hopefully the baby will be a little more cooperative this time. Scratch that, A LOT more cooperative this time! I will try and post pictures, but no promises.

It is so freakin' cold outside. 19 degrees. Brrrrrrr!!!

Where has Grace and my Irish beauty gone?! I miss you ladies!!!!!!!

Ummmmmmmm what do you mean no promises on posting pictures?!?! That is unacceptable!!! I need pictures!! Also, it's a vajayjay not a wee wee so no worries!! I can't wait to hear about your appt!

By the way, Libby I agree.. super cute!!

The scanner is at my in laws house. My FIL is in Canada, and it's Monday. Which means my MIL has her "meetings" at the house with her cult friends. I don't want to have to get stuck in that... So, if I do post pictures they will be crappy ones that I take with my crappy phone.. :(

....and just how big IS a papaya. I don't think I've ever seen one. You only have a couple of fruits/veggies left.. Do you start to even out after eggplant or something? I'M SO CONFUSED!!!

Crappy pictures are better than NO pictures!!!! Just post crappy ones today then scan when you can and post at a later date. PLEASSSSSE!!

I have NO idea how big a papaya is and I agree with the fruit size confusion! An eggplant is big right?? And I have LOTS of fruits/veggies left! I'm only 23 weeks! Sigh..

I looked up 23 weeks on another website and it says at 23 weeks you're the size of an eggplant. I will post some sort of picture. Or I will text it to you and ask you to post it. Either way, I'll try my best!

Off to take a shower!!

Janelle - Thanks! Yep I did! At first, I just took a picture of shoes. But it didn’t look right... so waited for DH to get home and Siena to wake up, then took the one I used. I found an app that let me write over the photo and then used instagram to filter the picture. Pretty easy, did it all with my phone. In a perfect world, we would have had some cutesy family portrait done instead where we're in the background, DH and I holding my bump... with Siena in front with maybe a little mini chalkboard announcing it etc... but ehhh... I live in reality where that was not going to happen!

Also, I didn't drink any more water than normal for my scan... I did with Siena and it made me miserable! And they have you pee before you see the dr. But I guess it mighta still helped some. Dr wasn't 'as sure' of the gender as last time. But he said that was because his head was up and butt was down, so harder to see everything.

You go longer between fruits by the end.. maybe a month?? Something like that. Hmm yeah don't know papayas either!

Have fun at your scan Janelle!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->