A home for EVERYONE!

DH is allowing me to keep my January 24th appointment as long as I switch immediately after. There is a female doctor a little north of me who has an opening for the first week of February. Would it be wrong to schedule that one in even though it'd only be like 13-15 days after my next appointment? I really dont want to wait til the end of Febraury to get an ultrasound!

Janelle oh how i hate to symtomp spot but if i have to it love doing it with you :) so jealous you get to fly first class and looks like you are gonna be getting in lots of fun before little miss shows up!

misty- yay for another scan! boo on different doc for you insulin check up! i dont like that bc like you said each dr has their own ideas and what not. i hope your numbers are good and you dont have to up date your insulin more. but you are doing amazing lady! oh and i so want an email of that 4D!!!!

nicole-that sounds like the best plan! there are many women you will set up appt at different dr offices so she can decide who she wants to deliver her baby. as far as male vs female it all depends on the dr for me. with my first two there was a male dr in the office i did not really care for too cold. but the female i LOVED her and she delievered my first babies. then with jamie had to switch dr. bc mine moved :( and there are many dr in there. there is one out of the 4 females i like and actually many of my family members see her and there was 1 out of 2 male dr that i liked. he was amazing during my pregnancy with jamie and while i was going through the first mc. he was so caring and loving he said he was just treating me how he would want his wife or daughter to be treated. so said cuz i just found out he left the office. and on this subject i understand you following your dh wishes bc for the most part my dh wants me to see female dr to but with the mc he had to not fight with me over seeing the male dr. bc it was just a quick process and he was the dr available. and since this is the process of his kid being born is the only reason why i agree to the female dr. bc i want him to enjoy it to. but when it comes down to it if male is all i can get then that is that lol. hope that helps!

Maria hi!

Grace- hi there lady! how you feeling?

Lizzy- lol i wont go too crazy. i am not really looking too much into the symptoms this month since i honestly dont have any really hopes of being pregnant BUT next month when we are really trying you know i will be blowing up janelles phone when i am not at work lol.

Aspe- girl you talk about what is on your mind!!! if that means cervix cervix cervix then go right on ahead!!!! if i was you and you have that nagging feeling that yeah maybe you just are pregnant then find a away to get a forsure answer. even if that means calling up the dr who is doing the procedure and see if you can get an u/s before hand and your blood work results so this will give you peace of mind. i know that is what i would do!

AFM- not too much to report! i work hard hours and my house is destroyed oh well lol. work tonight then 2 days off yay! my whole body is sore! this month i fell completely different. last few months i had symptoms up the butt and starting to think they were in my head. so far cervix has went back up after being down for a few days and is semi soft but def dry last month it stayed high till day before af and i had creamy cm. some cramps a few days a go but none the last two days. i am more tired this month but that could be due to a ton of things...so the earliest af should show is sunday...latest is monday with my cycles being sometimes short like last month 26 days and longest 28days. anywho should do something...maybe...before i have to work tonight...love having a job and money but boy do i hate working lol

ok so somehow my ticker is really messed up lol.....i should be somewhere between 8-10 dpo not 6 lol.....oh well.

I'm gonna put it out there ... I'm so freaking anxious for you to test this month Krissy, I don't want, I NEED, you to finally get that BFP! I'll start crossing my fingers, toes, and everything else crossable for you!!x

Ok, I'll keep the appointment and make one with the other doctor as well. Even though she is farther away I will most likely stay with her because she is the only female option before the end of February. I've just never had to or chosen to see a few doctors during pregnancy because I lved my midwife who I guess I wont be able to use ever again.

Krissy - Sounds promising!!!!

Loren - hi :hi: Love your profile pic. You look so cute.

Thanks Loren! it has been such a long journey for the fourth and final baby...soo odd since the first 3 were so easy to get pregnant with. we started August 2011 trying for our fourth and final....someday...but thank you means a lot and yest you look so freaking CUTE!!

Loren!!! Where have u been?!?! You are too freakin cute!! How's that baby boy doing?

Krissy - why do u say u won't be prego this month? No sexy time? I want u to be pregnant! U and Aspe both!

Aww thanks ladies, you're all really sweet...I've got to say, it's taking a real effort nowadays to transform myself from a tired-sickie-zombie-lookalike to a "cute" person! lmao! And cute is definitely not how I'd be describing myself lately!

I'm doing ok Misty! Been having a few rough days, but I'm battling through! I've had little bits of pink discharge after a bowel movement over the last week, and my "down there" has been feeling a little sore and a little heavy, but Jenson has really started to kick in there now so I know he's ok...I got tested for another urinary infection last week to rule it out, but doctors never sent the sample so I'm back to square one! I'm just tired of second guessing myself, wondering what's normal and what's not all the time you know?

How are the other ladies doing?xxx

ok so i so was not able to see what was posted after my last post till i posted again...stupid website lol....

misty we got sexy time lol....we dtd on the 31 and the 4th and i think i O somewhere in between that lol...not sure cuz last cycle was so short so O date would have been 29-2 i think? i just say i am out cuz i have no real symptoms...only thing out of the ordninary really is how tired i am...got 7hrs sleep last night still zombie mode and i have been up 5 hours! but that can bc of stress and working..so i will watch and see. earliest i will test is sunday...so we will see...if not you know we will be dtd like crazy next month! lol

:wave: ladies

Krissy.. I am excited for you to test :)

AFM..Got my medication I got to take the night before..Misoprostol..
I've been reading that a hysteroscopy can cause recurring miscarriages :(

Krissy, I didn't have any real symptoms either. Until I had crazy heartburn. Hope this is it for you, even if you do get another September baby. :)

Loren, I've missed seeing that belly of yours. Where oh where have you been this whole time?

I would write more, but I just walked my mile and I need to hop in the shower. Hope all you ladies are enjoying your day!

Janelle..you are a banana :) eeeee ... So exciting

Hehe, I've been lurking here and there Janelley! I've stalked the thread from time to time, but with christmas/new year, and then the chaos we've had since then (My husband is currently going through the process of medical discharge from the army), it's been a little busy!! I'll try and be a little more active from now on though!!

How is your little banana doing?! I read a while back you're having a little girl, and I'm not sure if I had the chance to say congratulations so.....my BIGGEST CONGRATULATIONS! How freaking exciting!!!!!!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->