A home for EVERYONE!

OH man Janelle! Cute cute baby pics already!!! But sorry you are feeling so crappy!!! Interesting... I was excited when I saw I leaked some. But it was like a couple drops. So a bit different! Your whole body sounds super sensitive right now!!! I hope you got that foot rub! And yeah I'd say elevate those feet as much as you can for now!

Yay Nicole for the kicks!! And possibly having the baby share a bday with your great grandmother! That would be a big coincidence wow!

Grace- those are just the begining you will start feeling the strong ones before you know it!

JAnelle i loved the pics!!!! go ahead and complain. i know you feel like you shouldnt because of your loses but in the end you are no less heart broken over them and didnt want them any less. who says a woman who had a miscarriage shouldnt be able to complain about her successful pregnancy? with avarie i was miserable in the begining but in the end i think i felt the best i ever did. with the boys easy going in the begining by the end super miserable.

Misty- how you doing lady??????

Lizzy-idk what to think....i started cramping today and i did that last month so dont looking too much into it. i am super tired but i also have a ton on my plate so once again chalking it up to life. i am not even sure what dpo i am cuz i think i o on the 1 we dtd 30 so who knows anymore...eh...it will happen when it will happens.

afm-got my ent appt today and some shopping to do and house work to catch up on lol check in later!

Good morning ladies. Nothing going on here. Baby J is doing better but still has the runs so wont be going much of anywhere until we need groceries. I have to take all the trash out to the side of the house today because I cant stand my house looking like this from all the packages we've been getting. Still waiting on a call from the midwife's office to see if they have received my records or not. The lady yesterday said they should have them no later than Friday which would mean I wouldn't have an appointment til probably next Thursday or Friday!

I just want to cry now! The lady called me back to say that they have faxed the form to the New York Hospital 9 times now and havent heard anything back! I hate this! I feel like I'm never going to be able to get a check-up or another ultrasound! The worst part is that unless I got to the ER or am in labor, no one will see me without my records!

What the heck, Nicole! That's frustrating! Can your Dr's office just send a copy of the records to u and u take them in?

What the heck, Nicole! That's frustrating! Can your Dr's office just send a copy of the records to u and u take them in?

Thats what I tried while in IN with my mom. They said they never received the form even after 3 weeks.

Nicole, That's awesome about your great grandma's bday. I'm hoping this baby comes on the 19th of May. That was my Grandma's Bday. I remember my Dad telling me that my other grandma's bday was in May as well, but now I can't remember the day. Maybe the 17th? My step-sisters birthday is the 21st and my MIL is hoping for any day after the 22nd. Only because she really wants this baby to be a gemini. Sucks about your records. That's ridiculous. I would call the hospital in NY and cause a big scene. Why don't they mail a copy of the records to you personally? That happened to me one time when I was waiting on lab work. I called the drs office and ripped them a new asshole because I sat at the lab for an hour and a half waiting for the slip. Finally, I refused to hang up the phone while the girl faxed it and the lab received it.

Libby, I got the foot rub and it was amazing. My feet are so soft this morning and my ankles aren't swollen anymore. As for my body, it's annoying, but I gotta deal with it. I feel a littler better and less emotional than last night. I just want to go on vacation already. It's so cold here. I hate it. I want the warmth!! Our hotel is right on the beach. I want the warm sand in between my toes.

Krissy, I will be 21 weeks on Wednesday. I'm in the middle. I've read that a lot of women who feel good pregnant with girls in the beginning, feel like shit in the end. I don't want to sound like a pessimist, but I'm sure with this pelvic pain there is no way to feel good in the end.

Hi to all the other ladies, miss hearing from you!!!!!!

AFM, I think the baby might have the hiccups. Either that or she's got some serious steady kicking. I can't really tell. The doctor told me yesterday that the baby was transverse and I have a anterior placenta. Samuel was Transverse the entire time, so I'm kinda hoping for that this pregnancy. I didn't get any hard kicks in the ribs or bladder. Alright off to make some tea and eat some toast.

What an off day I am having. Again.

So right before af showed, my cervix was high and soft. Warning, tmi, I checked throughout af and cervix was high and semi soft. I checked after af and high and supppper soft. So soft it is squishy. Anyways, af showed around 11 dpo. A bit early but who knows. It lasted about 5 days.

My body stresses me out. Last month my cervix went low and hard, but totally different this month. Why or why?

Janelle I tried that in mid-Novemeber. The form apparently never got to them. I've tried over the phone too and nothing. I did research and apparently, OBs can deny you without your records because of liability issues in case something went wrong. Ugh...I'm going to lay down and try not to scream.

