A home for EVERYONE!

Grace, hope you're excited nervous!! It's going to be so much fun!!! I'm so excited for you!!

Loren, I'm super excited to be having a girl. I'm a true believer that good things come to good people. I don't want to sound persnickety, but I feel as though I'm a pretty good person and positive things are coming my way. So excited to feel like my family will now be complete. I missed you, so happy you're back.

AFM, just got off the phone with Dan and he said that his work is offering him paternity leave, PAID! Good things.

And from what I can see, you are indeed a great person in many ways :)

Yahoo!!! With the paid paternity leave :)

So I was thinking, I think we are going to miss this month. My appointment is next week and if we got to stay away from sex for a while, we may miss ovulation.

I am thinking, what is something more serious is wrong. Like with my eggs or my tubes are blocked. I am nervous. Will the doctor tell me my results then or will I have to wait for another appointment? :(

Am I the only one who is going to want more babies after this pregnancy is over? LOL I know we are crazy but I love it. Ok, naptime. I feel so fat after sharing a sundae with my daughter at Dairy Queen. Didnt get all the shopping done because she passed out. Now its my turn to pass out before dinner.

Aspe, better to hold of until you have some answers. I'm sure your doctor will give you some answers that day. Every surgery I've had, they have given me answers that day and then we discuss them further at a later date. Take it day by day. Don't rush yourself, until you know what's going on. Hope it all goes well and you're able to conceive right away. Angel would know the answers to your questions because she had the same procedure done. Maybe send her a PM?

Nicole, I always said if I was pregnant with another boy that I would probably want to try for a girl, but now that I'm having a girl, I think I'm done. I always told people when I was younger that I wouldn't have kids until I had a room to put them in. We bought a 3 bedroom house and honestly, I don't want to move again, and when they get older I refuse to have them share a room. I really don't think we could afford 3 kids on just one income either. Right now we're living comfortably. Food is in the fridge, bills are paid, and we still have room to splurge. I like that. I want to give my kids a life better than what I had. I enjoy being able to spoil them. Don't think I would have that freedom with 3, but I don't know. So, I'm not saying never, but for right now, 2 is enough for us.

AFM, I hemmed my too long of pants that I got. I did a damn good job too. Can't even tell they were hemmed! They are still a bit long, but I like my pants slightly longer, by like a hair... Even with the ground, if that makes sense? Best part is I can always take the hem out and then sell them to the consignment store when I'm done with them and they would never know they were hemmed.

I understand that view Janelle. A lot of my mom's friends have that view on kids. I guess time will tell for our family. I can tell that even our daughter loves babies.

Ok, dinnertime. Check in when she goes to bed.

Janelle..We will bd until procedure day (or until the day before) lol..then if he says we do not have to wait, then we won't lol.. If we have to wait, we will

It would be great if the doctor told me my results and what we are/can do the same day, but I'd say I am going to go back.

Aspe, did your doctor give you the okay to bed up until procedure day? With unprotected sex? You might want to ask and see if that is okay... Just to be sure.

Umm..I never thought about it. Maybe I should call to see.

Yes, Aspe please call them. When I had my HSG I had to take birth control or abstain before the procedure.

Never thought about it. I read a pamphlet they sent me and it did not say anything regarding that. A phone call can't hurt though, eh.

I believe that too Janelley, and good things definitely come to good people and those who deserve them...you deserve this little girl more than anything, and I'm so incredibly happy for you! You're little boy will be thrilled to have a little sister!x

I think at the minute Army that you ARE the only one who wants more babies after this is over...at least between us two anyway!haha! I've had such a poopy pregnancy so far (And I STILL have morning sickness/vomiting, even though I'm 24 weeks tomorrow! WTH!) and little niggly infections etc that I'm definitely looking forward to the end result, and it'll take a few years to get the courage to go through it all again for sure! Though I was watching a UK program the other day about IVF for couples and the heartache these couples went through with no pregnancy at the end, and that really upset me and made me realise how lucky I am to have gotten this far and that I should try and embrace and enjoy it a lot more x

Sorry to hear about everything you're having to go through Aspe...I don't have much advice because I've never been through anything like that myself, but just to let you know I'm thinking of you and I hope these difficulties you're experiencing now will do nothing but good for you and help you get that baby you so desperately want xx

I concur with everybody else, Aspe!! So that you don't have to worry about any "what ifs" for having this procedure done I would abstain until after! What day is your procedure again? The 16th?

Grace, what time is your appt today and what time is it right now for you?

Weekly dr appt for me today. 4 more days until my next scan!!

My scan is at 1 and it's 9:15 here right now. I'm so nervous. Will they let me keep my clothes on? I don't wanna have to get naked and be cold.

So we're in same time zone, cool. U will be fully clothed. Just have to pull shirt up and pants down just a little bit to bare your belly. Why are u nervous?

Grace good luck today!!!! and misty is right

hi misty and aspe!

ok supper tired still!!!! makes me feel like zombie lady lol....got to get butt moving and go get some groceries and the joshy from school we have to get dh check cuz they still are not direct depositing it like they are suppose to......damn it cost us too much in gas to go get it lol....and the out to eat later on probably as a family...tomorrow off THANK GOD i need sleep lol

(((((YAAAAAAAWN)))))

Good luck grace!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

....Gosh, I can not wake up for the life of me!

Well even though we are staying team Yellow DH and I are pretty sure this baby is a boy. I am convinced because of the fact that I am growing ugly warts and skin tags just like with my first son. DH is convinced because of the activity level over this past week. The past 3 days I have counted 20+ kicks each day and the baby has also changed positions a few times (yes I could actually feel it inside and outside).

Tomorrow is the halfway mark!

Am I going to be the only one with a girl?? Nicole, I'm only saying girl because someone HAS to join me!!! I wouldn't rely on kicks though. My baby seems to never sleep and dance her little heart out, and it's clearly a girl. It's going to be a long 20 weeks. How is your daughter feeling btw? Last I heard she had a case of the naughty poopies. Has that gone away or gotten better?

Loren..thanks

Misty..yeah, the 16th

Grace..looking forward to pictures :)

Janelle :wave:

Nicole.. :wave:

Krissy..I see a bfp coming for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members