Beautiful baby bump pictures ladies
Also, thanks for sharing the u/s photos Janelle
I hope one of these days I can share such pictures with you all as well

Well they finally got my records to the office. Now the office says I have to find another doctor within the system because I cant see a midwie due to my previous C-section. Ugh...so calling around tomorrow since they closed at 4.

Aspe, you will! :hugs:

Nicole, I would go down to that doctors office and get the records since they wont be using them, so you don't have to go through this again.

I might even though they said as long as I find a doctor within their system then I wont have to go through it again because they will just send them to the other location.

Nicole - Argh!!! That must be so frustrating. I want to scream for you.

Well baby is on my left side, I can tell by the hardness. Having some light cramping on my right side. Also feel like I am being shredded with a toenail or fingernail from the inside. It literally feels like a scalpel is moving down all the left side of my abdomen.

Janelle, I'm going to call them tomorrow. They told me of a doctor who was accepting paitnets but I said I wanted a female doctor so they were transferring my call to another location when I lost connection. Hoping this all goes fast tomorrow.

Ok, time to do some quick tidying up before a bath and bed. Night ladies!

Krissy - ugh yeah sucks trying to figure out when you o'd. I guess it’s a waiting game now!

Nicole - Sounds like you need to get really scary on your dr's office! Like start saying how you're getting pains or something and really can't go any longer without dr supervision and that they are causing you not to get proper care which is unexcusable!!!!! Do what Janelle did and stay on the phone until its done?? Ok just saw where they got the records... phew!!!

Janelle - Glad the foot rub helped!!! DH offers them for me... but I don't need them yet... usually prefer to stay in my seat versus moving to the couch and being less comfortable! Also, he tends to eventually take off HIS socks and think its like pre-pregnancy where he gets a rub down at same time!

Curious if I will feel hiccups. Never knew if I felt them last time! This baby is head up right now. Or was last week.

Aspe - CP is a hard way to gauge stuff. Has to be same time of the day, same position, and then can still be confusingly different that expected. Temping is more reliable...

Yeah, going to look up the number to the OB office right now and get on the phone.

My body is all tired and achy today. Was going to go look at the new HUGE Salvation Army that opened up about 10 miles from here but I dont think my body likes me today so I'll push that back til tomorrow.

How is everyone else feeling?

nicole you must go mega bitch on their asses and that is how things get done i tell you what! threaten law suit bc of them you are basically being denied medical care you need while pregnant bc they are not doing their job in a timely manner...belive you mean i have thrown out the lawsuit threats before and stuff get done fast after that lol. gl

janelle- happy thoughts lol.....and girls are harder than boys! they are so much fun to dress up and what not but i tell you boy do they have attitude early on....see what miss sara is doing to you already? lol feel better chicky! and i think you are projecting the exhaustion on to me bc i swear i cant keep my eyes open the last few days....yesterday chalked it up to only 4hrs sleep but the night before i had 12! last night i had 7 straight got up with josh for about 30 min then passed out again for like an hr and half and took josh to school and then took another 45min when i got home and still freaking tired!!!

lizzy- my daughter whas the only one who had really bad hiccups while pregnant my whole belly whould shake when she had them so weird lol!

aspe i know how you feel!!!! my stomach last night was all super bloated and i was in pain in last night bc i ate too much spagehtti anywas i as rubbing it cuz it hurt bad lol and josh goes what are you pregnant? and i said hell no and he goes why say it is like a bad thing? i said well its not like you want another kid and he goes there you go assuming again...and i said well if you ever talked to me then i would know what you want. i said well i honestly wouldnt be hurt if i am not this month. he says why and i say do you what month it would be due and he goes yeah september so it would be a boy....lmao but i guess we are now offically trying wish i had known this a few weeks ago i would have made sure we had more sex lol.....as for your cervix mine is super crazy and i give up lol....i hate trying to figure it and stressing i am talking the calm approach...although some people like to get me to symptom spot (((cough))) janelle....lol dont worry i am not going no where till you get your sticky bfp!!!!

afm.....work tonight...yay? no lol.....i am too tired and i wish i could just sleep all day!!! i work tomorrow night to but then 2 wonderful days off!!!!! well gotta feed the kidos and get us ready to leave....sleep sleep sleep.....words on my mind lol

oh yeah ent appt....dont need surgery yay! but my sinuses in my cheecks are swollen and they dont know why bc all passages ways are open so now blood work to do and see what that says...oh well....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->